Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Green Guide: Saving Our Planet One Choice at a Time > Ambassadors for Urgent Change > Human Issues

Human Issues Pollution, International Practices, Food, Land and More

Old 01-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieleN View Post
Oh, and also, Al Gore may not be perfect, he is a politician afterall, but he did more to illuminate and publicize global warming than anyone else on the planet. I have his DVD, i have his book, and if you want to argue the substance of either one i expect to see a PhD behind your name, at the very least!

AL GORE IS A 'POLITICIAN' !!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU CHECK ? DOES HE HAVE A PhD behind his name?

Love Love that one! and by the way................the Copenhagan was all about SCIENTISTS .... there was no one from FOX News with PhD's behind their names.

***NATURE talks About every 20 years or so Lake Superior, the largest fresh water lake in the world, would freeze over from shore to shore. In 2003 Lake Superior froze over. In 2009, it happened again—for the second time in 10 years. That was the first time in my recollections that Lake Superior froze completely over twice in the same decade. It must be global warming. On July 21, 1983 Earth experienced its coldest day on record in the history of the planet. The weather facility at the Russian Vostok Station in Antarctica recorded the temperature that day at -89.2°C—or, for us Yankees, that's -129°F. The coldest day on record in Siberia was Feb. 6, 1922. The thermometer hit -67.8°C. Over the last few decades the average daytime temperature in Siberia averaged -23°C with nighttime temperatures averaging about -50°C. Does that sound like global warming to you? As the world's largest fresh water lake continues to freeze from shoreline to shoreline, the ecoalarmists who would have us believe that man-induced global warming will continue to warm the world and that if current trends continue, they said, Lake Superior will be completely ice free by 2040. Currently, winter temperatures in the Himalayan mountains where India, Tibet and China meet hit record lows of -68F to -90F during the past decade. None of this sounds like global warming, with unsupported claims that ice caps are melting and the sea level rising to dangerous levels. It doesn't, because it isn't. The ecoalarmists are citing data from "models" they created with flawed data. The data is flawed because the ecoalarmist begins his thesis with a preconceived conclusion, then shapes the data to make it fit what they think will happen. Data that disputes the perceived conclusion is not only ignored, it's literally destroyed. Always missing from the database is the sun, which both heats and cools not only this planet, but all of the inner planets in our solar system.

When Al Gore , Jr. became a divinity student at Vanderbilt in 1971 he also became a protege of global warming advocate and Vanderbilt theology professor Eugene TeSelle. TeSelle was a disciple of the Earth goddess Gaia whose disciples believe Gaia is the planetary brain of this world. Her followers have about the same type of spiritual relation with her that Christian believers have with God through His Son, Christ Jesus. TeSelle, a hard left pro-Sandinista communist whose chair at the Vanderbilt School of Divinity was funded by David Rockefeller, remained Gore's environmentalist mentor until then Sen. Al Gore sided with President Ronald Reagan to provide humanitarian aid to the Contras in Nicaragua. TeSelle, like Rockefeller knew world government could not be achieved until the American people were forced to go to sleep every night with the same fears that gnawed at the stomachs of the nations of Europe who feared they would awaken in the morning to find their nation had been invaded while they slept.

Most Americans view Gore as the father of global warming for two reasons. First, because of his pseudo-factual sci-fi saga, An Inconvenient Truth which uses fabricated scientific data to suggest that carbon dioxide is the cause of global warming when, in fact, carbon dioxide is the element that manufacturers both the air we breathe and the water we drink. Curtail carbon dioxide and the horrors the ecoalarmists promise us that carbon dioxide would cause what will happen in a world devoid of carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is the food that plants consume. The byproduct the plant secretes is oxygen. Oxygen combined with hydrogen creates the water we drink and the air we breathe. And since the far left ecoidiots convinced the US Supreme Court that carbon dioxide is a harmful chemical that must be regulated, it doesn't take a Capitol Hill genius with an IQ much bigger than his waist size to realize that ultimately the whole world is going experience starvation, drought and a lack of breathable air. Which, of course, they will blame on—you guessed it—global warming and carbon dioxide.
from science magazine...by Rockefeller funds.............Sen. James Inhofe [R-OK] demanded an investigation saying the emails confirmed his long-held view that the climate claims of Al Gore and others were not supported by any factual scientific climate data—particularly since all of the real climate data indicates that the planet has been cooling since 1977. (Of course, since the GOP is minor-minority in both Houses that they don't even have the clout to demand a roll call to see who is presently in the chamber, Inhofe's demand was merely a meaningless Congressinal Record entry with no power to compel anyone to do anything.)

The evidence of climate cooling has become so conclusive that even before the Copenhagen Global Warming Conference convened, the name was strategically changed from the Copenhagen Global Warming Summit to the Copenhagen Climate Change Summit. I guess when you want to sell carbon credits, global cooling can be as carbon dioxide-intensive as global warming. And carbon dioxide has to be the cause and the United States has to be the villain for the largest and most devastating transfer of wealth in the history of mankind to take place. The reason? The barons of business and princes of industry, the World Trade Organization and the World Bank, which redefined the nature of wealth in 1995 during the Clinton years in terms of human capital rather than financial capital, are creating tomorrow's consumers—the overpopulated have-nots of the third world who have nothing and need everything—especially jobs and discretionary income with which to purchase the commodities rolling off the newly created factory assembly lines in their countries.

and people rave about Al Gore the politician and people tell me to attach a PhD behind my name..............

