Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > Hanging Out

Hanging Out A place to just hang out and talk about everything else!

Old 04-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Meadowlark

I love that Daniel Vitalis and I have the same ears, except I do think mine are bigger at 1".
Old 07-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbie View Post
Look at Matt's table! Good heavens! It is pretty obvious that many of his products are highly processed and prepackaged. Are they truly safe, healthy and sustainable?

In early-to-mid August, Angela and I intend to come back to the United States for around six weeks only. Angela and I have totally fallen in LOVE with our new home here in Vilcabamba, Ecuador, and it is challenging for us to get excited about leaving here. However, behind the scenes I've been planning the MOST EXCEPTIONAL six weeks that I could possibly come up with, for our trip to the United States. AND NOW!... [U]We are getting EXTREMELY EXCITED about coming back to the US[/u]. After these six weeks are over, we intend to come back to Vilcabamba, Ecuador, for a MINIMUM of two years. So, this coming six week timeframe is the IDEAL time to come and hang out with us in the USA, if you'd like to see us there before we come back down south. We are looking forward to meeting many of you during our time in the States!

The MAIN part of our USA trip that we are MOST EXCITED about is that we are attending David Wolfe's Longevity Conference, September 24th - 26th in Costa Mesa, California. We just NOW confirmed this with David and we are bringing 'The Raw Food World' Store and TV Show to this event! Angela and I will both be hanging out with everyone there for the ENTIRE weekend (3 FULL DAYS!) :-)... We will personally be manning our booth there, meeting and conversing with everyone at the event. see this ''World's Store'''' picture here:

http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/...?t=5646&page=2 post # 29 & 30 WOW! Raw Health? beyond amazing !

Additionally, every night we'll very likely be going with everyone to our favorite nearby raw food restaurant: Au Lac. We hope that you can make it to this outsanding event and to see you there that weekend :-)

David Wolfe's Longevity Conference is unlike any other Raw Food Event. If I was personally going to choose just one of the raw food festivals or events to go to this year, it would definitely be THIS ONE! What I like MOST about this event is that it is very professional, HIGH-CLASS, and reveals the most CUTTING-EDGE information and products available NOW. This event is so CLASSY, well organized, and takes place in the ELEGANT Hilton Hotel in Costa Mesa. It is the 'GO TO' raw event of the year and we hope to hang out with you all weekend there!

If you are interested in attending this event, you can purchase your tickets by clicking HERE! FYI, tickets are $247 at the moment and the price is set to increase on August 15th to $297.

Last edited by wyjoz : 07-13-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:16 PM

;superfoods' Tonya Zavasta

Best in Superfoods
June 19th, 2010 . by Tonya Zavasta
You’ve seen claims for “superfoods.” Loads of them. Dieticians are now touting the “amazing health benefits” of popcorn—ultrahigh in fiber…peanut butter—because nuts help reduce inflammation and cut the risk of heart attack…baked beans—packed with fiber…and—wait for it!—pork rinds—claimed to be high in protein, good for muscles and bones. Add guava… acai berries…the list goes on. Oh, and let’s not forget marmalade, which contains pectin to fight constipation and sore throats. Hard to believe? Check it out!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl2/surp...uperfoods.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-GOOD-you.html

What’s wrong with this picture? Well of course it’s the toxic and harmful effects of these foods, effects which their advocates somehow “forget” to mention. Something just doesn’t add up, and it’s not the vitamin and mineral count. We can blame nutritional science—sometimes, they’re driven by funding sources, or by their need to find what they want to find.

Superfoods have become part of our popular culture. Food merchants know this. Notice how the superfoods which last year got privileged position on supermarket shelves now have moved, replaced by (sometimes ever more peculiar) successors.

It’s all very much a matter of language, too. Each new superfood appropriates the latest health-related buzzwords. It’s nothing new. Finding and isolating nutrients for the purposes of health and anti-aging has never worked in the past. It’s not going to work now.

We should likewise be suspicious when some food is singled out as “incredible” or “uniquely the best” for some nutritive value. By now, there is scarcely an edible plant that hasn’t already been tested and researched and found to be beneficial in some way.

Quantum physics tells us that what you concentrate on becomes thereby possible, becomes larger than life. If scientists try to find a particular nutrient—for example Vitamin C—they can search all over and find it in all manner of foods. You can even find it in those sugary, powdered drink mixes that are full of dyes and chemicals. Does that mean you should be drinking those to get your Vitamin C? What if that drink has 100 times more Vitamin C than an orange? Does this justify its consumption? Who in the world ever convinced us that we need that much of any one nutrient in the first place?

I was asked about a new product called Mila: The Miracle Seed. It is a good product. But not because it has 500 times more nutrients than any other food in the world—you don’t need that much to be healthy.

There’s a reason the earth has provided us with thousands of species of edible plants, and many more varieties within those species to include in your raw food diet. The truth is, all edible plants are “super,” in their own way. Every raw, high quality, organic food can be a “superfood.” You do not need an expensive, singled out food which has usually been processed or altered in some way or another.

The solution is far simpler and, far less expensive. And the results are infallible. The secret to anti-aging lies in eating less, not more. We do not need more miracle foods. We need a change in our paradigm. The “more is better” mindset is well past due for an overhaul.

Too many nutrients and calories will merely burden a healthy body with extra work in order to digest, process, assimilate and eliminate. Too much of a good thing is exactly that—too much! Not only is it unnecessary to overload the body with 500 times more calcium than a stalk of broccoli or some other raw food, it can be downright harmful. It is not our food that needs to change so much as our thinking does. Learn much more about the new paradigm of anti-aging and superior health in my book Quantum Eating.

People all over the world have lived to ripe old ages (though usually in countries outside of the West) in superior health without (a) ever having access to or even knowledge of superfoods, (b) absurd concentrations of specific nutrients, or (c) “the latest” practices such as consuming massive quantities of pork rinds for protein.

It’s high time we wake up and take the reigns of our health. Look at history, look at the promoters of the various dietary lifestyle choices, and look at how your and their appearance and health are affected by these choices, and the right decisions will reveal themselves!

There. Enough said! Now, I will go make for myself a “superfood” drink like a freshly squeezed vegetable juice or a green smoothie.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Hatchling

Sorry, but raw dairy is not healthy for humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvydas View Post
If you'd read my post again you would see that I said "far wiser and healthier than our current Western civilization". I was talking about older cultures using dairy for thousands of years who did/do NOT do the evil things you listed, which are symptoms of modernity.

I have a hard time having rational discussions with people on message boards sometimes because it so often seems like people are so eager to react that they don't even fully read posts.

I prefer to think about all the positive advances of Humanity and not dwell on where we have failed so far. That's just how I operate.

I know farming. I'm a farmer and associate with many farmers. What you said about raw dairy being unsustainable is simply not true. Prior to pasteurization the only kind of dairy available was raw dairy. Then big business came and realized they could make a profit by mass producing it, making it cheap, and selling it to poor people. Dairy is not the problem; corporations are.

