Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Natural Pregnancy, Birthing & Parenting > Pregnancy & Birth 'Au Naturel' > Pregnancy & Birth 'Au Naturel' General

Pregnancy & Birth 'Au Naturel' General Everything from Nutrition, to Postpartum Care & Concerns, including Birthing Alternatives, Birth Plans and Birth Stories.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Chickadee

Video- Pain-free breech birth w/ hypnosis! WOW!

Truly, moms are empowered (entitled) to have a peaceful birth under any circumstances. Breech births are one of the things expectant moms fear most, yet this woman is calm and happy throughout hers- and baby is born healthy and beautiful!

http://mettaone.com/hypnobirthing.html

(Scroll down to see video)
Old 04-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Swallow

Now that was amazing.... what a true testament to the power of a woman who wants the best for her baby!!

Brings back vivid memories of a baby I delivered several years ago. My partner said that the baby was vertex, but she was w-r-o-n-g. I went in and did a vagin*l exam on the woman and I felt two soft little test*cles instead of a hard head.

The entire delivery floor went into panic mode.... "AKKK!!! The midwife is going to deliver a breech!!! DANGER!! DANGER!!! Call the OB!! Get the OR ready for a stat c-section!!!"

However, the mother and I remained calm and in just a few gentle pushes, out slid a beautiful little boy, just as perfect as can be.

My attending obstetrician then showed up and politely asked me "What do you think you are doing?"

I honestly forgot what my reply was, but I was gently verbally reprimanded by him and the charge nurse. Like a good midwife, I took my licks and silently applauded myself for a job well done.

Breech births can be just as beautiful and natural as vertex ones.... if we let go of our fear and give the woman a chance to do what her body is fully capable of in the first place.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Swallow

Thanx for posting this video and it was wonderful.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Meadowlark

makes me want to have babies! but i don't want babies! in any case, if i were going to have a baby, thank you for this information, hypnotista.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Chickadee

Glad you all enjoyed it.

Frankly, I often wonder how often we suffer just because we're programmed to believe pain is inevitable- whether emotionally or physically.How often do we feel fear when we don't need to? Lots of HypnoMoms come through their births womdering the same thing, and go forward with the belief that they can really determine their own life experience in just about every way.

So in that regard, it doesn't matter if you want to have kids or not- hopefully this reminds you that you are all-powerful in writing your own life story. After all, if a woman can go back to her primitve truth (Birth is natural, beautiful, and the body knows how to do it- pain is a sign that something is wrong- but nothing is wrong about birth; what could be more right? We're designed to do it beautifully!- so it makes no sense that pain is presumed to be part of it!

The same is true of all aspects of your experience which are born of truth, and love.

Love ya's!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Chickadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadassah View Post
Now that was amazing.... what a true testament to the power of a woman who wants the best for her baby!!

B
My attending obstetrician then showed up and politely asked me "What do you think you are doing?"

I honestly forgot what my reply was, but I was gently verbally reprimanded by him and the charge nurse. Like a good midwife, I took my licks and silently applauded myself for a job well done.

Oh geez, Hadassah!
I love you Midwives! That doc was only mad because you were right and you beat him to it. Hate to think of what sort of malarcky she would have had to endure if she had been in a "traditional" hospital situation. So often, we can just **wait** and things will go right- almost like the birthing process offers a million little lessons in how to live the rest of our lives.

Ma'am- I am applauding you AUDIBLY right now!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Swallow

Beautiful

Really beautiful and amazing videos.
Itīs nice to understand that giving birth shouldnīt be painful and that we musnīt fear the procces.
If I ever have a baby, I think this will be the focus I will have for giving birth to a new human.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Hatchling

Pregnancy & Birth "Au Naturel" General

Hai, I love you Midwives! That doc was only mad because you were right and you beat him to it.

================================================== =======

helery2

Holistic Rehabhttp://www.holisticdrugrehab.com
Old 09-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Swallow

Amazing video!

I wish I could go back and have my children like that.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:57 AM
Hatchling

Benefits of Hypnobirthing

Benefits of Hypnobirthing

Fewer drugs or no drugs at all means less risk of side effects on mother and baby.
Shorter labors – resistance of the birthing muscles as a response to pain is minimized or eliminated.
An awake, energized mother, due to total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
A calm, peaceful birthing environment.
Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
Fewer interventions and complications during labor.
Babies who are better sleepers and nursers due to fewer drugs in their systems.

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Natural Pregnancy, Birthing & Parenting > Pregnancy & Birth 'Au Naturel' > Pregnancy & Birth 'Au Naturel' General