Love Love that one also.......

Last edited by wyjoz : 01-15-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:47 AM

so? Al Gore 'da' divinity student at Vanderbilt (wonder if he got PhT (Theology?) is into federals manipulated lies **** These false religion Church of Climatology and people blindly just take his take on Global Warming... he's a politician!! .. OH NO HE'S A THEOLOGIAN COULD NOT POSSIBLY GET INTO LIES DAMNED LIES AND MORE LIES??? ....Then: evidence is enormous that we are headed for Global Freeze ! But then the 'other' side might be manipulating data with lies also.....So what/who/why/when/who to believe? What should we do?

Seriously: I really want to know??? should we prepare for Global Freeze??? THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT WE NEED TO KNOW TO SURVIVE THE FREEZE...... are 'they' or 'them' deliberately not telling us what we need to know ??? for population control??? ha? would they do that to us? I'm not joking here.....

as population of Polar Bears has increased....so we need to shift our thinking the other way???

Scientist says feds manipulated data

http://hello-newman55.newsvine.com/_...nipulated-data

In a one-two series of Climategate aftershocks that assuredly will further rattle the global warming community, a report has been issued by U.S. researchers accusing government agencies of cherry-picking temperature readings used to assess global temperatures, and a series of embarrassing e-mails were released revealing what happened when a blogger dared to point out a mistake by NASA climate scientists.

http://www.rense.com/general89/scam.htm a Scam?

Last edited by wyjoz : 01-16-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 AM

Science vs Alarmism

I have written many times on these pages that “there is no man-made global warming.” The powerful global warming lobby has attacked its opponents of “cooler heads” scientists who have demanded facts rather than political agendas. The Global Warming alarmists have blocked grants from being given to researchers that dispute their findings that the earth is being destroyed by human civilization.

They have intimidated science publications that dare print opposing reports........
http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom160.htm
by Tom DeWeese

Joz is not getting political.......JUST THINKING....HOW IS THIS AFFECTING MY/OUR HEALTH? OUR FUTURE? the politicians can argue/fuss/and fight all they want.............WE MUST SAVE THE 'EARTH' or call George Carlin ? so he can tell us to tp go to hell ? the EARTH is doing fine on it's own .... no one needs to save it......

Last edited by wyjoz : 02-16-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:08 AM

Very Last Post ? Hope So !

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! JOZ IS DONE WITH POLITICS ! & GLOBAL WARMING/FREEZING !

Global Wamrning, White House ''freeze out'' the lies the cheatings the tricks they do, play, practice !!!!!! I'M DONE ! WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?????????????????? absolutamente nada !

Global warming was the engine that fueled Gore a full decade before Clinton. And global warming would become the engine that drove the new Vice President in 1993 in part because he was frozen out of just about everything else. Hillary Clinton was determined to become the defacto Vice President. She even took his office in the White House and forced him to move his office to the Old Executive Office Building. Gore needed to find something else to occupy his time and attention......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon313.htm
by Jon Christian Ryter

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wyjoz : 02-17-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:03 AM

I said I WAS SO DONE WITH GLOBAL WARMING.......and here I got this from Dr. Douglas; he's a 'maverik' and so right on ! decided to post this so that people 'think' we can't just accept what 'they' are doing or saying we need to know ALL FACTS as they pertain to our life and our existance and our planet ,,,

Global warming plan could leave humans extinct

Forget climate change -- the real threat to the planet and all of us riding on it comes from screwball scientists and their schemes to "save" us from nonexistent threats.

The latest plot sounds like it might have been hatched by a Bond villain: a series of simulated volcanic explosions to fill the atmosphere with a manmade chemical sunblock that would shield the entire planet.

Can you imagine anyone saying this stuff with a straight face? Yet that's just one of a number of dead-serious proposals in the growing field of "geoengineering."

Another scheme involves spraying seawater into the sky around the planet to create more clouds, lowering the global temperature. I hope you've invested in a good umbrella.

What's even more disturbing is that our government is actually taking this nonsense seriously. The National Science Foundation just awarded $382,000 of YOUR money to University of Montana researchers just to study the ethics of geoengineering.

They should have asked me -- I could solve that one for free: Ethics won't matter one whit if we're all dead after scientists blow their volcanic loads and dump the sea into the sky.

I wasn't around when the dinosaurs got wiped out -- I'm not that old -- but the leading theory says it started with a meteor impact. The space rock itself didn't kill off the creatures...instead, the real culprit was a massive cloud of dust kicked up by the impact, blocking out the sun.

Sound familiar?

I'm not convinced the climate is changing in the first place -- and even if it is, it's certainly not because of anything we've done. The planet's a lot older and stronger than us.

