Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids

Healthy Kids How to Care for Your Little One

Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Medical Doctor Sues Government After Vaccines Damage Daughter (Autism)
Posted: 22 Jun 2011 04:09 AM PDT Jason Christoff's Blog <physical_limits@hotmail.com>

Click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17E1O...eature=related and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2...eature=related to view this 4 minute news report about two parents who sued the government (and won) because vaccines clearly injured their daughter. What looks like a regular news report (showing vaccines are indeed much more dangerous than parents are told) is riddled with words and phrases intended to manufacturer doubt about vaccines being neither safe or effective.
Here’s what to look for. There are fibs intermingled with truth in that short news report.
1. There’s no such thing as “autism like symptoms” — autism is only identified through symptoms (not blood tests etc) so if you have “autism like symptoms” you do indeed have autism - the idea of “autism like symptoms” is a fib intended to invent a new category of damage that’s safe from litigation
2. The parents won the award because it was 100% certain that the vaccine damaged the child – the child was permanently damaged by the toxic vaccine – this is truth
3. Autism itself is no more a disease than a shot gun wound is a disease (yes there’s damage but it was done to you and it wasn’t by accident) – Autism is a form of brain damage caused by toxins in vaccines – saying autism is a disease is a fib – this is meant to confuse parents into believing you “catch” autism like you catch a cold – as opposed to the vaccine (and a doctor) hurting your child while telling you vaccines are completely safe
4. The news report talks of a genetic disposition/abnormality triggering the autism in this girl – all humans are genetically susceptible to cellular damage (and cellular death) when exposed to large quantities of poison – it’s the old “blame the victim instead of the vaccine” – her genes were faulty but never the vaccine – there isn’t a shovel big enough to move that pile around – no organism on the planet can be exposed to toxins without experiencing some form of cellular death or damage – cellular death from toxins is how “life” works – the idea of a cell dying, when exposed to toxins, because of an abnormality is a fib – every cell exposed to toxins will be damaged (or die)……..THAT’S NORMAL, NOT ABNORMAL
5. If an infant was damaged by a vaccine, you would never notice until the child was older. The damage to this child was obvious because of her age. This means, if an infant is damaged by a vaccine………you wouldn’t know until it’s too late to make the connection…………and that’s just what vaccine manufacturers are hoping for……vaccinating infants when you can’t gauge if they’re damaged or not (because of their age and immature faculties) is a fib
6. The government sealed the report and deal (even though it was paid with tax payer dollars) because I believe part of the 30 million dollar deal was to have the medical doctor (father) come out to endorse vaccines at a later date……………..which he did in later TV interviews. Vaccines destroyed his daughter’s ability to live a normal life but he still tells parents to bring their children for vaccinations. There’s more here than meets the eye. His future endorsement of vaccines is a fib. Funny thing……..the mother was never seen on TV endorsing the vaccines that injured her daughter. I wonder how much medical training she needed to understand vaccines aren’t safe? Just like Dr. Oz’s wife (who doesn’t endorse vaccines), they’re told to keep their opinions to themselves.

Last edited by wyjoz : 06-22-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:51 PM

IMAGINE THIS? are they forgetting? '' EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO KNOW YOU LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN"" ? Be nice to one another !

'm not done with vaccinations yet. Keep reading for more on one of the country's most rapidly growing movements.

.............The growing army of the unvaccinated

It's become a legal and politically correct form of discrimination: Unvaccinated kids are being booted from schools, summer camps, and even doctor's offices.

They're trying to make you feel like some kind of fringe weirdo for refusing to pump your kid full of live viruses, mercury, formaldehyde, chicken eggs, DNA from aborted fetuses, and all the other junk used in those shots.

But you're not a weirdo -- and you're not even fringe: New numbers show that a full 10 percent of American families now refuse or delay common childhood vaccinations.

And that's just the beginning -- because the survey in Pediatrics finds that even parents who toe the party line are having big-time doubts over this whole vaccination thing.

Twenty-five percent of those who get every vaccination say they believe it would be safer to delay some of them -- and nearly 30 percent say they don't think there's any harm in skipping the least necessary shots.

I agree -- as long as by "least necessary" you mean ALL of them!

Here are the facts: Vaccinations haven't protected or "saved" children. They've actually compromised the powerful natural immunity of the human body, making people weaker and sicker in the long run.

The perfect example is chickenpox. Kids used to get it all the time in early childhood, when all it meant was a few days of itching and scratching -- and then they were done with it. Immunity for life !

You probably remember that yourself.

Today, the chickenpox vaccine has practically eliminated it in those early years -- but vaccinated kids and adults alike are now getting it later in life instead, when it can be dangerous and even deadly.

That's just one shot -- the rest are no better, and many are far worse.

The Institute of Medicine recently admitted that common vaccines can cause seizures, brain inflammation, infection, body encephalitis, pneumonia, meningitis, hepatitis and more -- and this was in a statement in DEFENSE of vaccinations!

If anyone treats you like a fringe weirdo for opposing vaccinations, just show them that. That should shut 'em up. Proudly on the fringe,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Hatchling

immune system

Hello!
I love to see this thread and that people are concerned about the health of their children and are willing to look into this. I have found this rare amongst people. I began researching vaccines when i got pregnant a year ago, and it took months before i made my decision. It's sad that so much effort is required on behalf of parents to find the truth, most people don't have as much free time as I did nor the medical interest to read through the literature. I will not be vaccinating. I could type here for hours about the things I've read, but frankly I'm burnt out on debating with people.

Simply put, i believe our bodies are the most amazing living things out there, created in perfection and in complexity we will never fully understand. If we take care of our body it will (as it was designed to do) take care of us. We have an immune system for a purpose. My stance is simply to let the body do what it was intended to do. How can man, who has only touched the tip of the ice burg in understanding biological functions (especially in the case of young developing children) create something superior.
My promise to my child is to create a healthy environment for him to grow in, and to keep him as free of toxins as possible. This I believe will let his body create true natural immunity and live a long healthy life.

I love my son and value his health above everything.

Here are a few books I read discussing vaccines.
Vaccination is not Immunization by Tim O'shea (he updates this yearly and includes many references if your interested in further research)
Vaccines by Neil Z. Miller
Dr Schulze has a cold and flu manuel in which he discusses vaccines (You can read this on his website herdocblog.com
Dr Mendelsohn writes about them in his book How to raise a healthy child in spite or your doctor
These are just a few but they helped me. I also recommended as the others have seeing a Naturopath and steering clear of pediatricians.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Hatchling

quick post

can't seem to pm you OP.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:52 PM

Check this out: A medical journal is now publicly questioning the (quack) science of routine vaccinations:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034636_va...ournals .html
Old 01-13-2012, 09:58 AM

I'm so glad all this 'dirt' ''THEY'' have done to humans is all coming out now...

I can't think of anyone they've done it more to.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield is figuratively 'dragged through the streets' in the medial literature. A new paper was published recently, though, ought to have medical researchers thinking...

Was Dr. Andrew Wakefield right?

Read more here and judge for yourself:
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/13/andrew-wakefield-autism/

Sincerely,

Jeffry John Aufderheide
http://vactruth.com
Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 AM

Here's the story. A little girl from Vermont was given the flu shot. Shortly thereafter, she falls ill and literally dies in her mother's arms.

The mother said, “We’re just waiting for an answer,” “but we believe in our hearts that it was the flu shot.”

What comes next is calloused and, from my experience, not very surprising. It was reported,"...state health officials are more worried about the effects of news reports prematurely linking the Barton girl’s death to the flu shot: specifically, that more parents will opt out of immunizing their children, or themselves, against seasonal influenza."

That's right - they're more worried about your perception of the safety of vaccines...

Check out the rest of the article here:
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/14/dies-in-mothers-arms/
Old 01-31-2012, 08:14 AM

How many have to die

so that they can save a few?

More excuses! This time scientists say PFCs are one of the
culprits for vaccine ineffectiveness.

And, yet another child dies from a hypersensitivity reaction to vaccines. When will the madness stop?

Check these stories out and more with the top 5 stories for January:
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/31/top-5-stories-january/

In our next article, check out this statement from OSHA:
"Lastly, reliance on a mandatory influenza vaccination policy may provide healthcare workers, health care facility management and patients with an unwarranted sense of security and result in poor adherence to other infection control practices that prevent all types of infections, not just influenza."

Discover more here:
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/30/osha-on-vaccinations/
Old 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
White Bird

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...1922.html:eek:

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids