Can you share the recipe for the cheese truffles?
So interesting you should bring that up now, RFLF! I just made cheese somewhat based on Flandria's suggestions a few days ago. I'm in the process of writing a blog post with lots of detailed pics and the recipes to the 3 variations I made. Hopefully it will be ready within the next couple of days. If you can't wait until then, Flandria describes what she did here.
You ladies are so creative with the foods you make. I have never posted any pictures of the foods that I make but that doesn't mean I do not make yummy foods. (sorry, not trying to brag here)
so here is some raw Oreo cookies for you. They are very delicious and easy to make. If you'd like I can post the recipe on here. Just have to ask me
Here is the recipe
1. Grind 1 cup of black sesame seeds into a powder
2. Transfer it into the food processor an add 10 dates
3. Turn on the food processor and start processing and adding more dates until it forms a ball of dough
4. Check for sweetness and add more dates if needed
5. Roll out the dough on a piece of parchment paper and cut out small size circles
6. Take one circle and put some banana circles and top it with another dough circle
7. Keep repeating step #6 until you used up all the though
I added total of 20 dates but you might want to do less or more. Play with it and see what you like the best.
Enjoy it and let me know if you liked it or maybe not
Here's the birthday cake I made for my boyfriend last weekend - looks kinda girlie, I know, but he was happy with it and so was everyone else
The inside (sorry, couldn't get a pic before it was devoured) is 3 layers of vanilla cake with 2 layers of chocolate whipped cream, and the strawberry frosting on top.
I made a bunch of nori rolls (his fave), and the deviled eggless dip with veggies...also hummus and spinach dip with crackers (no pics).
you are very talented at making raw food. Everything looks so delicious (wishing I was at the b-day party).
Which humus recipe did you use?
which vanilla cake recipe did you use?
Thanks guys! The cake/icing will be in my dessert book (i know i know, im taking forever!)
Rawforlifeforever - I did blog about the food at the party, with links to the recipes. The hummus comes from The Raw Table it's quite good, but Im gonna try another one today, from the recipe section here.