If the demand for raw dairy were to increase, we would not need factory farming; the price of dairy would simply increase and people would consume less of it because it would be more valuable, like Americans used to. Americans consume so much dairy because big business has made it cheap enough to consume pasteurized dairy with abandon... which has created allergies to it that didn't exist in prior generations. Hence terrible mucus symptoms, etc. which our ancestors didn't have.
Sorry, but there is no proof whatsoever that raw dairy was ever good for humans. In fact there is a tribe in Africa that consumes raw dairy in large amounts for who knows how many thousands of years now, and their average lifespan is 45 years. Not a statistic to jump for joy on. lol

Last edited by ecology1st : 02-16-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-02-2011, 08:24 PM

The raw food diet works so well because it is fresh, alive, and is structured by the intelligence of nature without any tampering with by man and our drying, dehydrating, heating, boiling, extracting, powdering and all the other things we do to foods to give them a longer shelf life. Many companies are taking advantage of the raw trend to sell things that are easy for them to sell because they store and ship well. These so-called-superfoods are often devoid of life force, worthless, addictive, expensive, and harmful. Before raw food became such a huge movement, we all used to talk about the actual power of real foods. Remember those? The real superfoods are fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouts, and when you eat these truly natural foods then you will return to your natural shape, beauty and vitality!
- Discuss here: http://JinjeeTalifero.com

In Joy!
Jinjee
http://TheGardenDiet.com
Old 01-10-2012, 12:33 PM

Angels is P!issEd

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/blog/?p=2667

Angela writes: I am so p!ssed off!

wow! whoah ! now wait a second ....Angela & Matt? pissed off ? ha? unbelievable!

So I'm pissed also..check post # 29 to see why.....***Anyone has a freedom and a right to promote sell anything they want even bird dodo droppings... but to sell so much junk in the name of promoting ''' HEALTH''' and claiming that it is in line of Ann Wigmore plan is unbelievable ! it's a 'crime' ! duh ! Sell go ahead sell all you want want but don't claim it for 'health' ! Joz

The information I am about to share has been suppressed and I am angry. I am going to tell you exactly what tens of thousands of people did to naturally reverse all sorts of degenerative diseases across the board, in the early eighties; and, it will probably be written off by most of you as “nonsense”. It’s all so simple that it makes me sick!
I’ve been around in the ‘Raw Foods Movement’ for about fifteen years now. I have travelled all around the world speaking about how to reverse disease naturally. During my extensive travels, I have literally met tens of thousands of people who have reversed all sorts of conditions, ailments, and degenerative diseases naturally. Just eating raw foods is not “the answer”. Healing can be experienced without eating raw. Keep on reading to learn more.
Back in the early 80s, there was an amazing woman named Dr. Ann Wigmore, who literally had the highest success rate in the world at helping people heal from all sorts of degenerative diseases naturally, through her program. I don’t even feel comfortable telling you about all of the acute degenerative diseases she was able to help people recover from, because I want to pr0tect myself from the “higher powers”.
I’ve talked extensively before with a man who lives in Iceland named Eirikur. He was Dr. Ann Wigmore’s right-hand-man for many years at her institutes. He told me story after story about Dr. Ann. She was having such a high success rate helping people to heal that she had received numerous visits from the pharmaceutical companies/medical professionals, to see what she was doing. Her message was getting out to the masses in a big way! Ironically, Dr. Ann Wigmore mysteriously died in a fire. Not only did this fire k!ll her, but it also burned up her office containing much of her valuable information. Fortunately, before she died, she had handed over many important books to people such as Eirikur. He told me that she had a feeling she wasn’t going to be around for much longer and he didn’t understand it until she died in the fire.
Dr. Ann Wigmore’s healing protocol could be considered the most “extreme” out there, and that is why it worked so effectively. She would put everyone on an extreme raw food d!et, give them liquid and blended nutrition such as wheatgrass juice, vegetable juices, and blended live foods. Finally, she made sure that all of her clients cleansed their colons every single day!
Unfortunately, one vital part of this “extreme” method seems to have come to be overlooked by most people these days. The main component that has been glossed over is cleansing the colon, every single day. In order to effectively reverse disease, cleansing the colon is ideally carried out diligently, with a raw food or simple whole foods d!et (void of processed foods), along with some sort of liquid and/or blended nutrition. so: their idea is in pill/powder/potion/bottle nutrition?
Scre-w it! I’ll tell you now! Dr. Ann was helping people reverse c@ncer left and right. She even had an entire building created just for AIDS patients and I heard that the results that she was getting were miraculous!
Forget the raw foods; in my opinion, the main component in reversing diseases is to cleanse your colon as much as possible, consistently. For years I have been promoting colon hydrotherapy and I have always been careful to introduce it to people in a gentle way, in order to help them open to the idea of it. Well, I am done with that nonsense! If you want to reverse some disease, then my recommendation is to cleanse your colon every single day. This is the answer. FIBER/FOOD IS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT ON DAILY BASIS!
I am not talking about any colon-cleansing supplement that you can take orally. The recommendation of 0ral colon cleansing supplements frankly makes me l@ugh, especially when health advocates with letters at the end of their names talk about the importance of colon cleansing and then make these kinds of pithy recommendations. I feel that they have no idea what they are really talking about or they would recommend to the people to simply cleanse their colon with water, through professional colon hydrotherapy (colonic) sessions, colema boards and/or enema bags. WE ARE NOT MEANT TO PUT/SHOOT/SQUIRT ANTYTHING UP A DESCENDING (DOWN) COLON ! duh ! Cleansing the colon with water is, to me, the most powerful detox method in the world, hands down! Nothing, nothing! even comes close to it!
Yeah, I know, I know, your doct0r says colon hydrotherapy is “dangerous”. Their textbooks don’t recommend this. THINK: If you were to heal naturally, it would take away profit from the largest industry in the world. Or… Oh! Let me guess, you are too “manly” for something like colon hydrotherapy. Or, you have some sort of “spec!al condition” so your doct0r says you can’t do colon cleansing. Believe me, I’ve heard every excuse in the book as to why people “can’t” (read “won’t”) do colon cleansing. Do you want to heal, or not?!
It is true that colon cleansing alone, without some kind of improved d!et, most likely won’t get you very far. However, you don’t need to be on an “extreme” 100% raw food d!et to heal. Doing colon cleansing with a raw food d!et would be the fastest way to heal, yet as long as you are at least just eating whole foods, leaving out all processed foods, while doing colon hydrotherapy every single day, in my opinion, this is the best sh0t you have to reverse any condition, ailment or degenerative disease naturally.
What, you don’t know what a whole foods d!et is? Click here to learn more. If you eliminate every single food from your d!et except what you find on this list, HA! must buy $$$$ their products !!! then you are on a “whole foods d!et”. However, don’t eat anything else, or it won’t work. People sometimes manage to fool themselves about what they eat; they will insist, for example, that they only eat what is on that list, yet in pr!vate convince themselves that it is ok to eat processed foods here and there. And then they wonder why this procedure “doesn’t work” for them…
Today, many of the “hip” modern raw foodists make fun of Dr. Ann Wigmore and her clients. They call it the “Dr. Ann Wigmore look” if people look very slim, pale, and weak. Please understand that Dr. Ann was teaching the most extreme way of healing, which worked miraculously. These ‘skinny’, healing people pretty much lived on blended raw foods in small quantities, and this is why they looked the way they did. I am sharing with you here that you don’t necessarily require taking things to that “extreme”. Just do everything else that Dr. Ann recommended (colon cleansing every day,*** THAT SHOULD HAPPEN WITH FIBER FROM OUR FOOD ! NOT COLONICS OR ALL SORTS OF THINGS UP YOUR COLONG etc. ! ) with liquid vegetable nutrition), and eat a heavier raw food d!et or even a whole foods d!et.
You can also potentially see healing results without cleansing your colon every single day, with Dr. Ann’s protocol. Yet I am telling you right now, the habit of cleansing your colon every single day *** Matt and Angela do this colonics - eeeeek ! ) is what I believe to be the best shot anyone has to reverse disease naturally.
This process is so simple and yet most of you will probably still come up with every excuse possible to discredit this idea and try to convince yourself that you are not able to do this. I am so sick and tired of hearing other health advocates in this movement, sometimes with their “MD” status or other letters after their names, trying to help people while they seem to have no clue about this simple process of truth, which has the potential to truly heal the world. so here is Matt and his way of 'healing' !
We had a fair share of old times past snake oil traveler sales men.................and now we 'laugh at them' and rightly sooooo....... see picture post # 29 ! duh !

