Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Meadowlark

I like this Russian women Tonya Zavasta, just like victoria Koublenko really doing deep research, not just writing something, just like victoria Koublenko.

LL
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

http://www.thewileyprotocol.com/frontpage/Itemid,1/

Sleep http://www.thewileyprotocol.com/sleep.htm
Everything…everywhere…ends.

Death and taxes are really a misnomer for the quintessential inevitable that we can’t out-run, the real player in our terror about loss of control is sleep. Most of us, when we’re young, fight sleep as a mortal enemy of consciousness and by the time we’re old, it’s a love hate relationship between desire and need and the terrifying potential that somehow while we’re out we will permanently lose hold of this mortal coil. By age fifty, most of us know that aging can bring death in your sleep.

The key to that last statement is the word “aging”. We all know the arrow of time has no re-set button, so aging or the passage of time in one direction only seems a given. But is it? What if the laws governing the process of aging are capable of being manipulated? What do we review first - the laws or the process?

Logically, the laws must dictate the process, so we have to think along the lines of gravity, electro-magnetism, temperature and light. The earth spins manifesting gravity in and out of the light of the sun creating periods of light and dark, heat and cold. So where’s the electro-magnetism come in? As it turns out, the electromagnetic force is the one responsible for practically all the phenomena one encounters in daily life, with the exception of gravity.

Roughly speaking, all the forces involved in interactions between atoms can be traced to the electromagnetic force acting on the electrically charged protons and electrons inside the atoms. Electro-magnetism also includes all forms of chemical phenomena. The physics of electro-magnetism is the basis of the laws of chemistry, which arise from interactions between electron orbitals and chemistry, of course, is the basis of biology, on which rests our understanding of medicine and aging.

This includes the forces we experience in "pushing" or "pulling" ordinary material objects, which come from the intermolecular forces between the individual molecules in our bodies and those in the objects. So gravity holds us down and electro-magnetism, literally, holds us together.

The term "electro-magnetism" comes from the fact that electrical and magnetic forces are involved simultaneously. A changing magnetic field produces an electric field (this is the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction, which provides for the operation of electrical generators, induction motors, and transformers). Similarly, a changing electric field generates a magnetic field. Because of this interdependence of the electric and magnetic fields, it makes sense to consider them as a single coherent entity – an electromagnetic field.

This unification, which was completed by James Clerk Maxwell, is one of the triumphs of 19th century physics. It had far-reaching consequences, one of which was the understanding of the nature of light. As it turns out, what is thought of as "light", like from the sun, is actually a propagating oscillatory disturbance in the electromagnetic field, i.e., an electromagnetic wave or a vibrating string of energy . Different frequencies of oscillation give rise to the different forms of electromagnetic radiation, from radio waves at the lowest frequencies, to visible like a light 100 watt bulb at intermediate frequencies, to gamma rays at the highest frequencies.

Aging is simply the phenomenon of the “biological” responding to the physical world’s environmental cues. How we do it is the key to how we might manipulate the process and work with the laws, so to speak.

Here’s the Deal

We do it through another electro-magnetic wave/frequency of chemistry that carries information much in the same way lasers or fiber-optic cables do – hormone molecules. Hormones transmit the energy of light, temperature and gravity to primary physiological systems in us and all the earth’s species. That’s why that guy called it the body electric.

When the sun sneaks around the bend of the earth, between the magnetic field changes and the blinding light in photon packets traveling like a wave, cortisol surges to get us up, literally and figuratively (if you’re a man). Testosterone cascades and blood sugar is mobilized to make muscles ready for fight or flight, depending on you situation. The blood sugar provokes an insulin response to feed muscles or store fat.

If you get up with the sun and sleep with the moon and eat what the planet provides seasonally (no agriculture) in terms of animal, vegetable and minerals, how long you live would be infinite, unless you run out of hormones and lose your grip on the spinning world; and you will.

You will because we come into this life with enough steroid (sex and adrenal) hormones to grow up and reproduce. The dying part seems to require no hormones. And there is one more small issue…everything else on the planet competes for her bounty with us. The germs, the viruses, the spores, and the animal, vegetable and mineral all view us as whatever they might need – food, a habitat, a reproductive vector or just a trellis to grow on.

