Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks

RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks Find Out About Raw Freedom Community and Carmella's Latest Raw Ebook Projects

Old 07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

“The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen” Ebook Now Available!

Read Original Post Here

I feel like I am giving birth once again!

A couple of months ago, Don and I were launching our forum, Raw Freedom Community. Today, I am thrilled to announce the release of my ebook, “The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen”.

This ebook features 21 tried and true recipes, including 4 of Heathy/Fairygirl's scrumptious desserts. Some of the best creations to have come out of my raw kitchen!

These are mostly dehydrator free and don’t require a great deal of time or skills; perfect for the summer, when we’d rather be outside reveling in the many blessings of the season, rather than at the kitchen counter!

While you may recognize a couple of recipes previously posted on my blog, most are revised versions or new exclusive recipes, never published before.

Want a little eye candy? Why not?

Here are a few of the delectable creations featured in "The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen" ebook:

Tomato & Herb Soup

Green Celery Soup

Thai Coconut Soup

Lasagna Magnifica

Velvet Cream Mini-Quiches

Cheezy Cannellonis

Caramel Macadamia Pie

Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Caramel Turtles

How Much For This 'Work of Heart'?

Here's the best (and most interesting!) part... I've decided not to offer the ebook for a fixed price, but rather have a suggested sliding-scale of $9.99 to $12.99. It just seemed right to allow people to give according to what they feel this ebook is worth to them.

All profits generated from the sales of "The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen" will go towards furthering our intention of spreading awareness of Raw and Freedom as well as continuing to build Community.

When you purchase a copy of the ebook, you will be able to download 2 versions: the main one, complete with gorgeous, mouth-watering color photos, and a printer-friendly, text-only version.

To order your copy of “The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen”, click on the link below and make your payment via Paypal.

Please note that you can also purchase both of my ebooks, The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen and The Best of Raw Freedom Community, together as one convenient package!

These two best sellers can be ordered with a single click, for a sliding scale starting at $19.98. To order your ebook package, simply click on the link below and make your donation via Paypal.

The downloading instructions for the ebook(s) will be sent to your inbox shortly after you've completed your payment. (If you don't receive it, you might want to make sure it hasn't been sent to your SPAM or junk folder!)

If you have any difficulty with the download, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

sunnyrawkitchen@gmail.com

My heart-felt thanks to all of you, my readers. It is the prospect of sharing my raw creations with you, week after week, that have inspired me to write this ebook.

Hope you enjoy this ‘work of heart’ and its celebration of how delectable raw food can be!

In radiance and health,

Carmella
PS Would you like to know what people are saying about The Best Of The Sunny Raw Kitchen ebook? Just go here.

Last edited by Carmella : 05-21-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Hatchling

Question eBook

Is there a way to donate via Paypal and receive the eBook
Best of Raw Freedom Community by mail?

Thanks, Marianne Hirschberg mdex07@gmail.com
760 434-8152
Old 11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Hi Marianne,

Unfortunately, the ebook is only available in an electronic format. I could perhaps send it to you on a CD. Would that work?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Dianne K.

Thanks alot~

Money is tighter now .So I thank you for asking for a donation on your e-book.I also have your sessert one too.Now I need to apply them.I am wanting to go 100% Raw.I am almost raw ,but get to my dinner time and don't know what to make,yet I have several choices.
Any starter hints for me let me know.Thanks again! Dianne in Washington State

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks