Raw Freedom Community

Raw Freedom Community (http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/forum/forum.php)
-   Healthy Kids (http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   To vaccinate or not to vaccinate? (http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6596)

natasha83 02-19-2010 03:17 AM

To vaccinate or not to vaccinate?

Hi all

We are torn when it comes to vaccinations. :confused:

The more I read about vaccinations, the more I am starting to think maybe we shouldn't have her vaccinated. I watched a video on youtube of Gabriel Cousens talking about vaccinations.... quite interesting.

Our daughter Eden is (almost!) 12mths old. So far, she has had all her vaccinations.

Some of my friends say to me that the reason why diseases like polio etc are so rare these days is because (almost) everyone is vaccinated. (So this kinda makes me think gee maybe I'd be doing the wrong thing if I were to stop getting Eden vaccinated.) :o

But then my husband's cousin was talking to us today and he said his daughter (3 years old) isn't vaccinated and she has a "photographic memory". He also went on to say that vaccinations are full of mercury

I realise at the end of the day, it's a decision that only my husband and I can make. But I'm curious to know what other mums & dads on here think about vaccinations. Do you vaccinate your child? Why/why not? Have you found any particular books/films/websites helpful in your decision for or against vaccinations?

Thanks so much :)

Natasha

Velvet 02-19-2010 05:50 AM

Here's my (very unpopular) opinion:

I will vaccinate. Now that I got everyone all shocked, let me explain.

1) What most people fear in vaccines is the thimerasol, which contains mercury (it's a preservative). More and more vaccines do not contain thimerasol anymore, and I will not go with mercury containing vaccines. These, I will avoid. But, people should know there are alternatives.

2) I will not give all the vaccinations under the sun. That is INSANE. I heard kids get like 20 vaccines by the time they are 2, that's like a vaccine a month or something?! Well, it may be incorrect, but I still think kids get too many vaccines. For example, I would not have vaccinated my kid against swine flu.

3) I will not give vaccines close together. If there is something harmful in them, at least it will be a small dose, much smaller than what the average kid gets.

4) There are plenty of autistic kids who never got a vaccines, despites the claims to the contrary.

5) If you kids isn't vaccinated, and you take good care of him/her during his illness and he recovers, there is no telling that another kid nearby won't get the disease. That kid may be fed hamburgers and fries and may be neglected by his parents. If god forbid something happens to him, they can sue you all the way to bankruptcy.

6) Here's what I am going to do so far, although I may change my mind:
From: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-one.aspx Read the whole thing, that's on page 2.

"In summary, this is a vaccination schedule that I would recommend:

1. No vaccinations until a child is two years old.
2. No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).
3. No live virus vaccines (except for smallpox, should it recur).
4. These vaccines should be given one at a time, every six months, beginning at age 2:
* A) Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)
* B) Diphtheria
* C) Tetanus
* D) Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells) "

I will also do MMR, not in the list, but not the one with thimerasol (I will go to France if I have to) and not super close together.

That's about all I'll do.

wyjoz 02-19-2010 09:50 AM

Velvet:

one of the reasons why ''babies''' have so much problems.............IS...........

the blood brain barrier is not fully developed till age 4-6 (I'll have to varify this!!!!) and too many toxins enter the brain that have no business being there !

the vaccines.................ONLY ........... give us antibodies NOT IMMUNITY

Immunity from the ''colostrum'' is passed from mother to the baby...So what you are immune to your baby will get that.......then proper life style and proper diet IS ALL NATURES REMEDIES ENOUGH FOR US FOR LIFE...........

Chicken Pox is actually a DETOX! ......and it's better to have ''IT" as babies instead of stopping it with vaccines ....... WOW!

POLIO WAS ERADICATED BEFORE THE VACCINE WAS INVENTED !

Polio is still among us...FROM VACCINES ! .....I'll post the article here ......

Read what Robert O Young has to say about vaccinations. they are highly toxic pH Acid un balance to our system !

wyjoz 02-19-2010 10:31 AM

http://vran.org/about-vaccines/speci...-perspectives/

Dr. Derrick B. Jelliffe, MD, describes colostrum and breast milk as an “antiseptic intestinal paint,” protecting intestinal epithelial surfaces until the infant’s own immune mechanisms mature. He explains that “the proven effect of sIgA [secretory Immuneglobulin A] appears to be enteral, including as a mucosal protection, particularly against the dominant pathological bacteria in the newborn, and especially pathogenic E. coli, and enteroviruses such as polio virus and probably such newly recognized pathogens as rotaviruses . . . as well as other microbacteria, including streptococci, staphylococci, and pneumococci.” Dr. Jelliffe lays particular emphasis on the crucial role of human milk in infant health: “This is extremely important as not only is infective diarrhea a serious neonatal disease, but in addition many systemic generalized infections, such as some cases of septicaemia of the newborn and poliomyelitis, commonly enter via the intestinal tract.” (7)

