Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Tell us a little about yourself and what makes you tick!

Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Hatchling

hi :)

hi everyone, i'm new here. obviously. hehe. gosh it can be hard to talk about myself but i think i'll just go with the flow.

so i'm rachel. i'm 27, i'm a stay at home momma. my daughter is 4, we spend alllll day and allll night together playing games and just hanging out. she's going to be starting school this year and i'm all in tears about it then i'm going to have to start looking for a job which i'm really nervous about as i've gotten quite used to being a hermit lol.

i've been vegan for more than a year now, and i was vegetarian for 8 years before that. i started with raw foods this past december. i was interested in it for some time and finally decided to give it a go. i started slow but soon i would feel real guilty every time i ate something cooked, lol. i don't know if that's normal or not....i try not to worry about it but these days i'm about 80% raw and absolutely LOVING it!

i've lost about 13 pounds so far, i have more energy, my digestive system seems to be working better, my random aches and pains seem to have gone *poof!* and i just feel better overall!

think i'm doing pretty good talking about myself now huh

other interests of mine include gardening (starting a new BIGGER plot this year and using my old one for herbs!), growing flowers, crafting, animals, recipe hunting, girl-rock music, nature, fairies, video games >.<, and taking care of our beautiful home

hope to meet you all and get posting soon! thanks for having me! <3

Last edited by grimconfetti : 04-18-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Hi Rachel.... it seems a little quet here ... but there is a lot of reading you can get to and lots of recipes to help you with.

Happy Healthy Life to you...

Joz

Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Introduce Yourself