and now Modern Day 'Snake Oil' sales people like Matt/Angela and David Wolfe and Daniel etc....

here is their Newsletter ! *** someone sent this to me.... as I unsubscribed long long time ago ! Lots of fun stuff to buy at Matt Monarch's booth. http://www.rawjudita.blogspot.com/
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9CuFvnaTJX...h/L1040475.JPGIS THIS 'HEALTH' ? WOW!

SOMEWHERE THERE IS POWDERED COLOSTRUM AND DEER ANTLER'S ELIXIRS THIS IS SYNTHETIC LIFE FEW STEPS REMOVED FROM
SUPPLEMENTS and/or PHARMA PUSHERS.. AFTER ALL ALL DRUGS ARE MADE FROM STUFF THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY GROWING? NO? WELL A FEW CHEMICALS HERE AND THERE ! ....

NOT A LIVING TREE WITH FRUITS AND NO VEGGIES GROWING ANYWHERE IN SITE !!!! GREENS? OH YAH THE PACKAGED STUFF ~n~ STUFF !!!............just like snake oil quacks of old !

It has been my mission for years now to help people absorb this information about the simple truth of healing from disease. Maybe this time I have been able to get this point across in an even more effective way, to help even more people. I sincerely hope so – I am SICK of all this sickness!

and here is their newsletter full of junk/snake oils and deer antler elixirs and colostrums etc. ! and this is ??? simplicity via the Ann Wigmore way? Ha?

Immortal Elk Antler Velvet Platinum - SurThrival
It is known that Surthrivals Immortal Velvet Gold is the most powerful Deer Antler product on the market. Well, they just came out with a Immortal Velvet Platinum, which is 50% more concentrated compared to their gold formulation! Each bottle at 1500mg is 43:1 "Living Tips". Additionally, their Platinum formula is made with Tribulus, whose saponins support healthy se*x hormone production. This formula was also designed with your body’s internal antioxidant pathways in mind. This synergistic combination of Elk Antler Velvet and Tribulus supports the healthy production of Superoxide Dismutase and Glutathione within the body. These are the body’s master antioxidants, and are critical for genetic repair and system wide detoxification. http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=829&F=H

So now, Surthrival carries the following Elk Velvet Antler formulations:

Elk Velvet Antler Silver (450mg), $79.97
Elk Velvet Antler Gold (1000mg), $149.97
Elk Velvet Antler Platinum (1500mg), $239.97

Ten Complete Supertonic, 100 Caps - Dragon Herbs
http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=828&F=H This is the original class!cal “dabuwan,” or “super p!ll.” Ten Complete Super-Tonic Combination, known in Chinese as Shi quan da bu wan, combines Four Major Herbs and Four Things, and adds two other supertonics to make the “complete tonifying formula.” This formula is a major energy and blo0d enhancer. It may be used by men or women to overcome chron!c ailments due to Qi and blo0d deficiency. It is used for fatigue, anemia, loss of appetite and dry skin. It is routinely used for debility after an illness, surger*y or childbirth. It is the most widely used basic formula for strengthening the immunity and resistance of immune suppressed individuals. Every practit!oner of Chinese herbalism is familiar with this master formula and uses it frequently.

Moonlight Ginseng Sublime (Raw Processed), 2oz - Dragon Herbs
This product is the only RAW, VEGAN, FULL SPECTRUM ginseng extract in the world. Those of you who are familiar with Dragon Herbs know that these are top quality products. Only premium grade roots have been used to product this sublimely potent product, which was extracted using fingerprint identical Transfer Technology (FITT). FITT is an ultra-advanced raw-extraction technology that does not use heat beyond 104 degrees Farenheit, thus protecting all the constituents of the herbs. http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=827&F=H

Oreganol P73, 0.45 oz - North American Herb & Spice
http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=832&F=H This is the true wild oregano oil P73, a blend of edible species of wild oregano grown on natural mineral rich soils. This growing condition along with our dedication to a chemical and alcoh0l fre*e extraction is the reason P73 Oreganol oil has a unique chemical profile, which is ideal for human consumption. This same oregano species can be grown elsewhere and not have the same effect of the P73, it is truly one of a kind. Oreganol P73 can be used either internally or topically.

Vanilla Rawnola Cereal, 8oz - Earthling Organics
Earthling Organics who are infamous for their Rawnola Cereal just came out with a Vanilla Bean Rawnola Version. So now they have the original flavor, heirloom cacao flavor and now this incredible vanilla bean flavor. This is a breakfast of bliss with fluffy nuggets nestled amongst fresh berries and drizzled with nut milk, or eat it straight from the bag! This grain-fre*e & gluten-fre*e unbaked granola satisfies those crunchy cravings anytime. The wonderfully light, crisp texture is sure to hit the spot! http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=831&F=H

Cell Serum, 15mL - Living Libations
http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=826&F=H Nadine Artemis from Living Libations has done it again with her product Cell Serum, which we now carry. Cell Serum is phytonutrient face food that seeps into cells for cellular respiration and rejuvenation. Powerful anti-oxidants enhance sovereign cellular function. Ingredients of organic: cumin seed, broccoli seed, jojoba oils, with MSM infused into seabuckthorn berry, frankincense, cinnamon, chamomile, lavender, turmeric, and immortelle.

Here are all the latest new additions to The Raw Food World Store:

Immortal Elk Antler Velvet Platinum - SurThrival
Ten Complete Supertonic, 100 Caps - Dragon Herbs
Moonlight Ginseng Sublime (Raw Processed), 2oz - Dragon Herbs
Oreganol P73, 0.45 oz - North American Herb & Spice
Vanilla Rawnola CEREAL, 8oz - Earthling Organics
Cell Serum, 15mL - Living Libations
Defeating Obesity, Diabetes, and High Blo0d Pressure, by Gerson

Defeating Obesity, Diabetes, and High Blo0d Pressure, by Gerson
Charlotte Gerson's new book is a restatement of the Gerson Therapy aimed specifically at the "Metabolic Syndrome". The Metabolic Syndrome is a complex of problems centering on obesity that puts people's lives at risk from c@ncer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and stroke, the top four disease killers in the United States. Obesity shortens a person's lifespan by an average of six to seven years, and annually causes an estimated third of a million excess deaths in the US, and a million excess deaths in Europe. http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....=362&L=825&F=H

This volume examines the remedy for the underlying causes of obesity and its constant companions, diabetes and high blo0d pressure. Many readers will find the concepts and approach to Metabolic Syndrome very similar to those for c@ncer and other chron!c diseases, as they stem directly from the Gerson Therapy. However, those people who are not so immediately at risk from malignant disease will be able to defe@t their ailments with a somewhat less stringent approach than c@ncer patients.