Polio is in a class of eneteroviruses — meaning they can colonize the gut. In a discussion paper on CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), Dr. William Campbell Douglas, MD says that many researchers view CFS as another form of polio. “Modern genetics has confirmed the genetic similarity between polio viruses, coxsackie, and another group called the echo viruses. Before the advent of the Salk and Sabin vaccines, there were only three polio viruses. Now, with the drastic alteration of the human gut over the years as a result of these vaccines, there are at least 72 viral strains that can cause polio-like diseases.” (6)

William Campbell Douglas, MD: “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Hidden Polio Epidemic.” Second Opinion Newsletter http://www.whale.to/w/douglas.html
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME: THE HIDDEN POLIO EPIDEMIC by Dr. William Campbell Douglas (Second Opinion Newsletter)

Periodically, we receive letters such as the following (but surprisingly few, considering the controversial nature of the subject):

"I like your publication and gain a lot of useful information from it. But I question all of your ideas because of your stand on vaccinations. It is perfectly obvious that the major infections diseases caused by viruses have been eliminated by vaccinations."

This letter is fairly typical. Most of them are not vindictive or insulting. They are simply, like this example, disbelieving that something as "obvious" and effective as vaccinations can be challenged by a medical doctor. As I explained to one of my medical colleagues who supports vaccination almost to the degree of a religion, it took a lot of serious pondering and soul-searching to join Dr. Robert Mendelsohn in his crusade against immunizations. It's not easy to take a stand that you know will alienate 95 percent of your medical colleagues and 99 percent of the scientific community.

Post hoc, ergo prompter hoc reasoning states that "A" happened, then "B" happened, thus "A" caused "B." So if we gave children polio shots and the polio epidemic ceases, then it is "obvious" that the vaccine halted the epidemic. But this faith in the polio vaccines will not even stand up to this faulty reasoning because...

The Salk vaccine failed completely (we'll issue a special report on that at a later date). And the Sabin vaccine was a disaster. It caused many cases of polio and showed no relationship to the disease except for an increase in polio during the early '60s, caused by the vaccine itself. And now we have the sensational findings from the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, which strongly indicate that polio did not go away at all, but now manifests itself as chronic fatigue syndrome. The public press is strangely silent on this sensational report -- I wonder why.

I remember 20 years ago hearing someone to whom I paid little attention (although the seed was planted) say that polio had not gone away. He said that since the advent of the shots, polio had changed and was called something else by the neurologists. I was intrigued, but I quickly discarded the idea -- where were the thousands of paralyzed kids, the iron lungs, the shriveled limbs? I had not seen a case of active polio (I thought) in my entire career. Then I heard that the neurologists were calling chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) "Myalgic Encephalomyelitis." That's funny I thought, why are they calling it "myalgic," which means muscle; "encephalo," which means brain; and "myelitis," which means inflammation of the covering of the nerves?
Being slow, I just decided they gave it this fancy moniker because it sounded more scientific than chronic fatigue syndrome.

And then, almost like a divine revelation, I saw the report in the New York Academy of Sciences and said: "Of course, why didn't I think of that--chronic fatigue syndrome is the modern form of poliomyelitis. "Now don't hang up on me. I know it sounds like a front-page piece from the National Inquirer, but this is from legitimate research. As you may recall, polio is contracted from ingesting the polio virus, which then goes to the small intestine and reproduces there. With the use of the vaccines, especially the oral Sabin vaccine, the traditional polio viruses were replaced by other members of the same family called Coxsackie viruses.

When the Coxsackie viruses were first isolated from CFS patients, it wasn't realized that we were simply dealing with a new form of polio. This new polio was caused by the replacement of the polio viruses with their brothers, the Coxsackie viruses. As the researchers didn't get the connection at first, these new polio cases were labled "post-polio syndrome," "chronic fatigue syndrome," and "myalgic encephalomyelitis."

Modern genetics has confirmed the genetic similarity between polio viruses, Coxsackie, and another group called the Echo viruses. Before the advent of the Salk and Sabin vaccines, there were only three polio viruses. Now, with the drastic alteration of the human gut over the years as a result of these vaccines, there are at least 72 viral strains that can cause polio-like diseases.

Sadly, this evidence of the changing of polio rather than the elimination of it is not new. The first epidemic of "atypical polio" was reported in Los Angeles in 1934 and there was another epidemic of CFS called "abortive poliomyelitis" in Switzerland in 1939. After the introduction of the vaccines, the trend toward a new polio rapidly increased and it has been recognized by the neurologists for 40 years. The terms "atypical" and "abortive" polio have been quietly dropped because they would point to the awful realization that polio is more common than ever and caused by polio vaccination.

The neurologists and the vaccinators just seem to have gone into a state of denial about the ubiquitousness of polio. The GPs and the internists were unaware of the polio research of the 1950s, and the pediatricians were completely out of it because CFS/polio/ME is a disease of adults -- "infantile paralysis," as polio was called, has become in the modern era "adult paresis" (muscle weakness).

