Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Any ideas and suggestions about how to improve RFC Forum? Please post them here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Swallow

I'm a bit confused. Just by some inconsistencies. We're told not to attack anyone. Yet, I was attacked in a thread when asking for clarity, and only one maybe two people saw anything wrong with that publicly, although I did get personal emails expressing horror at it.

Yet the same people that say don't attack me, feel free to attack others?

And why attack at all. If we're supposed to be building a community that's built off of treating others with light and love, there shouldn't be attacking from any means or any person, not just the one person who gets pointed out time and again, but others that have felt free to attack in the name of what I'm not sure.

Here's what I personally take away from reading posts by Erawtica/Revvell. It's not meant to be personal. A lot of things are said in what is meant to be humorous. But it's hard to read that intent online sometimes I guess. I've read her posts. And I don't take offense, cause I don't take them personally. And when I first was on RFT, there was something discussed there where had I taken what she had said personally, I could've gotten really mad/upset/confrontational, what have you. But I didn't take it personally, dealt with it as though it wasn't meant personally, and found out that it was intended in the helping, not personally attacking format. Had I just reacted to what was said as if it were meant personally, I wouldn't have grown from the experience.

I just find all of this to be a bit sad. And that's saying a lot, cause it takes quite a bit to make me sad.

In light and love,
Sunshine
Old 01-12-2008, 06:01 AM
Meadowlark

This is what I loved about Don's and Carmi's Forum......NONE OF THIS WAS ON HERE!!!

Can we please just end this thread to agree to disagree if that's what it takes!

Love and Blessings!

www.pamstriker.com
Old 01-12-2008, 08:45 AM
Western Meadowlark

Raises her hand

Yeah, I'd vote for that too, Pansy!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Swallow

LMAO! You want it to end yet keep posting to keep it alive. Too funny!

Here's a hint: stop posting. It'll go the way of the white clouds naturally.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:12 AM
luckitri

At least they are discussing putting an end to it Erawtica.

You on the other hand continue your sniping and therefore demonstrate that you have learned nothing and that you desire to keep it alive. For what purpose may I ask?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Hey folks,

We feel that this topic has been explored sufficiently. We are thereby closing this thread.

Blessings,
Don & Carmella

Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Suggestion Box