Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General

Old 03-17-2009, 11:51 AM
luckitri

Pure Liquid Gold

Hi all! I finally got my PureLiquidGold.com GSE extract with a zillion uses. My intent was to debug family and critters of possible worms. Turns out that the strength for dogs and cats and us is the same. However, now that I am tasting it for the first time I can tell that it is not pleasant and I may find some critters heading for the toilet for "fresh" water.

My real question about this is hopefully for someone familiar. It says in the instructions that if you have a tender stomach to only take after a meal. What would the symptoms be? Does anybody know?

I may find out real soon since I have not yet eaten today, actually was going to do juice but need hubby to come home to turn it on for me since it has gotten so difficult to turn on.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General