AAAAAAAAND... Many More New Products COMING SOON!!!
January 'At-Cost' Specials:
We are having a Raw Chocolate Ingredient Bonanza for January's 'At-Cost' specials! Not only are we offering every single ingredient item from the truly raw cacao range from Pacari, but we are also offering the extremely popular cacao beans naturally covered in dried cacao fruit. If you haven't tried these fruity cacao beans, they are unusually flavorful and soft cacao beans with the original fruit dried surrounding the paper-like shell of the nut/bean – amazing. http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

This fruit forms a protective cover for the bean that allows it to retain its moisture and delicate aromas. From Pacari, we are offering their truly raw Cacao Powder, Paste, Butter, Nibs, and Beans.

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H Ok, I absolutely love pine nuts and they always seem way too expensive. They are about $30 a pound. It actually took me months to talk our supplier down on the pine nuts, to be able to offer them to you 'At-Cost'. This month you may want to heavily stock up on Pine Nuts, because we are offering them at an extremely reasonable price. I love throwing these in my Stone Grinder to make incredible, liquidy pine nut butter. These pine nuts are out of the shell and can be used to make all sorts of pestos, pies, puddings, sauces and other creamy raw delights.

We also have some of the best dried fruits on the market available 'At-Cost' this month. The most incredible dried fruit in the world, in my opinion, are these exquisite dried persimmons straight from Ojai, California, where our warehouse is located. I lived in Ojai for years and the place is known for having the best persimmons available. Some of these dried persimmons are still practically wet! We are in the midst of the persimmon seas0n now and it just doesn't get better than this. You won't regret stocking up on these delicious persimmons, trust me! http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H Additionally, we are offering these incredible Mexican Mangoes, Red Chinese Dates (Jujubes), and the fam0us caramel-tasting White Mulberries. This is a new source of dried mangoes for us and they are the best yet. These Jujubes are also a different type of treat. They are not as sweet as standard dates, yet are still very sweet and easier to handle in terms of the sugar content. Plus these Chinese Dates have a totally different texture and are chewy. The White Mulberries don't need any introduction I think! Kids love them and so do adults. You can just pop them in your mouth and roll your eyes to heaven, all day long :-)

I am really excited about the next item on the 'At-Cost' list. I feel this product is invaluable for helping us get our Omega 3s in a raw vegan way. In the past we've always promoted Omega Zen 3, which is fam0us for its DHA content. However, now NuTru came out with a new product called Omega Zen 3 + EPA. Not only does it have the DHA, it also has the additional Omega 3 fatty chain EPA. Angela actually loves the taste of this one even more than the original. She just pops these caps in her mouth and chews them, as the oil seeps into her mouth. Then she gives the empty caps to the dogs so that they can get any remaining drops of oil ;-) http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

Angela loves to take this product, especially now, because DHA is key in helping our baby Oria to get the necessary nutrients for her brain development. I also personally like to take Omega-Zen. We only have a limited supply of the one with EPA here in Ecuador, so I s@ve that all for Angela. We just mailed a bunch more down here though, so I'll get to try it when that arrives! ;-)

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H So, we used to put our own label on this Irish Moss. However, our supplier won't allow us to do that anymore. He's always had the best fresh Irish Moss in the world, however, this new batch is an entirely different animal! He said it is so good that he wants to get company recognition for it. So, I let it be I was talking to the supplier and he said this is an Irish Moss like never before and all of the raw chefs are going crazy over it. It's hand-washed and only needs to soak in hot water for one hour and not 24. Pretty much, he is using this new Irish Moss to set an industry standard and that is why he wants it all under one label. So be it! ;-)

Next on the list we have our fabulous Sea Spaghetti! Raw food enthusiasts love Sea Spaghetti. This food is practically a meal in itself. You just soak the Sea Spaghetti, which is literally 100% natural seaweed, then you add some sort of sauce, topping or dressing and you've got yourself an incredible, dense, healthy imitation pasta dish. You can do a Google search on the internet for some of the incredible recipes that raw chefs have made with Sea Spaghetti. Additionally, we have two kinds of olives with pits 'At-Cost'. These could be ideal to add to your Sea Spaghetti dishes, salads, or just pop them in your mouth as they are, one by one ;-) http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H Next on the list we have Frank's Finest Seasonings. Franky G is one of the top Raw Food Chefs in the world. He has created the ult!mate synergistic spice blends available on the market today. People from all around the world relish their food with these seasonings. Just recently, Franky G came out with some new delicious spice blends that are top-notch.

We are offering these three new blends 'At-Cost' for January and we believe that these may very well be the top three mixes from Franky! Angela loves the Spirulina Gamasio and I love the Chili Garlic Salt. In addition to those, we are offering Frank’s Mediterranean Seasoning Salt blend. Incredible!

Next we are offering Debbie Kleven's Mycelium Biomass Mushroom Powders 'At-Cost' this month. I strongly believe that these mushroom products are the most beneficial and potent mushroom products in the world! Last time I said that they are the only raw mushroom product and the most beneficial on the market, I got sh0t down in a big way by other companies. So, we are not going to say that here today. However, I will say that this product is straight from the mycelium biomass of the Reishi, Chaga, and the other six mushrooms in the Mag!c 8. The mycelium biomass is like the “sprout” of the mushroom. http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

Just like we might grow alfalfa or clover sprouts, the mycelium biomass is like the “sprout” of a mushroom and I believe that mushrooms are the most nutritionally packed in their sprouting state, just like all other sprouted foods in the world. I have no idea how these Mycelium Biomass products made it so far down on the 'At-Cost' list, when they should be featured right at the top due to how ridiculously good they are!

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H Next on the list we have Fulvic Ac!d, Sproutein, and Moringa Powder. Fulvic Ac!d has become very popular in the “natural health” world for its incredible ability to rid the body of unwanted matter, while also providing valuable minerals to the body. I wonder where Fulvic Ac!d comes from…? Talking about sprouts, Sproutein is a superfood protein formula that is pretty much just made of sprouted foods and has become a very popular supplement in the Raw Foods community. Lastly we have Moringa Powder. Moringa is very high in iron and I know of people who used this green food to successfully help with their anemia.

Over the last year, these flavor extracts have hit the Raw Foods world by storm! Just a few drops and you can flavor up any type of drink or recipe in an amazing way. Our Raw Food Chef friend Solla said that people think she is a magician with these flavor extracts, because they have the potential to take her raw food dishes to an entire new level. The Dark Chocolate extract is the most popular. Whenever we have a potluck and I make a dessert dish, I just put some drops of this dark chocolate flavor extract in it and people wonder why it's so good! http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

Angela went to a meeting once and there were all of these older women there. They were all drinking teas and other drinks and they all added the dark chocolate extract to their drinks and fell in love with these extracts. Angela's new favorite flavor extract is the Morello Cherry. I make her pili nut chocolate from pili nuts in the stone grinder and we added the Morello Cherry flavor extract to it and it brought the mixture to an entire new level of yumminess ;-)

http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H And now, Ulimana's amazing Raw Chocolate Truffles! These are surely one of the best raw chocolate products in the United States. My mom is crazy over these truffles. She actually told me on many occasions if it weren't for these Ulimana Truffles, she doesn't know how she would be able to stick to the health regimen that she currently enjoys. We are also offering Ulimana's Chia Moon Drops. These are my favorite! Something about the chia gives it this ult!mate texture. My mom likes them but she also stays away from them because they have dates and are a bit more sugary. The dates and the chia together make them incredibly yummy and chewy, to me.