But if we give in to this manufactured panic and let the mad scientists engineer the environment for us, we'll go the way of the dinosaurs ourselves.

Hoping common sense isn't extinct,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:52 PM

O.K. I was so done with Global Warmin>>>>> but <<<<<< it keeps on going on and on and on !

here is a good solution to the problem???

A MODEST PROPOSAL By Rabbi Daniel Lapin

July 6, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

Here’s a proposal: Governments concerned about climate change, carbon emissions, and mankind’s assault on the environment should ban above-ground buildings. In fact, the United Nations should require all new construction to be below ground.

Instead of building up, let’s build down!

After all, a conventional 30 floor building can require a 100 foot deep excavation for its foundation. Putting the entire building underground requires excavating only a bit more, say, 400 feet. Here are a few of the advantages to this kind of downwards development:

• Immune to terrorist airplane attacks.
• Considerably less expensive to construct.
• Uses less energy to heat in winter and cool in summer.
• Needs only a small entrance lobby and drive-in ramp at ground level. The building’s footprint can be covered with grass or used to grow crops. Entire cities could be made almost invisible!
• Does not interfere with birds’ migratory patterns.

Some will point out that my buildings lack windows but many people already work in rooms without them. Excellent air conditioning can provide fresh air. Large LCD screens can take the place of windows, depicting attractive scenes to suit the room’s occupants.

Claustrophobic, you say? Well, not too long ago, experts assured us that nobody would be willing to be hermetically sealed in a long aluminum cylinder for twelve hours while hurtling across continents. Yet, today we take long trips on jetliners for granted. People would quickly become accustomed to taking the elevator down rather than up when going to work or coming home, especially if the rent they are paying is a fraction of what it had been in their old-fashioned skyscrapers. It just makes too much sense not to catch on.

The only reason I can think of for why my obvious idea hasn’t become widely acclaimed is that God created us with a spiritual instinct to aspire upwards not downwards.

For thousands of years, those of us who view the Bible as God’s message to Mankind have recognized God as Omnipresent. He is everywhere. He is with us wherever we work, play or pray.

Am I God only from nearby, says God; and not God from afar…
Do I not fill the heaven and the earth?
(Jeremiah 23:23-24)

And yet, it is the Bible that encourages us to associate heaven with God more than we’d associate say, the oceans with Him.

According to ancient Jewish wisdom, early Biblical mentions of heaven identify it as the repository of ultimate spiritual power and the place representative of God. While God created both heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1), only the earth, representing the physical and material world is in a state of chaos (Genesis 1:2). Heaven is perfect.

Because of these and many other Biblical references that have crept into our religious consciousness, we raise our eyes upwards in prayer, towards heaven.

I think this is why we build upwards, expressing our deep, subconscious desire to reach toward heaven and become closer to God. Yes, it is more expensive and dangerous to build upwards but civilizations that love God will never settle for living underground. It is not an issue of cost and convenience.

Those aspiring to God’s model of civilization recognize heaven as the aspiration of all who love life and see the subterranean world as being dark, sinister, and deathlike. Horror movies thrive on mutant creatures that live underground. Those who recognize Adolph Hitler’s pagan leanings aren’t surprised that he was obsessed with the Wagnerian musical drama, The Ring of the Nibelung, with its dark subterranean dwarfs.

We humans have only so many years to improve this world and our own lives. We can avoid foolish ideas such as the one I offer above by paying attention to God’s User Guide to the world. Studying it provides us with both heavenly and earthly paths through life.

As we move outdoors this summer, let’s remember to provide protection for our souls as well as for our bodies. Profanity pollution is so widespread that I am making my audio CD, Perils of Profanity available at half price online. Find out how avoiding profanity even increases economic prosperity and romantic opportunities. Listen to it yourself and provide those you love with its armor.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:30 AM

It goes ON and ON and ON ad finitum.......

The Latest Global Warming Scare Tactic

It could have been so fine. Here, at long last, was the magic incantation for controlling people’s lives. Here was the formula by which a gang of nasty little nerds could take away your car, turn off your air conditioner, confiscate your light bulbs, restrict you to one sheet of toilet paper per visit to the john, raise your taxes as high as they pleased, and do virtually anything else they could ever think of doing to you—and all in the name of.....
http://www.newswithviews.com/Duigon/lee114.htm
by Lee Duigon
Old 11-29-2012, 04:41 PM

There is so much on global warming... good, bad, ugly etc. My question is why is it that 'everything' goverment has to be 'scandal' 'corruption' 'lies' 'DAMNED LIES' more corruption?

anyways. check this out. I'm out! 'again'

Obama’s stealth termination of CIA global warming unit
The scandal-plagued government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior U.S. policymakers, the military, homeland security officials and law enforcement operated an insignificant special unit that focused on global warming, according to a watchdog group that's proudly been a thorn in the side ......
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news325.htm
by NWV News

Raw Freedom Community > Green Guide: Saving Our Planet One Choice at a Time > Ambassadors for Urgent Change > Human Issues