Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Economy and Finance In Crisis > Massive Success Club (MSC) > MSC Introduction and General Information

MSC Introduction and General Information Please read this first.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Hatchling

frusrated and don't know where to begin

I am at a crossroads in my life and want to make lots of changes (diet,new job to make more money, focus on my acting career, etc.) but I am overwhelmed. I'm tired of living hand to mouth and this economy is not likely to get better soon. In order to make a lot of these changes happen, I need more cash flow. I'm so depressed about it. I hate my catering job.....I don't want to serve people overpriced gmo crappy food, nor do I want to have to eat it for a staff meal. I got a gym membership and found an african dance class in my neighborhood for free. I've been sending my resume out off and on...ideally I would love to get a pt clerical or administrative job( 15-30 hrs per week) in the non-profit sector, it would at least help me to feel that not only that I'm making a differnce but my hard work is appreciated but I would need to make $17 an hour or more (preferably 20-25) to make ends meet I line in NYC ( I've utilized the non-profit site idealist.org). I done a debt consolidation on my two credit cards (the balance is under 6,000) so I can hurry up and finish paying it off. As an actor its takes money to make some, I want to take more classes and get new headshots....but my cashflow is stagnant. I'm overwhelmed and don't know what to do! I look great on paperin terms of skills and ability but need someone to give me a chance I eventually want not to have to be dependent on a regular job and blaze my own trail, I've been considering creating a blog, internet radio show and youtube channel devoted to wellness....so that people can follow me on my journey and know that they can do it too by taking small steps. I don't know........your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Raw Freedom Community > Economy and Finance In Crisis > Massive Success Club (MSC) > MSC Introduction and General Information