Symbiotically, the germs in our gut give us an immune system to deal with “the other” in a fair fight. The same microbes also cause us to sleep. Their waste products build in our bloodstream until our immune system, shuts down consciousness to cull the herd in our guts just to even the score. When you don’t sleep because you’ve run out of hormones, it’s the beginning of the end. The inflammatory state created by your immune system to cull the herd can only do it in the dark. If you never go down, if you never let go of this mortal coil, the inflammation, instead becomes heart disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s.

Early Greek doctors like Galen and Hippocrates modernized medicine by insisting that the causes of disease were not attributable to displeased or vengeful gods like the Sun and the Moon. Well, who knew? It turns out that they are, after all. Maybe it’s time to get religion, and some hormones.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightlover View Post
I like this Russian women Tonya Zavasta, just like victoria Koublenko really doing deep research, not just writing something, just like victoria Koublenko. LL

I adore Tonya Zavasta; and Victoria Boutenko; who lives 9 miles away from me sooooooooooooooooo i'm so priviledged of knowing them both !!!!!!!! Joz
Old 11-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
o.k. here is one: """""The higher your breathing rate, the faster your body deteriorates from lack of oxygen. Your life span is directly linked to your breathing rate.""""" p 211
Joz thank you for sharing. Lightlover, this thing about breathing is so true. In Yoga it is such a vast subject. How you can change your state of mind via breath. How if you notice even though we have 2 nostrils but 1 is dominant than the other and would stay that way for 45-90 minutes and how we can change to make sure both nostrils are open - which is the meditative state. How your mind is connected to breath, hence health etc. And how breath affects your life, not just the length but the quality. So yes, in fact there is a saying in yoga, we are born with an X amount of breaths in our life, so it all up quickly - you will live shorter live.... use it up slowly - your lifespan is longer. Also there is an intricate aspect of how you can burn your past karma through breathing.... this gives me an idea, perhaps I should write a book on Breath of Life but then again it is all Yoga Secrets passed down from Master to students

And how one can actually be in a truly high meditative state and noooot breathe at all - its called Bahir khumbaka - external breath retention - which fortunately I have experienced and it was as long as 2 or so minutes I was not breathing which goes to show that through many long practises of yoga and breathing, you can control not just your mental, emotion but also your condition. Because during that state, I could feel my internal organs, especially my heart rate was slowly pacing down, but not dying, more like relaxing (which you can tell/fell by the way) and that its beat did not stop but there was a big serene gap between one beat till the next!! Truly magical experience!!!! Me love!!

Quote:
Aisah; get the hard copy; it's toooooooo big for e-book to read you'll go cross eyed reading that many pages !!!!!!!! and you must sleep 2 hrs before midnight !!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe liebe u Joz
Okie dokie saheeb - danke - liebe dich ~ a
Old 11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Hi jozziezzzzzz... I just visited the site and I was wondering does Tonya use the 'beauty' products that are sold on her site?? Like the Violet Ray and the creams etc??

Also, do you recommened all of her other books?

If you do, could you perhaps provide some insight on the chapters/information of the other 3 books??

BIG danke ~ aisah
Old 11-15-2007, 05:43 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
How if you notice even though we have 2 nostrils but 1 is dominant than the other and would stay that way for 45-90 minutes and how we can change to make sure both nostrils are open - which is the meditative state.

* Good point, I almost forgot these nostrils are also involved!

So yes, in fact there is a saying in yoga, we are born with an X amount of breaths in our life, so it all up quickly - you will live shorter live.... use it up slowly - your lifespan is longer.

* This slipped from my mind, thanks for remembering.

Also there is an intricate aspect of how you can burn your past karma through breathing.... this gives me an idea, perhaps I should write a book on Breath of Life but then again it is all Yoga Secrets passed down from Master to students

* But you are also a master with students?

And how one can actually be in a truly high meditative state and noooot breathe at all - its called Bahir khumbaka - external breath retention - which fortunately I have experienced and it was as long as 2 or so minutes I was not breathing which goes to show that through many long practises of yoga and breathing, you can control not just your mental, emotion but also your condition. Because during that state, I could feel my internal organs, especially my heart rate was slowly pacing down, but not dying, more like relaxing (which you can tell/fell by the way) and that its beat did not stop but there was a big serene gap between one beat till the next!! Truly magical experience!!!! Me love!!

* During that state, was there anything going on in your mind, also a slowing down, or just nothing?

