Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > RFK's Lounge

RFK's Lounge A space to share and exchange about everything else!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Swallow

Helping children learn to like veggies and fruits?

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a while. I've been swamped with trying to keep this uninsulated house warm this winter, water lines rupturing, trying to earn a living, etc. etc. etc.

I think I've already posted that my children have given up ALL meats (including fowl and aquatic). This isn't a RAW issues per se so I'll ask for resources.

In a nutshell, my children HATE most vegetables and many fruits. Can/would someone provide some resources dedicated to helping children learn to like veggies and fruits? If we can get past the "potatoes and rice" only blockade I think we'll be able to make headway into incorporating more fresh, raw organic items into their diets.

Thanks for any help. Sorry to ask not a strictly raw question but since it's transitional I thought it would be acceptable. Thanks again.

Glen F

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > RFK's Lounge