Last but not least, we have both Copaiba Oil and Pure Pitz Natural Deodorant 'At-Cost' for this month. The Copaiba Oil is an Amazonian Treasure and I have to be careful not to make any “claims” here as I try to describe it to you. In my opinion, it is probably one of the best topical oils that you can possibly use for skin ailments. I have read many websites that state is has the potential to relieve pa!n, reduce inflammat!on, inhibit tumor growth, heal wounds, pr0tect the gastric tract and k!ll bacteria, germs, and fungi. The list goes on and on. You'll notice that on our website we don't have much information on the benefits – no “claims” here ;-) http://cloud.inboxair.com/send/link....N=362&L=11&F=H

However, I can say that on the Rio Solimoes in northwest Amazonia, copaiba res!n is used topically by indigenous tribes as a w0und healer, to stop bleeding, for skin sores and psoriasis, and to treat gonorrhea. Healers and curanderos in the Amazon today use copaiba res!n for all types of pa!n, for skin disorders and insect bites, and to cool inflammat!on. I have also heard that it helps to increase urination, expel worms, reduce ac!d, suppress coughs and expel phlegm.

The above information I extracted from the internet and is for educat!on only and is not meant to diagnose, prescribe, or treat illness. It is valuable to seek the advice of an alternative health care professional before making any changes.

Enjoy! :-)

The following spec!als are available until January 31st, 2012:

Remember that you can also now always get 13% or 14.5% Off the 'At-Cost' spec!als by joining 'The Raw Food World Benefits Program' - just click HERE.

Cacao Beans (Naturally Covered in Dried Cacao Fruit), 16oz - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Cacao Beans (Naturally Covered in Dried Cacao Fruit), 16oz - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
[Variety 5-pack] Pacari Raw Cacao Powder, Paste, Beans, Butter and Nibs! - $64.10, Normally $101.75 - with 7% coup0n $59.62, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $55.77, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $54.81
Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Powder - Arriba Nac - 1lb - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Powder - Arriba Nac - 1lb - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Paste Arriba Nacional Fina De Aroma 1lb - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Paste Arriba Nacional Fina De Aroma 1lb - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Butter Arriba Nacional Fina De Aroma 1lb - $16.07, Normally $22.95 - with 7% coup0n $14.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.98, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.74
[3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Butter Arriba Nacional Fina De Aroma 1lb - $43.38, Normally $68.85 - with 7% coup0n $40.34, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $37.74, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $37.09
Pacari Truly Raw Cacao NIBS, 1lb - $13.27, Normally $18.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.34, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $11.54, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.34
[3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao NIBS, 1lb - $35.82, Normally $56.85 - with 7% coup0n $33.31, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $31.16, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $30.62
Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Beans Arriba Nac 1lb - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Pacari Truly Raw Cacao Beans Arriba Nac 1lb - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Pine Nuts SHELLED, 1lb - $20.97, Normally $29.95 - with 7% coup0n $19.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.93
[3-pack] Pine Nuts SHELLED, 1lb - $56.61, Normally $89.85 - with 7% coup0n $52.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.25, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.40
Sun-Dried WHOLE Ojai Persimmons, 8oz - $7.67, Normally $10.95 - with 7% coup0n $7.13, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.67, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.55
[3-pack] Sun-Dried WHOLE Ojai Persimmons, 8oz - $20.70, Normally $32.85 - with 7% coup0n $19.25, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.01, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.69
Mexican Mangos (Organic), 12 oz - $9.79, Normally $13.99 - with 7% coup0n $9.11, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $8.52, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.37
[3-pack] Mexican Mangos (Organic), 12 oz - $26.44, Normally $41.97 - with 7% coup0n $24.59, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $23.00, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $22.61
Organic Jujubes (Chinese Dates), 16oz - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Organic Jujubes (Chinese Dates), 16oz - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Mulberries (Organic) - Turkish White 16oz - $11.17, Normally $15.95 - with 7% coup0n $10.38, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.71, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $9.55
[3-pack] Mulberries (Organic) - Turkish White 16oz - $30.15, Normally $47.85 - with 7% coup0n $28.04, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $26.23, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $25.77
Omega Zen 3 + EPA, 40 caps - NuTru - $20.99, Normally $29.99 - with 7% coup0n $19.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.26, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.95
[3-pack] Omega Zen 3 + EPA, 40 caps - NuTru - $56.68, Normally $89.97 - with 7% coup0n $52.71, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.31, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.46
FRESH Irish Moss, 1lb (RAW) - Wildcrafted - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] FRESH Irish Moss, 1lb (RAW) - Wildcrafted - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Sea Spaghetti, 1.75 oz - Brittany Salt - $6.27, Normally $8.95 - with 7% coup0n $5.83, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $5.45, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.36
[3-pack] Sea Spaghetti, 1.75 oz - Brittany Salt - $16.92, Normally $26.85 - with 7% coup0n $15.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $14.72, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $14.46
AJI Spiced BLACK Peruvian Botija Olives, w/ pits, 8oz - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] AJI Spiced BLACK Peruvian Botija Olives, w/ pits, 8oz - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
AJI Spiced RED Peruvian Botija Olives, w/ pits, 8oz - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] AJI Spiced RED Peruvian Botija Olives, w/ pits, 8oz - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
[Variety 3-pack] Frank’s Finest Spice Blends - 3 Flavors! - $18.88, Normally $29.97 - with 7% coup0n $17.56, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.43, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.14
Chili Garlic Salt (Reusable T!n), 4oz - Frank’s Finest - $6.99, Normally $9.99 - with 7% coup0n $6.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.08, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.98
[3-pack] Chili Garlic Salt (Reusable T!n), 4oz - Frank’s Finest - $18.88, Normally $29.97 - with 7% coup0n $17.56, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.43, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.14