We now know that chronic fatigue syndrome isn’t a new disease, but simply an "aborted form" of the more serious paralytic polio. There is just no doubt about it; it's only a question of getting the public health bureaucrats, the pediatricians, and doctors in general to face up to the facts.

Dr. Richard Bruno, New Jersey Medical School, Department of Physical Medicine, pointed out, in the New York Academy report, that of more than a dozen outbreaks of CFS before the introduction of the Salk vaccine, nine occurred during or immediately after polio outbreaks and several of the victims of CFS had been taking care of polio patients.

As the polio vaccination program opened the door for these opportunistic relatives of polio, the CFS epidemic gathered steam and the new polio was upon us. One of the forerunners in this research is Dr. Elizabeth Dowsett, a microbiologist from Britain. Dr. Dowsett states unequivocally what you don't hear in this country: True CFS (as differentiated from other fatigue states) "strikes one clinically as being polio-like and it has often been diagnosed as 'nonparalytic polio.' "

Dowsett says the term chronic fatigue syndrome was "an unfortunate mistake" because this is truly a neurological disease and the practice of doctors waiting six months before doing anything so they could label it "chronic," obviated the pollibility of identifying the virus. The harm has been done and the patient now has chronic new-age polio that will not be amenable to treatment.

I always considered CFS to be some kind of infection and wondered why photoluminescence didn't cure it. But, as was proven with old-fashioned polio 40 years ago, light blook therapy only works on the acute form of the disease, even including the usually deadly bulbar polio (see Into the Light). When there are lesions in the brain, which can now be demonstrated in CFS patients with MRI and other advanced radiologic methods, it is too late to effect a cure. Parenthetically, how can CFS be a neurotic problem, as the psychiatrists and many real doctors have labelled it, when it can be demonstrated that there are changes in the brain?

We know that multiple vaccinations, such as those given our soldiers during the Gulf War, can cause what is known as "provocation polio." The evidence is fairly convincing that the "Gulf War Syndrome" is simply vaccination-induced chronic fatigue syndrome. One argument against these new scientific findings needs to be countered before it arises, because it's a misconception that confuses the public. It goes like this: "If CFS is a form of polio, and these 72 viruses are in everybody's intestine, then why doesn't everybody come down with CFS?

Simply put, it's because everybody doesn't contract a disease because they are exposed to it. If they did, we would all be dead or at least sick all the time. Some people have stronger immune systems than others and that's why you must do everything within reason to protect your health. During the polio epidemic in the '30s and '40s, most of the children who "caught" polio didn't even know they had it. It was passed off as a cold and no one ever knew about it. This is comparable to tuberculosis, where many people are found on X ray of the chest to have clear evidence of having had TB, but they never knew it.

The evidence is overwhelming that Salk and Sabin did nothing but cause tremendous confusion in the medical world by modifying the polio disease, as Pasteur did over a hundred years ago with so many other diseases. Multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, CFS, Tourette syndrome, "learning disabilities," Guillain Barre Syndrome, idiopathic epilepsy, and many other neurological conditions may very well be just forms of polio induced by these vaccines. Salk and Sabin opened Pandora's box and we now have 72 types of polio rather than three. But it will be a long time before you read about this in the mass media -- what would this revelation do to the credibility of the vaccination programs so fervently promoted by the federal and state bureaucrats and the public health doctors?

ACTION TO TAKE

(1) As we reported to you in the October 1995 issue of Second Opinion, chronic salt depletion is a major component in the etiology of CFS and adding more salt to the diet can often help relieve symptoms dramatically. For more information on what type of salt to use, read chapter five of my special report Add 10 Years to Your Life.

(2) Read our vaccination reports, Immunizations and Lethal Injections. I also recommend that your order the Immunization Resource Guide by Diane Rozario (Patter Publications, P.O. Box 204 Burlington, IA 52601, $9.95 plus $2.00 S&H). It is a handy reference guide to information available on all aspects of childhood immunizations. It also includes a list of organizations and publishers with more information.

(3) You must resist compulsory vaccination of your children. It won't be easy. If you have no choice in the matter, give the child some vitamin C (in dropper form, if necessary). Then see a homeopathic doctor about a remedy to protect the child from the coming assault on his immune system.

Ref: Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1955:273; Neurology, 1954:4; British Medical Journal, 1961:1061; What Doctors Don't Tell You, January 1996; Lancet, October 8, 1994; Journal of the American Medical Association, 1947:134.

Subscriptions to the newsletter, if you’re interested, are $49 dollars a year in the U.S. The business office address is P.O. Box 467939, Atlanta Ga. 31146-7939. Call 800-728-2288 or 770-399-5617.

__________________________________________________ ___________
"Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a redefinition and new diagnostic names like viral or aseptic meningitis.......According to one of the 1997 issues of the MMWR, there are some 30,000 to 50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the United States alone. That's where all those 30,000 - 50,000 cases of polio disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination"---Viera Scheibner

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html

_Health officials convinced the Chinese to rename the bulk of their polio to Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS). A study found that the new disorder (Chinese Paralytic syndrome) and the GBS was really polio!