Okie dokie saheeb - danke - liebe dich ~ a

Ciao, LL
Old 11-15-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
Hi jozziezzzzzz... I just visited the site and I was wondering does Tonya use the 'beauty' products that are sold on her site?? Like the Violet Ray and the creams etc??

Also, do you recommened all of her other books?

If you do, could you perhaps provide some insight on the chapters/information of the other 3 books??BIG danke ~ aisah

I have her face brush, the roller of 'nails' it's acapuncture !!! and creams. I' don't know if she uses the violet ray on herself???she does not need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's 50 looks like a 29 babe !!!! LOL

the first books I like: the second one has all the people on the net and their transformation stories::: http://www.beautifulonraw.com/raw_fo...and_after.html which I read on the net so I did not reat in the book, even though I have it.

liebe U Jozzzzzzzzzzie
Old 11-15-2007, 06:58 PM

If you all want to see what Quantum Eating is about check this out:!!!!!!!!!!:: Im making a poster for my house of this picture ! hehe

http://www.beautifulonraw.com/Calend...a_Zavasta.html

WOW! Joz
Old 11-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
I' don't know if she uses the violet ray on herself???she does not need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's 50 looks like a 29 babe !!!! LOL
Perhaps this is the reason she looks so young. If you happen to communicate with her, do you mind asking on behalf of me if she uses this because boy does she look good for a 50 years!!!

Okay will look into the first book and Quantum Eating!

danke ~ a
xoxo
Old 11-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Hatchling

Hi Aisah,
I just would like to share that I bought Tonya's Face Cream for both my Mum and my husband repeatedly in the past, and they both love it. And I use it too.
It smells lovely, and is very sheer on the skin.
Highly recommended!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlove View Post
Hi Aisah,
I just would like to share that I bought Tonya's Face Cream for both my Mum and my husband repeatedly in the past, and they both love it. And I use it too.
It smells lovely, and is very sheer on the skin.
Highly recommended!
Thank you so much fruitlove! That is good information. Might get some for myself too.... apart from smelling lovely and how sheer its on the skin, do you feel your skin smoother? Or somewhat younger?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Hatchling

Aisah,
Yes I would agree. It absorbs really well, leaves the skin feeling really soft.
The cream is very non-irritating.
My husband's skin is very sensitive, and he has no problem using this cream.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Hatchling

Aisah,

Just to confirm that Tonya does use the products -- she concocted the face cream herself. You might want to sign up for her newsletter to stay up to date with all her doings.

I have all her books. I think her path is very interesting. It is not for everyone, though -- it depends on where they are in their raw journey. She is very very very clear in repeating that she is where she is after many many years of being raw. She says that what she advocates is not for people new to raw ... not even for those in their first few years of being 100% raw.

As for breathing, etc., she is a devotee of Bikram yoga and considers it essential to maintaining the mobility of her hips after her surgeries.

She is an authentically down-to-earth woman. When a RFT acquaintance broke her femur (as I recall) a few years ago and needed surgery, I gave her Tonya's phone number and she talked to her in depth for a long time advising her on how to be raw undergoing surgery and bone healing. Her availability is quite charming and, I think, represents who the woman actually is.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:45 PM

I can't get enough of this! and in my Boot Camp the instructor had a quote!!!!; hehehe:

There is a phenomenon I have been observing for quite some time now;

the better a wife cooks, the earlier her
husband dies.
Hours spent at a stove by his wife take days from a man's life. His mother's frying has sent many a man on his way to an early grave; his wife's baking will make certain he gets there. Zavasta p 95

Your body will be confused by the contradictory messges it receives.

THE MIND CANNOT TRANSFORM YOUR BODY WHILE
YOU ARE IN THE ACT OF MURDERING ITS FACULTIES
Quantum Eating p. 179

Graves being dug with the teeth CDH p. 141 ( Fork and Spoon!)

Many are made sick by the indulgence of their appetite......brings on acute disease, and death frequently follows. CDF p. 110

All mixed and complicated foods are injurious to the health of human beings. DUMB ANIMALS would never eat such a mixture as is often placed in the human stomach.... p 113
Old 07-04-2008, 08:50 PM

tonyazavasta@beautifulonraw.com writes:
Quantum Eating is now available as an e-book.

http://www.beautifulonraw.com/natura...quantum_eating
If you don't already have the trade paperback, you might like the
convenience of an e-book. All of my books are now available in
electronic format.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'