Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Drinks and Smoothies

Old 06-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Hatchling

Trick & Treat "Pumpkin Pie" Smoothie

Trick & Treat "Pumpkin Pie" Smoothie
Original Recipe by Kelly Hoffman, Natural Health Girl

Ingredients:

Spinach
2 Bananas
1 Avocado
Water
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Cloves

Directions:

Blend in blender several handfuls of spinach with 1/2 to 1 cup of water. (Depending on the power of your blender, sometimes adding the bananas right away helps it blend better.) Add 2 bananas, 1 avocado, 2 shakes of cinnamon, 1 shake of nutmeg, and a pinch of cloves. Blend all ingredients. If the ingredients aren't blending well, add more water and poke down with a spoon. Blend until smooth and creamy.

Taste test to see if you want more spices. With the right amount of spice, the smoothie will taste like pumpkin pie.

Makes approxiamately 3 cups.

Sorry no pic to share on this one yet. Don't wait till fall or halloween to try this one. It's my first green smoothie attempt, and I was pleasantly surprised how good it is. I look forward to finding more green smoothie recipes here. Drop me an email if you have one. Thanks!

Smiles,
Kelly
www.natural-health-girl.com/eating-greens.html

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Drinks and Smoothies