__________________________________________________ ____________

Diet: Stephen Cooter found that the description of an acute polio virus infection is almost identical to vitamin B1 deficiency caused damage, Beri Beri. This is commonly caused by dextrose and alcohol as well as eating white rice.

Klenner, Southern Medicine & Surgery, April, 1951 http://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio.html

***** read this one: http://www.ener-chi.com/pdf%20files/vaccination.pdf

http://vran.org/about-vaccines/speci...enpox-vaccine/

http://www.healingourchildren.net/va...de_effects.htm

wyjoz 02-19-2010 10:34 AM

cont'd: POLIO AMONG US!

by Andreas Moritz http://www.ener-chi.com/rootcause.htm

Although it may be of considerable interest to a physician to study the various symptoms that each of the above disorders accompany, knowledge of these symptoms is quite irrelevant when it comes to determining and treating the respective root causes. The patients are labeled according to disease categories of which the real causes remain a mystery. In fact, it doesn't help the patient at all to know that he/she has FMS or CFS, it may even cause hopelessness and resignation, which are major setbacks to recovery and healing.

Studying the symptoms of these so-called illnesses can never reveal why the body develops them in the first place. Correcting the basic imbalances that exist in the afflicted person's body, mind, and lifestyle, and seeing the symptoms disappear in the same way as they emerged, is a much more realistic and benign approach to understanding the principles of disease-manifestation and its reversal than to look at each symptom separately and try to suppress or relief it through whatever means. It is of no real benefit to take symptoms away without removing the original cause(s). On the contrary, such an approach robs the body of its ability to fight its own problems and may lead to permanent health damage and dependency on drugs and treatments that often have devastating side-effects.

The following discussion of the above disorders offers a different platform of understanding that may shed some light on why people develop these "diseases," which when analyzed properly, turn out to be no diseases at all but appropriate, natural responses by the body to protect itself against the conscious or unconscious abuse of its resources by its owner. Depending on constitutional status, dietary habits, lifestyle, ability to deal with stressful situations, environmental factors, and existing predisposed weaknesses in the body, the symptoms may vary from case to case, but the mechanisms of disease-manifestation are pretty much the same. One person develops CFS, another FMS, a third, ADD, yet they are all suffering from severe intestinal trouble and resulting lymphatic congestion as well as undernourishment of cells. Wherever the blockage occurs, symptoms show up. And wherever the blockage is removed, the symptoms disappear. It is up to each person suffering from any of these health problems to help himself/herself, since these conditions are chronic in nature, that is, they are constantly re-created by the afflicted person making the same mistakes over and over again; and effective orthodox treatments for these conditions are unavailable.

1. FIBROMYALGIA SYNDROME (FMS)

FMS is a painful condition that affects the connective tissue responsible for holding muscular cells in place and feeding them with nutrients. The symptoms may vary from case to case. In some patients the pain is felt all over the body. In others, it appears in localized areas, for example in the shoulder (frozen shoulder), the elbows (tennis elbow) or hands (karpaltunnel syndrome). FMS is considered to be a form of rheumatism with the difference that it affects the softer tissues of the muscles rather than the harder tissues of the joints.

Although there may be a number of causes involved, all of them lead to one common underlying factor -- acidification of the body's connective tissues. Many patients are told that excessive, regular, and one-sided use of muscle groups causes the death of muscle cells because the increased oxygen requirement cannot be met. This then results in the accumulation of dead muscle cells, leading to a thickening and hardening of the connective tissue. Tendons may become inflamed and painful. This explanation doesn't reveal, however, why only a fraction of the people who are involved in exactly the same strenuous activities develop FMS and the majority remain free of pain.

It is much more likely that the respiratory functions are already impaired through congestion and insufficient drainage of lymph/waste from the lung and bronchial areas. The oxygen demands of the body cannot be met, particularly in those parts of the body where waste removal through the lymphatic ducts is obstructed. Most respiratory weakness is due to lack of regular exercise, not enough fresh air, air-conditioning, acid-forming foods such as milk and dairy products, meat, sugar, cakes, candy, chocolate, pastries, soft drinks, coffee, cigarettes, irregular lifestyle, and sleeping while the sun is up. Suppressing emotional issues is another major contributing factor to respiratory difficulties; this also translates into constant muscular tension.

For muscle cells to die and remain trapped in the connective tissue it takes much more than just repeated strenuous physical movements. Thickened and acidified connective tissue does not permit sufficient amounts of oxygen and nutrients to make their way through to the cells. Among the above reasons responsible for causing poor respiration, diet and digestion assert the greatest influence. Regular consumption of animal proteins, dairy food, refined and hardened oils and fats, as well as most processed foods are notorious for causing such acidity-related problems as FMS. Most factory-made food products are deprived of all living substance, and are considered "non-physiological", that is disease-generating.