Spirulina Gamasio (Reusable T!n), 4oz – Frank’s Finest - $6.99, Normally $9.99 - with 7% coup0n $6.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.08, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.98
[3-pack] Spirulina Gamasio (Reusable T!n), 4oz – Frank’s Finest - $18.88, Normally $29.97 - with 7% coup0n $17.56, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.43, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.14
Mediterranean Seasoning Salt (Reusable T!n), 4oz - Frank’s Finest - $6.99, Normally $9.99 - with 7% coup0n $6.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.08, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.98
[3-pack] Mediterranean Seasoning Salt (Reusable T!n), 4oz - Frank’s Finest - $18.88, Normally $29.97 - with 7% coup0n $17.56, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.43, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.14
[Variety 3-pack] Reishi, Chaga, and Mag!c 8 Mycelium - Foods for Longevity - $146.70, Normally $232.85 - with 7% coup0n $136.43, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $127.63, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $125.42
Mycelium Mag!c 8 - 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $55.27, Normally $78.95 - with 7% coup0n $51.40, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $48.08, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $47.25
[3-pack] Mycelium Mag!c 8 - 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $149.22, Normally $236.85 - with 7% coup0n $138.77, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $129.82, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $127.58
Raw Reishi Mycelium Biomass, 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $52.47, Normally $74.95 - with 7% coup0n $48.79, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $45.64, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $44.86
[3-pack] Raw Reishi Mycelium Biomass, 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $141.66, Normally $224.85 - with 7% coup0n $131.74, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $123.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $121.12
Raw Chaga Mycelium Biomass, 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $55.27, Normally $78.95 - with 7% coup0n $51.40, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $48.08, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $47.25
[3-pack] Raw Chaga Mycelium Biomass, 250 grams - Foods for Longevity - $149.22, Normally $236.85 - with 7% coup0n $138.77, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $129.82, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $127.58
SuperIonic, 4.2oz (Fulvic Ac!d/Trace Minerals) - Omica Organics - $22.40, Normally $32.00 - with 7% coup0n $20.83, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.15
[3-pack] SuperIonic, 4.2oz (Fulvic Ac!d/Trace Minerals) - Omica Organics - $60.48, Normally $96.00 - with 7% coup0n $56.25, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $52.62, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $51.71
Sproutein: Perfect Protein Superfood - 16 oz - $24.47, Normally $34.95 - with 7% coup0n $22.75, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $21.28, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $20.92
[3-pack] Sproutein: Perfect Protein Superfood - 16 oz - $66.06, Normally $104.85 - with 7% coup0n $61.43, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $57.47, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $56.48
Moringa Powder, 8oz - $12.59, Normally $17.99 - with 7% coup0n $11.71, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $10.96, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $10.77
[3-pack] Moringa Powder, 8oz - $34.00, Normally $53.97 - with 7% coup0n $31.62, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $29.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.07
[Variety 4-pack] Flavored Potent Extracts, 4 Flavors! - Medicine Flower - $56.70, Normally $90.00 - with 7% coup0n $52.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.33, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.48
Coconut Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $15.75, Normally $22.50 - with 7% coup0n $14.65, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.47
[3-pack] Coconut Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $42.53, Normally $67.50 - with 7% coup0n $39.55, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $37.00, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $36.36
Dark Chocolate Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $15.75, Normally $22.50 - with 7% coup0n $14.65, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.47
[3-pack] Dark Chocolate Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $42.53, Normally $67.50 - with 7% coup0n $39.55, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $37.00, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $36.36
Vanilla Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $15.75, Normally $22.50 - with 7% coup0n $14.65, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.47
[3-pack] Vanilla Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower - $42.53, Normally $67.50 - with 7% coup0n $39.55, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $37.00, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $36.36
Morello Cherry Flavor Extract, 1/2oz - Medicine Flower - $15.75, Normally $22.50 - with 7% coup0n $14.65, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.47
[3-pack] Morello Cherry Flavor Extract, 1/2oz - Medicine Flower - $42.53, Normally $67.50 - with 7% coup0n $39.55, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $37.00, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $36.36
[Variety 4-pack] Raw Chocolate Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $37.67, Normally $59.80 - with 7% coup0n $35.04, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.78, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.21
Dark Cacao Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Dark Cacao Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Peppermint Cacao Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Peppermint Cacao Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Chocolate Chia Moon Drops, 5.5oz - Ulimana - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Chocolate Chia Moon Drops, 5.5oz - Ulimana - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Coconut Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Coconut Truffles, 5.5 oz - Ulimana - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Copaiba Oil, 3.75 mL - Qori Inti - $5.60, Normally $8.00 - with 7% coup0n $5.21, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.87, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.79
[3-pack] Copaiba Oil, 3.75 mL - Qori Inti - $15.12, Normally $24.00 - with 7% coup0n $14.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.93
Pure Pitz Natural Deodorant, 0.5 oz - Purely Lisa - $9.10, Normally $13.00 - with 7% coup0n $8.46, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.92, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.78
[3-pack] Pure Pitz Natural Deodorant, 0.5 oz - Purely Lisa - $24.57, Normally $39.00 - with 7% coup0n $22.85, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $21.38, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.01
=================================================
The Following Specials are Only Available Until December 31st!
=================================================

