Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Any ideas and suggestions about how to improve RFC Forum? Please post them here!

Old 11-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleesha View Post
I think it's completely unnecessary for you to open the deep end carmi. after all, the posts that were made, were made under the understanding that they were private.

you decision to not do a private forum for the members is understandable considering this thread. i apologize for being the catalyst of this thread. i never came here to cause a disturbance.

i apologize to you all. i assure you, my original inquiry really was pure of heart.

i will keep my private thoughts to myself... or share them only with my friends. again... sorry folks for the 'energy' of this thread.
Oh, Aleesha, your request was/is quite innocent. We have to remember that the bump & grind of hearts & minds in the cyber world are bound to get a little weird. Until people really establish trust and get to know one another. And that takes time. All I saw in this thread was valid concerns shared by all. I don't believe anyone's motive's are in question. Not in the least.

Your thread here is almost like test marketing the idea. If a private forum is to be pursued, best to keep it simple and go slow. See where it leads, and take it from there.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Swallow

Aleesha,

Ditto with you and the others on this. For me it doesn't bother me because I never had a wonderful experience with private areas of the other forums or the forums themselves that I tried in the past yr an half.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Chickadee

zsawevv212,

This thread is about three years old, so it is not quite relevant anymore, I'd guess.

Mary Kay

Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Suggestion Box