Mango and Spinach Smoothie
Published in Karen Knowler
's Successfully Raw Issue 59
This is a great recipe for getting masses of greens in quickly, easily and deliciously.
Makes about 2 pints – ideal for 1 pint in the morning, and 1 pint after work (if you keep it in the fridge all day it will be fine)
• 1 bag organic baby spinach (approx. 200g)
• 1 fresh mango
1) Rinse and sort spinach, making sure that all leaves are healthy and good enough to eat or drink.
2) Peel and chop mango, placing in the bottom of your blender.
3) Add the spinach on top and blend on full power – add water of necessary or so desired.
4) Depending on your personal preference, add more water to create a runnier, smoother drink.
If you don’t like mangos try bananas or any other fruit of your choice until you find a taste you love. The fruit is not as important as loving what you drink!