Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Assistance Offers and Requests

Old 06-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Hatchling

saving custom colour on profile page/blog

Hello!

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is the right area to post for technical support.... lol

I'm trying to edit the colour scheme on my profile page. When I create a custom colour and then try to save the changes, it says that the change was denied... well, it doesn't exactly say that, lol

It says:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /z/includes/profile_file.class.php on line 76

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /z/includes/profile_file.class.php on line 76

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/rawfree/public_html/forum/z/user/2/3/6/3/ in /z/includes/profile_file.class.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rawfree/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php:3036) in /z/includes/functions.php on line 103

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Elizabeth

EDIT TO ADD: I forgot to mention that I also cannot save a photo to my profile page.

Last edited by laLune : 06-09-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Assistance Offers and Requests