No longer being in their natural form these "foods" not only rob the body of vital nutrients but also damage the probiotic flora of essential bacteria located on our skin and mucous lining along the intestinal and respiratory tracts. These highly useful bacteria are our first line of defense against any harmful substances and adverse invading organisms. Once the flora has been damaged, these acidic food compounds (and perhaps harmful microbes) find entry into the connective tissues creating havoc there. Consequently, just to neutralize these substances, the muscle, bone, and organ tissues must give up some of their own oxygen, minerals, vitamins, trace elements, etc. Once this second line of defense is exhausted, too, the connective tissue becomes increasingly filled and saturated with cellular debris, metabolic waste, and toxic compounds and it thickens to a gel-like consistancy. Microbes start coming on the scene, attacking the accumulated waste matter, which may lead to inflammatory processes and pain.

Since all of this hampers proper lymph drainage, that is, the clearing of all naturally occurring metabolic waste products, the resulting stagnation causes especially overused and tense muscle groups in the body to malfunction and cry for urgent attention (e.g. pain signal). Most of the people who are affected in this way have no idea, however, that the regular intake of sugar, chocolate, stimulants such as coffee, tea, and cigarettes, cokes, alcohol, ice creams and other dairy products, ham, sausage, fast foods and junk foods, etc., may have something to do with their "muscular rheumatism". They may also not realize that the pain syndrome in their body indicates the presence of a deeper metabolic imbalance that affects the entire organism.

The organs of elimination and detoxification become heavily overtaxed, which forces the body to dump the waste matter elsewhere, such as in the connective tissue of muscles. Also energy levels drop, and emotional well-being is disturbed. All this can cause multiple symptoms, including headaches, constant tiredness, reduced ability to concentrate or memorize information, dizziness, numbness and tingling sensations, fluid retention, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Symptoms can vary from case to case, depending on the severity of the congestion occurred.

The most thorough and fundamental treatment program for these and many other health problems consists of cleansing the major organs and systems of elimination and detoxification, including the liver, kidneys, large intestine, small intestine, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. Unless they are cleared of any obstructions such as gallstones in the gallbladder and bile ducts of the liver, stones or grease in the kidneys, hardened deposits of undigested foods in the intestinal tract, layers of accumulated protein in the walls of blood vessels, etc., the body will continue to absorb toxic wastes in the connective tissues. Once the absorption capacity is exceeded, the waste spills over into the body's orifices, e.g., eyes, ears, nose, mouth, skin pores, causing major congestion there and impairing sensory functions.

Whenever these organs and systems are cleansed and begin to function more efficiently again, the body systematically retrieves and neutralizes the deposits of toxic wastes in the connective tissues. As a result, the symptoms of pain begin to disappear. This is easy to understand since pain arises only when ducts, pathways, vessels, etc. become obstructed. Fibromyalgia cannot be considered to be a disease, it is but a signal the body generates in order to warn its owner of the imminent danger and to deal with the existing toxicity crisis in the best possible way. A body that is cleansed and free of congestion has no need to generate pain signals of any kind; instead it is a constant source of happiness, freedom, and rejuvenation.

2. CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME (CFS)

As the very expression "chronic fatigue" suggests, those suffering from this condition, are always tired. In extreme cases, a person may be unable even to get out of bed or move an arm or a leg. There is no availability of either physical energy in the form of ATP molecules, or vital energy in the form of Chi. All basic bodily functions that require much energy such as digestion, metabolism, and removal of waste, are subdued due to lack of energy. The brain and nervous system, too, suffer from energy deficiency and so are unable to keep up their workload. This affects not only memory and concentration but also vital processes in the rest of the body. Since waste elimination is suppressed, there may be multiple symptoms of congestion, swellings, headaches, pain in joints and muscles, enlarged lymph nodes, etc. Since exercise may take away the last bit of energy reserves, the condition usually worsens thereafter. Sleep has no rejuvenating effects either.

Chronic fatigue is a sign of major imbalance on all levels of living, physiological, psychological, and sociological. Its main cause, however, is overuse of the body's energy resources. Many professional athletes, for example, suffer from this condition later in life, especially when drugs were used to increase performance. There is a certain amount of life-energy available that is supposed to last for the entire natural lifespan. If used up within a few years, there is not much left for the later years.

But not only athletes tend to abuse their energy systems. Many people over-stimulate their body unnecessarily, just to derive sensory pleasure. Excessive sexual activities can lead to the same depletion of energy that athletes can suffer. But even the overuse of the sense of sight, by watching too much TV for example, can cause major energy depletion. The nervous system must use vast amounts of energy, vitamins, and water in order to keep up with the incredibly fast change of picture frames. If this over-stimulation, prompting a constant release of the stress hormone adrenalin, becomes too strenuous for the body, it goes into exhaustion and may fall asleep -- a common experience especially among the elderly. Regular exposure to low frequency electromagnetic fields, radiating from TV sets, computers, car engines, and household appliances, are another major source of energy depletion.

