Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Kids On Raw > Kids on Raw General

Kids on Raw General Nutritional Corner, Kid Approved Recipes, Creative Kitchen Ideas, Social Challenges and More!

Old 12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Hatchling

Talking Orange 'Julius' - Yay She Likes It!

So I've been working hard at making tons of raw things for myself as my 14 month old only eats what I am eating - if I give her different things she sees this and refuses all the wonderful bits I've arranged.

So I have been making sesame & hemp milks each morning and blending this with fresh orange and lemon juice, frozen banana pieces and a tinch of spices... I'm really enjoying the taste & how energized and healthful I feel - and to my delight my little one LOVES drinking these with mama. Especially the hemp & even with a small cube of frozen wheatgrass/E3live tossed in.

Give her a straw and she will drink 4 or 5 oz

I am SO thrilled - knowing how much nutrition she is getting - way better than a tablespoon of egg or a sliver of toast or even a handful of fresh fruit bits.

I just wanted to share my joy
Old 09-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Chickadee

Sounds great. Just soaking hemp and sesame seeds, blend with water, strain, done? Thanks.
carolg

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Kids On Raw > Kids on Raw General