Tablets of Chlorella 250 gr - 1000 Tabs (Nuts) - $14.95, Normally $34.95 - with 7% coup0n $13.90, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.01, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.78
[3-pack] Tablets of Chlorella 250 gr - 1000 Tabs (Nuts) - $40.37, Normally $104.85 - with 7% coup0n $37.54, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $35.12, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $34.51
Creamy Organic Almond Butter 16oz - Go Almond Butter! - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Creamy Organic Almond Butter 16oz - Go Almond Butter! - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Living Tree Organic Raw Tahini, 16oz - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Living Tree Organic Raw Tahini, 16oz - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
[Variety 3-pack]Seed and Nut Butters, 3 Flavors! - Wilderness Poets - $25.31, Normally $40.17 - with 7% coup0n $23.54, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.02, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.64
100% Pure Hem-p Spread Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $9.37, Normally $13.39 - with 7% coup0n $8.72, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $8.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.01
[3-pack] 100% Pure Hem-p Spread Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $25.31, Normally $40.17 - with 7% coup0n $23.54, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.02, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.64
Pumpkin Seed Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $9.37, Normally $13.39 - with 7% coup0n $8.72, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $8.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.01
[3-pack] Pumpkin Seed Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $25.31, Normally $40.17 - with 7% coup0n $23.54, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.02, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.64
Cashew Cacao Hem-p Nut Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $8.37, Normally $11.95 - with 7% coup0n $7.78, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.28, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.15
[3-pack] Cashew Cacao Hem-p Nut Butter, 8oz - Wilderness Poets - $22.59, Normally $35.85 - with 7% coup0n $21.00, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.65, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.31
Herbed Peruvian Olives, WITH Pits, 8oz - *vacuum sealed* - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Herbed Peruvian Olives, WITH Pits, 8oz - *vacuum sealed* - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
Herbed Peruvian Olives, WITHOUT Pits, 8oz - *vacuum sealed* - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Herbed Peruvian Olives, WITHOUT Pits, 8oz - *vacuum sealed* - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
RAW Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16oz (100% Organic) - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] RAW Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16oz (100% Organic) - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Kelp Noodles [LARGE], 1 POUND - Sea Tangle - $4.54, Normally $6.49 - with 7% coup0n $4.22, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $3.95, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $3.88
[3-pack] Kelp Noodles [LARGE], 1 POUND - Sea Tangle - $12.27, Normally $19.47 - with 7% coup0n $11.41, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $10.67, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $10.49
Brazil Nut SLICES, 1lb - $9.77, Normally $13.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.08, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $8.50, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.35
[3-pack] Brazil Nut SLICES, 1lb - $26.37, Normally $41.85 - with 7% coup0n $24.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.94, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $22.54
Organic Raw Sun Cured Whole Vanilla Bean Powder 4 oz - $15.74, Normally $22.49 - with 7% coup0n $14.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $13.46
[3-pack] Organic Raw Sun Cured Whole Vanilla Bean Powder 4 oz - $42.51, Normally $67.47 - with 7% coup0n $39.53, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $36.98, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $36.34
Maca (raw, certified organic) 1lb - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Maca (raw, certified organic) 1lb - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
2lb Maca! (raw, certified organic) - $25.87, Normally $36.95 - with 7% coup0n $24.05, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.50, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $22.11
[3-pack] 2lb Maca! (raw, certified organic) - $69.84, Normally $110.85 - with 7% coup0n $64.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $60.76, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $59.71
Argentenian Mesquite Powder (Organic), 16oz - $10.47, Normally $14.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.73, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $9.10, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.95
[3-pack] Argentenian Mesquite Powder (Organic), 16oz - $28.26, Normally $44.85 - with 7% coup0n $26.28, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.58, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $24.16
Raw Carob Powder, 1 LB - $9.77, Normally $13.95 - with 7% coup0n $9.08, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $8.50, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $8.35
[3-pack] Raw Carob Powder, 1 LB - $26.37, Normally $41.85 - with 7% coup0n $24.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $22.94, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $22.54
Certified Organic Raw Untoasted Nori, 50 SHEETS - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] Certified Organic Raw Untoasted Nori, 50 SHEETS - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Certified Organic Raw Royal Jelly Powder, 5oz - $52.47, Normally $74.95 - with 7% coup0n $48.79, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $45.64, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $44.86
[3-pack] Certified Organic Raw Royal Jelly Powder, 5oz - $141.66, Normally $224.85 - with 7% coup0n $131.74, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $123.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $121.12
Nascent Iodine, 1oz - $23.95, Normally $36.00 - with 7% coup0n $22.27, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $20.84, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $20.48
[3-pack] Nascent Iodine, 1oz - $64.67, Normally $108.00 - with 7% coup0n $60.14, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $76.26, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $55.29
Orgono Living Silica, 1000 mL - Silicium - $41.27, Normally $58.95 - with 7% coup0n $38.38, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $35.90, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $35.28
[3-pack] Orgono Living Silica, 1000 mL - Silicium - $111.42, Normally $176.85 - with 7% coup0n $103.62, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $96.93, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $95.26
THERANEEM (Neem Oil), 30 mL - Oraganix South Inc. - $6.95, Normally $11.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.46, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.05, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.94
[3-pack] THERANEEM (Neem Oil), 30 mL - Oraganix South Inc. - $18.77, Normally $35.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.45, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.33, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.04
Pure Aloe Force Juice, 33.8oz (1 Liter) - Herbal Answers - $23.07, Normally $32.95 - with 7% coup0n $21.45, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $20.07, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.72
[3-pack] Pure Aloe Force Juice, 33.8oz (1 Liter) - Herbal Answers - $62.28, Normally $98.85 - with 7% coup0n $57.92, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $54.18, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $53.25
Herbal Aloe Force Juice, 33.8oz (1 Liter) - Herbal Answers - $23.07, Normally $32.95 - with 7% coup0n $21.45, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $20.07, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.72
[3-pack] Herbal Aloe Force Juice, 33.8oz (1 Liter) - Herbal Answers - $62.28, Normally $98.85 - with 7% coup0n $57.92, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $54.18, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $53.25
[Variety 4-pack] Raw Power! Protein Superfood Blend - 4 Flavors! - $75.50, Normally $119.80 - with 7% coup0n $70.22, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $65.69, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $64.55
Raw Power! (Chocolate) Protein Superfood Blend - $20.97, Normally $29.95 - with 7% coup0n $19.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.93
[3-pack] Raw Power! (Chocolate) Protein Superfood Blend - $56.61, Normally $89.85 - with 7% coup0n $52.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.25, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.40
Raw Power! (Green) Protein Superfood Blend - $20.97, Normally $29.95 - with 7% coup0n $19.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.93
[3-pack] Raw Power! (Green) Protein Superfood Blend - $56.61, Normally $89.85 - with 7% coup0n $52.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.25, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.40
Raw Power! (Original) Protein Superfood Blend - $20.97, Normally $29.95 - with 7% coup0n $19.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.93
[3-pack] Raw Power! (Original) Protein Superfood Blend - $56.61, Normally $89.85 - with 7% coup0n $52.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.25, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.40
Raw Power! (Vanilla) Protein Superfood Blend - $20.97, Normally $29.95 - with 7% coup0n $19.50, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $18.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $17.93
[3-pack] Raw Power! (Vanilla) Protein Superfood Blend - $56.61, Normally $89.85 - with 7% coup0n $52.64, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $49.25, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $48.40
[12-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - 12 Colors - $377.62, Normally $599.40 - with 7% coup0n $351.19, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $328.53, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $322.87
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Black - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Black - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Blue - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Blue - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Clear - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Clear - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Green - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Green - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Indigo - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Indigo - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Magenta - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Magenta - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Orange - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Orange - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - P!nk - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - P!nk - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Red - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Red - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Turquoise - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Turquoise - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Violet - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Violet - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Yellow - $34.97, Normally $49.95 - with 7% coup0n $32.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $30.42, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $29.90
[3-pack] QBC Quantum Balance Crystal Pendants - Yellow - $94.41, Normally $149.85 - with 7% coup0n $87.80, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $82.13, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $80.72
Himalayan Salt Lamp, 4-5lbs, up to 7” tall - $12.95, Normally $24.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.04, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $11.27, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.07
Gravity Fed Earth & Ceramic Water Filtration System - $68.00, Normally $249.95 - with 7% coup0n $63.24, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $59.16, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $58.14
