Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General

Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Gardasil going to Canada

This is; "get angry and scream" at people who believe this! I'm angry at womnen/mothers that would do this to their 'girls' ( babies ) who should be playing barbie/house and exploring nature outside and living healthy pure innocent lives, instead of thinking of sex and sexually transmitted diseases/cancer at 9 !

Canada Pimps Its Girls to Big Pharma by Henry Makow

Gardasil is going to Canada ! http://www.savethemales.ca/
Old 09-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Swallow

This makes me so sick!

There is this horrible commercial for it on tv, of this young girl who is I think in high school or at college talking about how smart she is for taking this... everytime I see it I make vomiting noises and think to myself about how if she really was smart she would do the research before putting something strange and potentionally harmful in her body.

I swear they try to give everyone answers in commercials hoping that they can eventually get every single person to be lazy and just believe it. Well they fail on me thats for sure.

Sorry if this is a little much I am just so against this and everytime I watch tv it is being shoved down my throat, stuff like this should not be allowed on tv... scaring young women into thinking they need something but witholding most of the facts.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Finch

Angry *stepping on my soapbox*

Quote:
This is; "get angry and scream" at people who believe this! I'm angry at womnen/mothers that would do this to their 'girls' ( babies ) who should be playing barbie/house and exploring nature outside and living healthy pure innocent lives, instead of thinking of sex and sexually transmitted diseases/cancer at 9 !
Gardasil -- ugh! It is not for women, it is for little girls. Why do they have such decepive marketing?

Also crazy ---

Currently in the US, at less than 15 MINUTES OLD, the majority of babies recieve a shot of vitamin K (to help blood clotting for circumcision -- even given to girls) and a HEP B shot (so when they are sexually active they are protected) REALLY? At birth we need to think about this????

At 15 minutes old, babies should still be atached to the umbilical cord and/or nursing & bonding with their mother -- not being injected with foreign substances.

Babies also have their eyes covered with ointment...why? To protect from STD's from the mother's birth canal. We, as women, all know which STD's we have, usually before birth. If not, the medical profession tests for them while you are pregnant. Why put the ointment in our babies eyes if you have no STD's?? It blurs vision, it stings some babies eyes -- it isn't natural.

Once you have really researched it, if you are going to cut off your sons foreskin, then get the Vitamin K shot (and some pain relief during the cutting, please). Also if your babies needs surgery after birth, get the Vita K shot.

However, why does the government think that you are too irresponsible as a parent that (IF YOU CHOOSE to vaccinate), you won't will bring your 9, 10, 11, 12 year old in for a Vaccination to "prevent" HEP B????

*stepping off...*
Old 05-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

In a message dated 5/10/2008 6:42:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jm@mercola.com writes:

The HPV Vaccine: Preventive Care or Human Sacrifice?
What Merck does not want you to know about their HPV vaccine Gardasil.

For experimentation purposes some 'human sacrifices' have to be made?

what next? Joz
Old 05-12-2008, 01:39 PM
luckitri

Well my paranoid mind saw an article about girls saying it was the most painful shot they have ever received. What if it has a little tracking chip in it? That would be painful to deliver but can be done in an innoculation. It would fit with the conspiracy theories of global new one world order to desire to track all "breeders" not just animal ones.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General