1. Onion Bread
2. Coconut Shake
3. Green Smoothies
4. Egg Nog Shake
5. Red Pepper/Corn Soup
5. Raw Cherry Malt
6. All Cheesecakes
7. Coconut Breakfast Cakes (Ani's)
8. Spring Rolls and Teriyaki Sauce (Carol Alt's)
9. Date Nut Torte (Alissa's)
10. Raw Fudge
Well, I am not chefsy enough to have 10, but my number one favorite recipe which I have made over and over and over and over again is:
1. Chrissy's Goddess Kale Chips
Even my daughters devour these like they are candy
I am a homeschool mom to four girls, a prayerful wonderer and marveler, a friend to many small things, and an Undercover Agent for the Kingdom which cannot be shaken...Nice to meet you!
1. Black Forrest Chocolate Cheesecake; Venessa Sherwood
2. Lemmon Poppy Seed Cake: Joz(ephine) Lee
3. Snowdrop's Fruit Cake : Snowdrow
4. Eggless 'Egg' Un Salad: *my changes: By Heidi and Justin of Raw Food, Right Now!
5. Corn Chowder: Could eat it everyday! Joz(ephine) Lee
6. Snowdrop's Hot Dogs ! A WINNER! Snowdrow
7. Pasta Primavera; Diva Heathy's /Carmi posted here;
8. Crab Cakes; Cheri Soria
9. Carrot Cake;
10; ULTIMATE! OUT OF THIS WORLD! "Tamales""" RAW FOOD REAL WORLD!
it's hard becaue I got so much more !!!!!!!!!!!! Coconut Pie delicious !!! MY FAJITAS AND SUKIYAKI !!! YUM !!!!! MY NEW LOVE; $1000 TRUFFLES !!! oh man::::::::
Carmi: I made the $1000 truffles and told the lady to send them to Purely Delicious; they are delicious and I placed the '''contents'''' in a clear glass as mousse and topped with little 'whipped' coconut creatm I was so buisy did not have time to make it little 'stiffer' to roll. You know what that does to your hands when you have to roll truffles (then lick then wash) then roll again ??? lol
coconut pie is in Cafe Gratitude calls for many coconuts but that's o.k. cuse Kylie and I drink the water and then we have all that coconut 'meat' it becomes a delicious pie !!! simple !