Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks

RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks Find Out About Raw Freedom Community and Carmella's Latest Raw Ebook Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Introducing 'The Best of Raw Freedom Community' Ebook

In honor of Raw Freedom Community Forum’s first year anniversary, what better way to celebrate than to shine the spotlight on its many talented recipe creators?

I am thrilled to announce the release of my second ebook,“The Best Of Raw Freedom Community”, a collective work featuring 99 recipes contributed by myself and 20 other RFC members.

This ebook has turned into a bit of a mega project; 160 pages of delicious raw recipes and related useful information. In a nutshell, here's what you will find in “The Best Of Raw Freedom Community” :
  • A list of ingredients frequently used in raw food preparation
  • A thorough guide on how to equip your raw kitchen
  • A detailed table of contents
  • Gorgeous mouth-watering photos for nearly every recipe
  • Clickable page references for easy navigation
  • Helpful 'uncooking' tips
  • A list of raw resources and links on the Net

Let's see... What am I forgetting? Ah yes... The recipes!

This unique ebook features many favorite recipes posted on Raw Freedom Community Forum and my Sunny Raw Kitchen blog over the last 12 months. In addition, there are 24 new exclusive recipes, including those Heathy of the Adventures of Raw Goddess Heathy's blog and I created during our uncooking marathon last fall.

Since, as they say, an image is worth a thousand words, how about starting off with some eye candy?

Here are just a few of the delectable creations featured in "The Best Of Raw Freedom Community" ebook:

Peach Melba Smoothie

So Like Campbell's Tomato Soup

Corn Chowder

Real Cream Cheese

Tomato Rawviolis

Herbed Avocado Spread

Creamy Spinach Spread

Mini-Pockets

Garden Quiches

Spinach & Cream Pasta Casserole

Mango Nut Bread

Apricot Berry Parfaits

Dazzling Hazelnut Cream Pie

Pecan Truffles

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Caramel Chocolate Trifle Cake

This special ebook is also super user friendly. It comes with both a photo and a text-only version (for easy printing), and is published in Adobe's PDF format. (If you don't already have 'Acrobat Reader' installed, you can download a free copy at www.adobe.com.)

All profits generated from "The Best Of Raw Freedom Community" ebook will be going towards furthering the intention of spreading awareness of Raw and Freedom as well as continuing to build Community.

How Much Am I Asking For This 'Work of Heart'?
In order to make this ebook available to anyone, I've decided not to offer it for a fixed price, but rather have a suggested sliding-scale of $9.99 to $15.99. It just seemed right to allow people to give according to what they feel it's worth to them.

To order your copy, click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal.

Please note
that you can also purchase both of my ebooks, The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen and The Best of Raw Freedom Community, together as one convenient package!

These two best sellers can be ordered with a single click, for a sliding scale starting at $19.98. To order your ebook package, simply click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal.

The downloading instructions for the ebook(s) will be sent to your inbox shortly after you've completed your payment. (If you don't receive it, you might want to make sure it hasn't been sent to your SPAM or junk folder!)

If you have any difficulty with the download, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

sunnyrawkitchen@gmail.com

My heart-felt thanks to all of you, members of this rawesome fammunity, and of course, an extra special 'thank you!' to those who have so generously contributed their recipe creations and mouth-watering photos to this collective ‘work of heart’.

Hope you enjoy this ebook and its celebration of how delectable raw food can be!

In radiance and health,

Carmella
PS. Find out what people have been saying about it here!

Last edited by Carmella : 09-20-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks