Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids

Healthy Kids How to Care for Your Little One

Old 12-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Swallow

Unhappy Iulia is sick after vaccine!

My little one is sick after the vaccine. And I knew I didn't want her to have the vaccine but it is mandatory in Romania and it was mandatory for immigration. No one in my family sees the dangers of it. The general thinking patterns is: we were all vaccinated and we haven't died and nothing bad happened except a bit of fever afterwards.

Well, we came home and I decided not to give her any medicine preventively agains fever (that's what they advise!). She took her midday nap and woke up crying loudly which she never does. If she is healthy she wakes up talking until I come to pick her up from her crib. ok, if I'm late doing that she might protest a bit louder. Bit this crying was sudden and different. I managed to calm her down but the story would repeat itself every few hours. And 3 days later, at night she got congested and had very poor sleep. Yesterday she had a bit of fever and I was scared that it would go up in the evening and night. She had only juices yesterday (lots of citrus) and her fever went down actually and she had no fever overnight. She is better this morning except for the runny nose.

I suspect her body is cleansing and I'm glad it does so. Otherwise she is active and pretty much as usual. I can tell she is bothered by the nose and it's a daunting job to clean it!

This was our last vaccine, I promise! It's revolting to what extent we became a drugged society. Everyone I know over 40 is on at least on one prescripton medicine for the rest of their lives probaby. Over 50 - they are on 2-4 drugs and my 70 years old mother-in-law is on 7 and she is in and out of the hospital because they have a hard time figuring out how to keep her side effect free! She had a slow heart and now she has a pacer and she is constantly bloated, has a hard time breathing at times, is tired all the time and started getting really confused. How's that for a life?
Old 12-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

I am sorry to hear of little Iulia vaccine's aftermath but I am glad she is getting better..... yes the body is totally intelligent, give it time and space it will do the job best than any doctors can....

my best to you ~ a
Old 12-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Mute Swan

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I don't know enough about your government to say anything about that but NO they are not mandatory for immigration!! I thought they were too but they are NOT because NO government body wants to be held responsible if anything happens after a Vac! So they call them mandatory but there are loop holes, they just don't advertise that fact and ppl don't argue/ask questions.
Vac Liberation has great info!!
I will try to help you more later, gotta run now
SO happy to hear she is feeling better, and thank goodness it wasn't worse than a fever!!
You are taking wonderful care of her, so smart with the juices!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Mute Swan

Here is the specific page, hope it helps
Old 12-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Swallow

Thanks, DB!

Oh well, I know I was too weak to refuse it. If we remained here we would have had trouble to enroll her is school...maybe we would have managed...I don't know. Nobody refuses them in Romania so I guess they don't even know how to fight against that.

Thank God she is her old self again. Yesterday she started eating in the afternoon and her nose is all better now.

Got to go now. We are leaving in about 2 hours for my parents and our house is a mess

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids