Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Forum Announcements and Support

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Some Great Tips For Improving Your Navigation of RFC Forum

As you know, RFC has a number of forums/sub-forums which may seem a little intimidating at first. Just like when moving in a new home, you can expect that it will take a while for you to become familiar with all of RFC's nooks and crannies.

Here are a few tips to help you in this respect and make your navigation of RFC Forum easier and a lot more fun.

Portal pages - In addition to showing the latest announcements and polls, portal pages also list the different sub-forums and the most recent threads relevant to a particular section. At the moment, we have a different portal page for 'Sunny Raw Lifestyle', 'Raw Freedom Kids', as well as for the 'Green Guide'.

There is also a main portal page for the whole of RFC located here.

Main Forum Index - This page shows all of the main forums and some of the sub-forums. It is particularly helpful when you wish to create a new thread.

New Posts - You can find out about the new posts since your last visit by clicking on the 'New Posts' link in the navigation bar.

Forum Jump - If you scroll down to the bottom of a page while navigating RFC, you'll notice a little box saying 'Forum Jump'. It allows you to select which forum or sub-forum you wish to go to next.

Thread Tools - With the help of this feature, you can quickly print or email a page, or subscribe to a thread.

Quick Links - Here is another handy little tool you can use to do a number of things, such as reading today's posts, going to your User Control Panel or reading your PMs (private messages).