Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > What's Happening on the Raw Scene?

What's Happening on the Raw Scene? Find out about upcoming potlucks and events in your area, as well as individual or group projects.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Hatchling

new raw restaurant: Raw Aura

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a blog post from my blog about Raw Aura, a new raw food restaurant in Port Credit, Ontario. Great food, definitely recommend checking it out:

http://barefootandfrolicking.blogspo...-raw-aura.html
Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Hatchling

Hi to Barefoot&frolicking;

I live in Bracebridge Ontario and often go in that direction so I will stop in for a bite to eat.
Take care, Paul Le May.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Swallow

I went there 2 times already and will be going again tomorrow night to hear a guest speaker from Alberta. Its is literally 15 minutes from my house.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:39 AM
Hatchling

hey Raw Diva, that is great! Who is the guest speaker? Are you going to the information night in November?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Swallow

[quote]Yesterday 06:39 AM
barefoot&froliking hey Raw Diva, that is great! Who is the guest speaker? [quote]

The Speaker was Ken Campbell from Alberta is the originator, developer and producer of this high quality, full spectrum nutritious superfood and the information he is providing is priceless. Ken is at the leading edge of high-end agricultural technology for more than 40 years now and this is the culmination of all he has learned and applied.

This special blend of superfood has 2000 times the nutritional value of store bought organic produce. Find out how this is possible and become one of the first people that experience this beautiful quantum superfood blend.

Quote:
Are you going to the information night in November?
Is that held at Raw Aura? Do you know the exact date, if you don't I could always give them a call.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > What's Happening on the Raw Scene?