Perhaps the most important cause of CFS is many years of over-stimulation through food and beverages. Foods that are non-physiological, that have no real value for the body, rob the body of its energy reserves. They all need to be processed, detoxified, if that is at all possible, and be eliminated. But since they don't provide energy to the body, the body is forced to give up its own resources to deal with them. Typical foods and drinks that have such an effect on the body are isolated sugar, cakes, candy, pastries, all stimulants such as caffeine in coffee, tea, chocolate, cokes, and most other soft drinks, preservatives, coloring agents, emulsifiers and other chemical food additives, pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics contained in meat, milk, and other foods, meat, and basically all factory-produced foods.

Many modern foods and drinks literally trigger a fight-or-flight response in the body -- a system of survival that is only to be used in emergency situations, such as facing an immediate danger from an approaching car. All stimulants trigger this survival response. Medical drugs are among the most powerful stress-hormone triggers. Constant stress, and irregular sleeping habits, of course, do the same. A typical adrenalin release uses up a vast amount of energy in the body. Chronic fatigue results when a number of these factors, combined with a longstanding weakness of the digestive functions, lead to the exhaustion of almost all energy reserves in the body. Since digestion is impaired there is not much energy left to fill up the complex sugar reserves. The life force chi is depleted, too.

CFS always goes hand in hand with severe congestion occurring in many parts of the body. This applies particularly to the lymphatic system, where thickened lymph fluid filled with metabolic waste products, cellular debris, and toxins from foods and environment block the small and large lymph ducts and cause lymph node swelling or lymph edemas. Once lymph flow is continuously inhibited the surrounding tissue turns into a pool of toxins, which in turn can have a detrimental effect on nutrient and energy supply to the cells, organs and systems in the body.

The body, being a composite of ducts, channels, vessels, biochemical and electrical pathways, can only be energetically self-sufficient, when it is free of any abnormal obstructions. The various symptoms of disease simply reflect the location and degree of congestion and toxicity. In the case of chronic fatigue, the degree of congestion in these ducts and vessels is very high. Water, oxygen, glucose, and other essential substances are increasingly hindered from entering the cells. Consequently, cellular energy production (ATP molecules) remains too low to meet the body's high demands for energy.

As in the case of FMS patients, CFS patients, too, suffer from an almost total obstruction of the liver bile ducts through hardened bile clots or gallstones. Since the liver serves as the main energy distribution center in the body, a series of liver cleanses usually alleviates the situation greatly and in fact often fully restores normal energy levels. [See the book The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by the author]. The most important organs regulating balanced chi-flow in the body are the kidneys. Any holdup there in the form of kidney stones or grease, for example, can lower energy considerably. The kidneys can be cleansed through a combination of specific herbs that are able to dissolve all harmful sediments that may have accumulated there over the course of many years. [See the book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation by the author].

Summary: To restore normal energy levels, remove pain and other symptoms of disease it is necessary to open all congested areas in the body through simple cleansing procedures with the emphasis being on the liver, kidneys, and colon, and lymphatic system. Diet and lifestyle must be adjusted to support the body in restoring its complex energy reserves and to bring nourishment to all organs and systems. Any karmic residues and other causes than physical ones can be transmuted by using such methods as "Ener-Chi Art" and "Ionized Stones" [see author's website: www.ener-chi.com].

I have been fortunate enough to formulate a system of health and healing that makes it easy for any person to improve his/her health without having to deal with the symptoms of disease. My work is based on the premise that problems cannot be resolved by attending to the problems. This is confirmed by the fact that for 85-90% of all illnesses, mostly of chronic nature, there is no effective treatment available, at least not in the area of conventional medicine. Yet, by attending to the root problems, which basically are our own making, we can regain health and vitality without having to treat, alleviate, or suppress the complex appearances of symptoms of disease. My three books and the Ener-chi Art, which instantly restores Chi-flow through the all organs and systems in the body

Velvet 02-19-2010 11:08 AM

I'm still willing to change my mind, I'm not set on the protocol, but so far, I think that's what I'll do. And yes, no vaccines before age 2, and definitely no mercury etc. I'll give your article a read, thanks! Have to go write a paper for my Masters. Ugh!

wyjoz 02-19-2010 11:35 AM

Velvet: 6) Here's what I am going to do so far, although I may change my mind:
From: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-one.aspx Read the whole thing, that's on page 2.

this was written in 2004..........did you check on updates??? would Dr. Miller do the same today as he suggested in 2004???