[3-pack] Gravity Fed Earth & Ceramic Water Filtration System - $183.60, Normally $749.85 - with 7% coup0n $170.75, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $159.73, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $156.98
Ceramic Dome Top Filter - $25.00, Normally $50.00 - with 7% coup0n $23.25, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $21.75, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.38
[3-pack] Ceramic Dome Top Filter - $67.50, Normally $150.00 - with 7% coup0n $62.78, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $58.73, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $57.71
Carbon Bottom Filter - $15.00, Normally $30.00 - with 7% coup0n $13.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.05, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.83
[3-pack] Carbon Bottom Filter - $40.50, Normally $90.00 - with 7% coup0n $37.67, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $35.24, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $34.63
Spirooli Spiral 3-in-1 Slicer - $27.97, Normally $39.95 - with 7% coup0n $26.01, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $24.33, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $23.91
[3-pack] Spirooli Spiral 3-in-1 Slicer - $75.51, Normally $119.85 - with 7% coup0n $70.22, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $65.69, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $64.56
[Variety 3-pack] Coracao Confections - 3 Flavors! - $22.66, Normally $35.97 - with 7% coup0n $21.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.72, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.38
Caramel Filled Chocolate Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $8.39, Normally $11.99 - with 7% coup0n $7.81, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.30, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.18
[3-pack] Caramel Filled Chocolate Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $22.66, Normally $35.97 - with 7% coup0n $21.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.72, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.38
Kaffir Lime Caramel Chocolate Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $8.39, Normally $11.99 - with 7% coup0n $7.81, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.30, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.18
[3-pack] Kaffir Lime Caramel Chocolate Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $22.66, Normally $35.97 - with 7% coup0n $21.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.72, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.38
Rawmond Butter Filled Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $8.39, Normally $11.99 - with 7% coup0n $7.81, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.30, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.18
[3-pack] Rawmond Butter Filled Bar, 2.5oz - Coracao Confections - $22.66, Normally $35.97 - with 7% coup0n $21.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $19.72, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $19.38
[Variety 3-pack] LuLu's Chocolate - 3 Flavors! - $8.49, Normally $13.47 - with 7% coup0n $7.89, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.38, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.26
LuLu's Maca Love Bar, 1oz - $3.14, Normally $4.49 - with 7% coup0n $2.92, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.73, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.69
[3-pack] LuLu's Maca Love Bar, 1oz - $8.49, Normally $13.47 - with 7% coup0n $7.89, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.38, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.26
LuLu's Chocolate Maca Chunk Bar, 1oz - $3.14, Normally $4.49 - with 7% coup0n $2.92, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.73, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.69
[3-pack] LuLu's Chocolate Maca Chunk Bar, 1oz - $8.49, Normally $13.47 - with 7% coup0n $7.89, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.38, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.26
LuLu's Aztec Crunch Bar, 1 oz - $3.14, Normally $4.49 - with 7% coup0n $2.92, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.73, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.69
[3-pack] LuLu's Aztec Crunch Bar, 1 oz - $8.49, Normally $13.47 - with 7% coup0n $7.89, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.38, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.26
[Variety 3-pack] Blessing's Raweo Cookies - 3 Flavors! - $15.12, Normally $24.00 - with 7% coup0n $14.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.93
Raweo Cookies - $5.60, Normally $8.00 - with 7% coup0n $5.21, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.87, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.79
[3-pack] Raweo Cookies - $15.12, Normally $24.00 - with 7% coup0n $14.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.93
Oh So Fudgie Raweo Cookies - $5.60, Normally $8.00 - with 7% coup0n $5.21, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.87, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.79
[3-pack] Oh So Fudgie Raweo Cookies - $15.12, Normally $24.00 - with 7% coup0n $14.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.93
Chai Raweo Cookies - $5.60, Normally $8.00 - with 7% coup0n $5.21, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.87, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.79
[3-pack] Chai Raweo Cookies - $15.12, Normally $24.00 - with 7% coup0n $14.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $13.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.93
Luscious Lemon Swirls - $4.87, Normally $6.95 - with 7% coup0n $4.52, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.23, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.16
[3-pack] Luscious Lemon Swirls - $13.14, Normally $20.85 - with 7% coup0n $12.22, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $11.43, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.23
[Variety 4-pack] Laughing Giraffe Snakaroons - 4 Flavors! - $25.09, Normally $39.80 - with 7% coup0n $23.34, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $21.83, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $21.45
Vanilla Almond Snakaroons - Laughing Giraffe - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Vanilla Almond Snakaroons - Laughing Giraffe - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
Banana Coconut Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Banana Coconut Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
Goji, Cacao & Maca Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Goji, Cacao & Maca Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
Pineapple Macadamia Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $6.97, Normally $9.95 - with 7% coup0n $6.48, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.06, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.96
[3-pack] Pineapple Macadamia Snakaroons, 9.25oz - Laughing Giraffe - $18.81, Normally $29.85 - with 7% coup0n $17.49, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $16.36, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $16.08
[Variety 3-pack] Gopal's Power Wrap - 3 Flavors! - $4.25, Normally $6.75 - with 7% coup0n $3.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $3.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $3.64
Gopal's Power Wrap - Japanese - $1.58, Normally $2.25 - with 7% coup0n $1.46, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $1.37, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $1.35
[3-pack] Gopal's Power Wrap - Japanese - $4.25, Normally $6.75 - with 7% coup0n $3.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $3.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $3.64
Gopal's Power Wrap - Italian - $1.58, Normally $2.25 - with 7% coup0n $1.46, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $1.37, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $1.35
[3-pack] Gopal's Power Wrap - Italian - $4.25, Normally $6.75 - with 7% coup0n $3.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $3.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $3.64
Gopal's Power Wrap - Curry - $1.58, Normally $2.25 - with 7% coup0n $1.46, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $1.37, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $1.35
[3-pack] Gopal's Power Wrap - Curry - $4.25, Normally $6.75 - with 7% coup0n $3.95, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $3.70, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $3.64
Rawmesan Herb-n-Spice, 8oz - Gopal's - $6.09, Normally $8.70 - with 7% coup0n $5.66, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $5.30, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $5.21
[3-pack] Rawmesan Herb-n-Spice, 8oz - Gopal's - $16.44, Normally $26.10 - with 7% coup0n $15.29, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $14.31, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $14.06
Original Chia Goodness Cereal (All Raw!) 12 oz. - $5.20, Normally $7.43 - with 7% coup0n $4.84, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.52, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.45
[3-pack] Original Chia Goodness Cereal (All Raw!) 12 oz. - $14.04, Normally $22.29 - with 7% coup0n $13.06, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.22, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $12.01
[Variety 5-pack] HURRAW LIP BALM - 5 Flavors! - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
HURRAW COCONUT LIP BALM - $2.77, Normally $3.95 - with 7% coup0n $2.57, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.41, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.36
[3-pack] HURRAW COCONUT LIP BALM - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
HURRAW ALMOND LIP BALM - $2.77, Normally $3.95 - with 7% coup0n $2.57, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.41, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.36
[3-pack] HURRAW ALMOND LIP BALM - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
HURRAW CHOCOLATE LIP BALM - $2.77, Normally $3.95 - with 7% coup0n $2.57, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.41, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.36
[3-pack] HURRAW CHOCOLATE LIP BALM - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
HURRAW VANILLA LIP BALM - $2.77, Normally $3.95 - with 7% coup0n $2.57, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.41, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.36
[3-pack] HURRAW VANILLA LIP BALM - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
HURRAW BLACK CHERRY LIP BALM - $2.77, Normally $3.95 - with 7% coup0n $2.57, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.41, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.36
[3-pack] HURRAW BLACK CHERRY LIP BALM - $7.47, Normally $11.85 - with 7% coup0n $6.94, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $6.49, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $6.38
PEPPERMINT Shreds Tooth Soap - Vitality Products - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] PEPPERMINT Shreds Tooth Soap - Vitality Products - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
SPEARMINT Shreds Tooth Soap - Vitality Products - $13.97, Normally $19.95 - with 7% coup0n $12.99, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $12.15, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.94
[3-pack] SPEARMINT Shreds Tooth Soap - Vitality Products - $37.71, Normally $59.85 - with 7% coup0n $35.07, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $32.80, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $32.24
Stainless Steel T0ngue Cleaner - $4.90, Normally $7.00 - with 7% coup0n $4.56, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $4.26, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $4.19
[3-pack] Stainless Steel T0ngue Cleaner - $13.23, Normally $21.00 - with 7% coup0n $12.30, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $11.51, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $11.31
Dr. Tungs Smart Floss - $3.07, Normally $4.39 - with 7% coup0n $2.86, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $2.67, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $2.63
[3-pack] Dr. Tungs Smart Floss - $8.30, Normally $13.17 - with 7% coup0n $7.72, with TRFW Benefits 13% coup0n $7.22, and for annual members with 14.5% coup0n $7.09
To take advantage of these offers, click the link below:

Click Here For "At Cost" speci@ls

Additionally, you can redeem this coup0n at www.TheRawFoodWorld.com by typing in - HONEYMOON - in the coup0n number section, to get an additional 7% off your order. This coup0n will be good through January 31st, 2012 and can be redeemed at:

www.TheRawFoodWorld.com

To get 13% - 14.5% Off all of your orders, you can sign up for TRFW Benefits Program by clicking HERE!

~ (With a caress of delight... ~

Angela Stokes-Monarch. x x x

Last edited by wyjoz : 01-10-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > Hanging Out