What is this 'revenue sharing' we keep hearing about?
90% of all profits generated by RFC (via ads, products, etc.) will be equally distributed to all 'active members in good standing' as soon as the total reaches $20/member). The other 10% will go towards forum expenses and improvements.
What does 'active member in good standing' mean?
An 'active member in good standing' is one who:
- participates positively and on a reasonably regular basis on the forum (this judgment call will be assessed in a lenient manner).
- has been a member of RFC for a period of at least 3 months.
Why the 3 month waiting period?
One of the immediate challenges in setting up a revenue sharing system was how to prevent people joining solely for the purpose of getting fast money.
Also, we resonate deeply with the process that is known as 'Paying It Forward'. This is a concept found in Nature, where first you sow and then you reap. It is also based on our assessment that 3 months is sufficient time for members to prove themselves deserving of a reward for their contributions to the RFC community.
What are the benefits of joining programs or buying products from the RFC links?
90% of the commissions RFC receives will be distributed amongst active members.
How do I find out details in regards to revenue sharing payments about to be made?
We will be keeping members up-to-date on all of the forum's latest announcements, including revenue sharing payments, via regular forum newsletters. When signing up, please make sure to accept the default setting to receive email from forum administrators.
Do we need a Paypal account?
If members wish to receive revenue sharing, they will need to have a Paypal account, which is the RFC payment processor. Setting one up is simple, quick, and totally free. Your Paypal account can be securely hooked up to your bank account. If you don't already have an account with Paypal, you can get it here:
NOTE for all RFC members: Please make your RFC registered email the same as for your Paypal account.