Velvet 02-19-2010 12:33 PM

I think there are better alternatives now. There was no MMR vaccine without thimerosal (which is probably why it wasn't in the list) but now there are (maybe not in the US, I think I saw that in Switzerland and France, or something like that). The public does not want mercury anymore, and pharmaceutical companies how to work to make safer alternatives. I don't want to look like I am pro-vaccines, but some things are extremely low risk compared to some kid getting the actual disease. Again, I'm not afraid of my child dying of anything, I eat very well, the child will eat well, I will breastfeed for years, we live in an area that isn't polluted etc. But it's other kids I worry about, those that aren't cared for and are at risk of dying or being paralyzed because I did not vaccinate my child -- and the parents suing me. Guess that's a side effect of having gone to law school. I think it's less risky to give few vaccines at an older age and increase intakes of green juices, chlorella and other detoxifiers than forgo vaccines altogether. I do dislike vaccines and will only give some very carefully selected ones - those that might lead to some kid's death.

wyjoz 02-19-2010 01:34 PM

There are a 'few' studies/research on the Amish communities

(((few studies. imagine someone on black car in a lab coat driving up to conduct studies or interviews? they shy away from public !) I don't blame them !

and they DO NOT NOT VACCINATE ANYONE..........and there are no outbreaks.........etc.

SchoolOfRAWk 02-19-2010 10:35 PM

Vaccines are a touchy area. I can't say I am for them, but yes, the mercury and overload all at one time are two huge issues with them that you seem to have considered, Velvet.

Honestly, I doubt I would. Neil Miller's book was powerful and third-party journalism. Scary about the suing, but people will sue over anything. Absurd.

Then again, I'm not even having kids because I love life, God, people, the planet, it's inhabitants.....but I would not want to be born into today's world. It's overpopulated beyond belief already, and toxic as hell. I love other's kids as if my own. Meanwhile, I know many parents who don't particularly like kids except for their own.

My dear, dear Velvet: I clearly top you in the department of unpopular views, LOL! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! :D

Velvet 02-20-2010 06:24 AM

Yea I know :rolleyes: When I thought there were no cases of autism in unvaccinated kids, I thought I would not vaccinate. But then, cases started showing up. Clearly there's another factor (food? pesticides?). I also read about autism cases in various countries, and some countries with lots of vaccinations don't have a lot of autism. I'd put the blame on the crap people are eating, personally. Jenny McCarthy blames vaccines for her son's autism, but he's recovering nicely on a no-gluten diet. If it were just vaccines, wheat would not have made a difference.

Also, I had heard of that offer made to doctors, if they were to drink the preservatives in vaccines, they'd get like $200,000. I wondered why no doctor had done it, since so many believe vaccines are safe. I went to the website, read the stuff, and frankly if I were a doctor, I would think the guy is a nut job. *I* think he's honestly trying to show that vaccines are dangerous to him, but some people seem to lose touch with mainstream people and they talk in a way that makes people not take them seriously. I think that's what's going on in this case.

Anyway like I said, I might give 4-5 vaccines at the most, and might even NOT give any. I'll only consider what might be really deadly to a child, and if something is very unlikely to cause death, I won't give it. Nowadays, that might be equal to no vaccine at all, but my point was that I don't think they are as dangerous as we thing *now* after the mercury outcry. It's a very tough decision, it's not just ourselves here, it's other kids too.

wyjoz 02-20-2010 09:25 AM

[quote=Velvet;61304]I I don't want to look like I am pro-vaccines,

WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE. ULTIMATELY IT'S OUR INDIVIDUAL CHOICES. THE CHOISE HAS TO BE YOURS AND YOU HAVE TO BE O.K. WITH THAT CHOICE AND IT'S CONSEQUENCES..... THAT'S LIFE...

Again, I'm not afraid of my child dying of anything,

DEATH IS NOT THE ''WORST''' OF OUR EXISTANCE'S EXPERIENCE (IT'S ACTUALLY 'SLEEP' ) I THINK PREMATURE DEATH OR A LIFE THAT HAS NOT HAD A CHANCE TO LIVE BUT SUFFERED SO IS FAR WORSE THAN DEATH....

I eat very well, the child will eat well, I will breastfeed for years, we live in an area that isn't polluted etc.

But it's other kids I worry about, those that aren't cared for and are at risk of dying or being paralyzed because I did not vaccinate my child -- and the parents suing me. Guess that's a side effect of having gone to law school.

VELVET: JUST A TOUGHT HERE. WHY WOULD YOUR KID WHO GOT SICK BECAUSE IT WAS 'NOT' VACCINATED TRANSMIT ''''ANYTHING'''' TO ALL OTHER KIDS THAT WERE VACCINATED???? NO ONE THINKS THIS PROCESS THROUGH !!! EVEN LEGAL SYSTEM. NOW THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL.....

SO WHO SHOULD BE SUING WHOM HERE? THE VACCINATED KIDS PARENTS SHOULD BE GOING AFTER DRUG COMPANIES FOR FAILURE TO POTECT THE VACCINATED KIDS AGAINS this or that DISEASES THAT THEY WERE VACCINATED FOR OR AGAINST ! NO?

