Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Dressings and Salads

Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Hatchling

Question How to make wakame salad?

I love this wakame salad in my coop, but it is pricey. I would like to make my own. I bought wakame, but it seems to have really tough stems - do I cut them out? And then, how to make wakame just right - not too floppy and not too hard-soak very short or just mix with a dressing?

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Dressings and Salads