Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Jusst some Quotes

"Just dare and life will be fair"- Tonya Zavasta

"Rawsome beauty is a manifestation of natural laws, which if not for raw foods would have been hidden from us forever. The best proof raw plant eating is optimal for the body is it makes you beautiful."- Tonya Zavasta

"Your external beauty is at its best when your internal organs are in the best possible shape, form, and color. Beautiful is not something extra the body needs: to be beautiful both inside and out is the natural state of one's body."- Tonya Zavasta

"As you will be changing the food you put into your mouth, you will be changing yourself. Since FORM follows PERFORMANCE, you will see yourself shape-shifting into a new Rawsome you. I can't promise you'll look 20 years old. But I can promise you one thing. I promise this... you will avoid or reverse the distortions of the old age. You will begin looking like young adult." -Tonya Zavasta

"Truth, and goodness, and beauty are but different faces of the same all."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"At age 50, every man has the face he deserves."--George Orwell, author of 1984
Old 12-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Hatchling

Exclamation Quantum eating anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
"Just dare and life will be fair"- Tonya Zavasta

"Rawsome beauty is a manifestation of natural laws, which if not for raw foods would have been hidden from us forever. The best proof raw plant eating is optimal for the body is it makes you beautiful."- Tonya Zavasta

"Your external beauty is at its best when your internal organs are in the best possible shape, form, and color. Beautiful is not something extra the body needs: to be beautiful both inside and out is the natural state of one's body."- Tonya Zavasta

"As you will be changing the food you put into your mouth, you will be changing yourself. Since FORM follows PERFORMANCE, you will see yourself shape-shifting into a new Rawsome you. I can't promise you'll look 20 years old. But I can promise you one thing. I promise this... you will avoid or reverse the distortions of the old age. You will begin looking like young adult." -Tonya Zavasta

"Truth, and goodness, and beauty are but different faces of the same all."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"At age 50, every man has the face he deserves."--George Orwell, author of 1984
Love all these quotes and bumping up this thread for revival! After falling off the raw wagon for intermittent episodes I have my game face back on and am rip roaring and ready to shed the sludge! I began eating quantum last Tuesday and although I am still getting used to the "dry" fast part of it--I am getting better daily and all IBS issues are GONE!

Is anyone else eating this way?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

soooooooooo nice to see you back here..... yeah......

yes; the ''dry fast''' is beyond wonderful and it makes you feel so good.... the eating 2-4 p.m. and then nothing in all the 'dark hours' that's when the digestive enzymes shut down for the night.... your body goes into repair, rejuvenate, revive, heal mode and can do it without food and water issues....

as for Quantum Eating..... well this is 'holi days' it kind of starts with family and friends obligations and goes to New Years...... after that I promised doc Said to go on 30 days no chocolate..... he thinks I'm addicted and I have to prove to him that I'm not.....and now Carmi is here....doing tooooooooooo many testings of new recipes...... we are a little better than we were the last time she was here !

and then back to Quantum Eating...... to health ! nice to see you back and best wishes for your '''sludge''' sheddings.....

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'