Pancakes and eggs were a SAD favorite before and would provide the fuel for my morning runs & workouts. Raw granola with fresh fruit, nut milk and a green smoothie are now one of my morning staples and work even better
Strawberry Vanilla Cream Ingredients
2 C of Whole Fresh Strawberries (~1.5 cut Fresh Strawberries)
3 T of Hemp Seeds
¼ C of Young Coconut Meat
¼ C of Cashews, soaked
1 Lime, juiced
2 T of Vanilla
1.5 T of Raw Himalayan Honey
2 T of Maple Syrup
¼ t of sea salt
Pinch of cinnamon
1. In a food processor, blend hemp seeds, coconut meat and cashews until smooth. Add in remaining ingredients and process until smooth again.
• Add more Cashews to increase creaminess. It will offset the sweet/sour flavor of the strawberries. I prefer a more notable strawberry flavor.
• Add more or less sweetener depending on taste
• Will yield 2 cups of Strawberry Vanilla Cream.
1 C of Sunflower seeds (soaked overnight)
2 C of Pecans (soaked overnight)
3 C of Almonds (soaked overnight)
2. In a food processor, process pecans and almonds until chunky.
3. In a bowl, add processed pecans and almonds to sunflower seeds and Strawberry Vanilla Cream. Mix and fold by hand until well combined.
4. Spread out evenly on dehydrator screens. Dehydrate for about 36 hrs or until dry.
Recommend to enjoy as a breakfast cereal with macadamia milk to enhance the creaminess. Suggest storing in refrigerator.