Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Kids On Raw > Kids on Raw General

Kids on Raw General Nutritional Corner, Kid Approved Recipes, Creative Kitchen Ideas, Social Challenges and More!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Babies: Constipation, Vaccines, Breast milk

this is so interesting. everyone blames viruses and bacterias on baby's problems..........then there is the '''AMOXICILYN''' ! but no one really takes the time to find out the real reason behind all these problems.

Vaccinations can truly disrupt liver performance and digestive health. At up to 8-12 months of age the baby is not able to produce proper antibodies in response to the vaccines, which makes vaccines not only useless, but potentially very harmful. This, without mentioning the coctail of poisons and chemicals they contain. The vacciness can cause havoc to the undeveloped immune system (which is supposed to be gradually developed with the help of the mother's breast milk). It can inhibit proper building of a healthy intestinal flora, which is required for the digestion of the food and further. The whole idea (non-scientific) of vaccination is being increasingly questioned in the circles of the experts. I personally was never vaccinated against anything in my life and I never had any diseases the vaccines are supposed to protect against, despite spending a great part of my life in developing countries with low hygene levels. I have disccussed the subject of vaccination at great length in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation.

In additon to the above, there comes a time when it is best for the baby to wean her off the breast milk. After a certain time, the mother's milk can be constipating, especially when other foods are being introduced. Mother's milk contains relatively large amounts of morphines that help the baby to sleep long hours and be happy and content. Their own brains haven't learned yet to produce enough endorphines and other hormonal drugs. After breast feeding, babies calm right down or fall asleep. The digestive system doesn't need to be stimulated when ingesting breast milk. However, when solid foods are introduced, all that changes. Having breast milk and eating solid foods have conflicting effects on the digestive system, one slows and calms it like camomile tea would, and the others stimualtes it. Hence foods won't be digested well and can be constipating.

Therefore, I suggest to wean her off the breast milk, and give her only normal foods. The two should not be combined. If the baby is a Vata type, she would become constipated quite quickly. If a Pitta type, less likely, but it would develop other problems such as skin rashes and other acid reactions.

Andreas Moritz

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Kids On Raw > Kids on Raw General