Anyways the caps were responses to your post..........I was not lol '''YELLING'''

It's a good discussion........... my Kylie is not vaccinated..........she did not miss a day of school *** got certificate for perfect attendence! you would think that the vaccinated kids would not, and I saw the parent dropping meds off for kids to take their doses during the day...... SHOCKING ? ha?/ ?? Vaccinated kids sick all the time????

We sent a Religious Exemption Form for vaccines to the school........."""stated that all the ingredients''''' are not what we are intended to put into our body.........

Robert O Young has a list of each baby vaccine...........I mean each one of them.

I so want to write to Dr. Miller as I know in years past there was AMA '''anathema''' on doctors for not sticking to prescribed medical practices !!!!!!! now Dr. Lorraine Day said that AMA is defunct! yeah!

SchoolOfRAWk 02-20-2010 10:17 AM

I don't think Dr. Miller is a medical doctor, if it's the same one. Maybe "Dr." shouldn't have been used. He is a medical journalist, actually. A highly accredited one. Anyhoo, the book I am thinking of is here; this is the updated version.

http://vacbook.com/vsm.htm

There is religious exemption. We had them at the chiropractic office and were too happy to hand them out, along with a list of vaccine ingredients that was disgusting. Stuff like monkey liver or some crap. Disgusting! It went well beyond thimerosol....I remember, that.

I do wonder about the ratio of kids with autism who have been vaccinated and those who haven't. Just as DW says that we call it candida but it's really a lot of different imbalances, including the mycotoxicosis as a result of the candida's waste (ew. I knew this from Robert Young's book), I wonder if - since there are many symptoms - it's really all "autism".

marykays1 02-20-2010 11:31 AM

I do know of a child firsthand whose mother watched him "slip away" from autism after he received a vaccine.....But that being said, I do not believe that autism is the result of one single action, but is the result of a compilation of things: genetics and many others. But I believe that the vaccines are the icing on the cake that do help to cause some kids to get autism.

And my doc talked me into getting the kids Hep B while my twins were still in the hospital. I told him I was undecided about vaccines and probably wasn't going to do any and he said that out of all of them, Hep B was probably the "safest." Now I come to find out that safest or no, it's really unnecessary unless my kids grow up to be heroin addicts/share needles etc.

I did get some vaccines for my kids, and like Velvet plans to do, I spaced them out and got them way later than they were supposed to...but I stopped before they were to get the MMR. I planned on getting it split up, but then changed my mind about vaccines at all. If I had to do it all over again, would not get ANY.

Intersting about that measles "outbreak" a couple yrs ago. My numbers are close, but may be off by one or two: There were 139 cases of measles in the national U.S. "outbreak." That's out of 300 million people. Exactly half of those cases WERE vaccinated and the other half was not. Something like 63/65....I don't remember....

People were freaking out about this "outbreak." Yet medications KILL somewhere between 150,000 and 300,000 people a year (depending on whose study you look at), and aspirin kills...I don't remember --something like 40,000. But they were FREAKING out about this so-called measles "outbreak." SIGH.

And as far as being afraid of your kid because he's not vaccinated. If your kid IS vaccinated, then what are you worried about?

If you send to a public school and there is some outbreak and your child is not vaccinated, then you agree to take him out of school. To me this is not a big deal, but we homeschool so do not need to worry about it, but my kids went to kindergarten for part of the year, and I readily agreed to it.

I've even stopped researching this because I just KNOW there are too many bad things in the vaccines. I'm just going to keep my kids as healthy as I can.

My two cents.

Mary Kay

Velvet 02-20-2010 11:42 AM

[quote=wyjoz;61377]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velvet (Post 61304)
[color="Cyan"][b]

VELVET: JUST A TOUGHT HERE. WHY WOULD YOUR KID WHO GOT SICK BECAUSE IT WAS 'NOT' VACCINATED TRANSMIT ''''ANYTHING'''' TO ALL OTHER KIDS THAT WERE VACCINATED???? NO ONE THINKS THIS PROCESS THROUGH !!! EVEN LEGAL SYSTEM. NOW THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL.....

SO WHO SHOULD BE SUING WHOM HERE? THE VACCINATED KIDS PARENTS SHOULD BE GOING AFTER DRUG COMPANIES FOR FAILURE TO POTECT THE VACCINATED KIDS AGAINS this or that DISEASES THAT THEY WERE VACCINATED FOR OR AGAINST ! NO?

Well... Kids do get sick, regardless, no? I strongly believe that kids can survive many things if well taken care of, but some of them do get sick... I mean, is there any kid who never got anything ever? Some kids are more resilient. I pretty much never got sick (I did sometimes, but nothing bad), but my sister, who lived in the same house/ate the same food, got stuff like scarlett fever :eek: Frankly, I don't think my kids need vaccines. I don't even think they're good. I'm just scared for the others, and I think the likelihood of someone getting sick is higher than something happening to my child from a couple of well spaced vaccines. I haven't decided 100%. That's my position now, but hey I'm open to anything :)