Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Green Guide: Saving Our Planet One Choice at a Time

Green Guide: Saving Our Planet One Choice at a Time Ambassadors for Urgent Change in Human and Animal Issues, All Things for a Greener Lifestyle, Sustainable Living and Organic Gardening.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:10 AM
luckitri

filtered media protest idea

OMG! I just found out about yet another presidential candidate that I have never heard of before!

http://www.gohunter08.com/

Haven't had a chance to study this guy and don't really care. The fact that the media won't give him any chance makes me angry.

I wish that there would be a grassroots protest against the media controlling our minds and opportunities with their news blackouts - a form of protest is to vote for the candidates that have gotten absolutely no press. Used to be that people could protest by voting for Elsie the Cow or something but I don't think we can write Bart Simpson on our computer tallied ballots.

Anyhoo I think this is important because it is along the same line as not telling us what is in our foodstuffs - you know the hormones in cows milk and then they wonder why some little girls are menstruating at age 3 and 6 -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...AIL&ICL=TOPART

One of the possible causes listed is "improved nutrition" - yeah with all the estrogens and other hormones in the foods as well as the plastics they are being nuked in. . . .

I am wondering if researchers will even look in legitimate directions to determine cause. And if so would they tell us or would addressing it require too much social upheaval so leave us ignorant.

Last edited by luckitri : 01-15-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Raw Freedom Community > Green Guide: Saving Our Planet One Choice at a Time