Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > Hanging Out

Hanging Out A place to just hang out and talk about everything else!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Chickadee

Ft. Lauderdale-Feb. 16 or 17-20, Weston event

Hi All,
Looking at airfares from Denver to Ft. Lauderdale round trip. Outrageously high $$. So thinking maybe a night somewhere where I have a layover for Feb. 16, leave for Ft. Lauderdale on 17th...then at event through Sat. 2/20, finding a bed for that nigh and leaving for back home. My roommate was swifter than me and said she was going to check into a package: air and hotel room. I already had the room and I will room with her in bigger better fancy hotel room. But, now looking for the fare without a package is outrageous. To top it she has flight on Sun. at 6 AM--yes you read that right so half hour to airport, then be there in time, I'm assuming she leaves my room at 4 AM. So whey spend money to sleep there Sat. eve. when the event ends, but go with her to Hippocrates Health Institute for buffet meal, dessert and circle dance...then off to sleep somewhere else. My brother in law lives in Ft. Lauderdale and not looking at that as option...So Sat. night figuring out pay another $100 with this roommate and be up super early or find another place to sleep for the night....

Anyone in this area? Hotel: Hyatt Regency Bonaventure, Weston, FL.

I told roommie I eat different: vegan...didn't want to go into the raw thing...but she spit out she eats mainly raw...I was shocked and then celebrated we eat same. She's not where I am in this journey however but she's at least started.

So you got my book story here ... are you in the area?

Thinking maybe bid on Priceline...not sure yet....

Feel free to send me email: cgiambri@yahoo.com.....best as not always here...

Hugs, carol.

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > Hanging Out