Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Announcements

View All Announcements (5) Global Announcement

12-10-2010 until 01-10-2020
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Introducing My New Recipe Book: Delightfully Raw

Introducing My New Recipe Book: Delightfully Raw

I am beyond excited to now be able to present my third and latest book:

Delightfully Raw: Delectable Recipes from Carmella's Sunny Raw Kitchen

I have to say that I feel this is undoubtedly the most comprehensive work I've published so far. In addition to addressing a number of topics specific to the raw lifestyle and food preparation, Delightfully Raw features 96 of my most delectable culinary creations. While you may recognize recipes published on this blog and in my previous two books, The Best of The Sunny Raw Kitchen and The Best of Raw Freedom Community, the majority are either completely new and exclusive recipes or improved versions. This book will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday dishes to more elaborate and involved gourmet entrees and layered cakes, it offers something for every occasion.

Since Delightfully Raw will not only be available in electronic format but also in hard copy, it has meant dedicated work, careful detail and a generous dose of TLC. I had a lot of fun and learning in the process - a fact that you will hopefully find reflected in its pages. I am extremely pleased with the finished result; 168 pages of tried and true recipes, appetizing color photos, and a great deal of useful information relevant to the raw journey.

In a (raw) nutshell, here's what you can expect to find in Delightfully Raw:
  • A table of contents
  • Sections on the health benefits of raw food, my personal health story and our approach to effectively changing one's diet
  • A list and description of ingredients frequently used in raw food preparation
  • A thorough guide on how to best equip your raw kitchen
  • An in-depth discussion of various techniques, such as sprouting, dehydrating, raw dessert making, working with Irish moss, and the preparation of various cultured foods and beverages like sauerkraut, fermented nut cheezes, kombucha and rejuvelac
  • Gorgeous mouthwatering photos for nearly every recipe
  • Detailed and clear recipe instructions
  • Helpful 'uncooking' tips
  • An index to simplify navigation
  • A list of raw resources

Since an image is worth a thousand words,
what do you say to a little eye candy?

Blueberry Ambrosia

Raspberry Ginger Kombucha

Super Chocolate Shake

Smokey Tomato Soup

Chia Garden Soup

Just Like Campbell's Tomato Soup

Whisper of India Soup

Spinach & Orange Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette

Hemp Veggie Burgers

South of the Border Pizza

Spinach & Cream Pasta Casserole

Lasagna Magnifica

Cauliflower Curry with Kohlrabi Rice

Fig, Black Olives & Walnut
and Cranberry & Orange Cheeze Balls

Caper & Mushroom Macadamia Cheeze

Cherry and Sweet Cream Cheeze Tartlets

Chocolate 'N Cream Charlotte

Super Caramel Chocolate Tarts

Maple Ginger Walnut Cake

Banana Chocolate Cookie Sundae

Other recipes you'll find in Delightfully Raw include:

Mango Spinach Green Smoothie
Malted Shake
Cream of Leek
Cream of Celery
Green Cucumber Soup
Curried Corn Chowder
Potage au Poivron et à la Coriandre
Cheezy Spinach Almond Soup
Creamy Sweet Pea Soup
Chia Zucchini Soup
Caesar Dressing
Chia House Dressing
Chia Mustard Dressing
Hemp & Peppercorn Dressing
Herbed Almonnaise
Curried Kale Salad
Ranch Dressing
Nacho Cheeze
Garlic & Dill Cheeze
Basil & Garlic Cheeze
Spring Rolls with Ginger Dipping Sauce
Kelp Noodles & Veggies in Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Satay on Zucchini and Kelp Noodles
Nori Rolls with Ginger Sunflower Pate
Cheezy Cannellonis
'Warm Me Up' Chili
Tuscan Pizza
Soft Veggie Wraps
Italian Flax Crackers
Onion Bread Revisited
Simple Mexican Crackers
Nacho Cheezey Kale Chips
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Delight-full Chocolate Orange Cake
Dazzling Hazelnut Cream Pie
Strawberry Shortcake
Chocolate Mousse
Hazelnut Truffles
Blueberry Dream Pie
Persimmon Shortcake
Butterscotch Ice Cream
Heavenly Berry Jubilee
Durian Chocolate Mousse Cake

(Can you tell I had a bit of extra fun with this list?)

For a peek at the back cover, click on the image below in order to enlarge it.

Unlike my previous two recipe books, Delightfully Raw is available in both electronic and hard copy formats.

Ebook
In order to make the ebook version accessible to as many as possible, rather thansetting a fixed price I'm offering it on a sliding-scale basis of $17.99 to $24.99. It just seemed right to allow people to give according to what they feel it's worth to them.

To order your electronic copy, just click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal or debit/credit card (an option will appear for the latter on the lower left side of the window once you click on the 'Fast Check Out With Paypal' button).

Please note that you can also purchase my various ebooks together as convenient packages!

Ebook Package #1
My first two best sellers, The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen and The Best of Raw Freedom Community, can be purchased for a sliding scale starting at $19.98. To order this package, simply click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal or debit/credit card (an option will appear for the latter on the lower left side of the window once you click on the 'Fast Check Out With Paypal' button).

Ebook Package #2

Purchase all three of my books in electronic format for a sliding scale starting at $33.99. To order this package, simply click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal or debit/credit card.

The downloading instructions for the ebook(s) will be sent to your inbox shortly after you've completed your payment. (If you don't receive it, you might want to make sure it hasn't been sent to your SPAM or junk folder!)

If you have any difficulty with the download(s), please don't hesitate to contact me at:
sunnyrawkitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

Note: The ebooks come in PDF format; if you don't already have 'Acrobat Reader' installed on your computer, you can download a free copy at www.adobe.com.

Printed Version of Delightfully Raw
There is something different and special about holding an actual book in your hands. And let me tell you, we feel this one is a real beauty!

Click on the button below to order your copy of Delightfully Raw for $31.95

now on sale for $29.00!

Note: During the check out process, you'll be given the option to pay either with Paypal or with a credit card.

IMPORTANT: For technical reasons, S&H during the check out process only apply to the United States. For international orders, please send me an email!

Delightfully Raw Combo
For those of you who want to order a hard copy of Delightfully Raw but would also like to get uncooking with it right away, you can now receive both the printed and electronic formats for $32.99 instead of the regular $45.98.

You will receive the download link for the Delightfully Raw ebook in your inbox as soon as your payment clears.

To order the Delightfully Raw Combo just click on the link below!

My heart-felt thanks to all of you, the readers of my Sunny Raw Kitchen blog; you have inspired me to open my kitchen to the bigger cyber world and take you all along on our rawesome life adventures!

I hope you enjoy this ‘work of heart’ and its celebration of how delectable raw food can be!

In radiance and health,
Carmella