Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Economy and Finance In Crisis > Economy, Finance & Investing

Economy, Finance & Investing Dedicated to assisting each other weather grow and profit from the coming crisis.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Want to know the 'future'

it's here; it's happening now;

here is a video: Joz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
Old 02-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Wow, you gotta see this guys!

It's a short video (made by the same people who did 'Zeitgeist'?) talking about the planned North American Union.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:17 PM

Carmi: did you get the: People will line up to get the "CHIP""" I'm reading a book 'they smell like sheep' and this is so true they will just line up and baaaaaaaaaaaaa wanna one! why? it's not going to matter in the end !!!!!!!!!

whoever wants mine they can get one extra put in ! I'm running away !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:21 PM
luckitri

I have not watched this yet but I know how crazy I can get when I am hungry. If one is starving and cannot use ones money to buy food unless receiving the ID chip - rationality leaves. Also these young girls who got that vaccine for papilloma virus said the vaccination really hurts. These chips can be administered by vaccination. There is more than one reason people are super suspicious of mass vaccinations by government mandate. (Plus I have some really scary info about what has already been done to us and did not feel OK to post it since we already have these major threads occurring.) I have known of people using these chips in their hands to pay for their foods at the supermarket outside of Davis Monthan AFB in Tucson - and that was already more than a decade ago.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:34 PM

you say:::::::::::: I have not watched this yet but I know how crazy I can get when I am hungry. If one is starving and cannot use ones money to buy food unless receiving the ID chip - rationality leaves.;;;;;;;;;;;;;

but but will "YOU''' get the chip just so that you might eat?

I won't
that's something you have to choose now, when we are not at the end and starving. It's what's going to happen and then 'they' the government is going to sell us out chip or no chip anyways ! They promise to take care of us and really they don't give a darn so what's the point??? if they cared they would leave things as they are and let us 'have jobs and food' and exist peacefully ! not a threat that if you don't we won't let you eat.

and get this; ;;;;;;; when you watch the video;;;;; if you get out of line or complain or cause some 'disturbance' the chip will be turned off so you starve anyways. so where does the ''caring ''' fit in?????? ***here is a catch 22 in the makings ! You obey and shut up we'll feed you, if you don't you die without us !!!!!! stupid is as stupid gets? watch out people and beware the chip is not going to help you ! well it will feed you for a while ! but then it will be turned off on everyone JUST YOU WAIT AND WATCH !!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:36 PM
luckitri

It seems that suddenly there is information galore on these type topics on-line, which is probably why our own Supreme Court has now taken definitive action to suppress free speech by attempting to shut down the "WikiLeaks" site last week.

I have been a very backwards person and well-known for it also. Even in my workplace I was the only one amongst thousands of employees who still insisted on a hard-copy paycheck. No electronic deposits for me. I stood in line every other week with all the temporary employees.

Anyway this is a good little clip. I failed to understand one of the last statements however. It says that if people understood their true relationship to nature they would not succomb so easily - what does this mean - understanding our true relationship to nature?
Old 02-25-2008, 07:40 PM
luckitri

Exactly. People need to understand their options in advance. I may understand the options but I for the life of me cannot understand what they hope to gain by this - at all. The only way I can view it is in a spiritual way because it is not rational to me. Ha Ha - does that mean my relationship to nature is correct?

Why do they think this is good? why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

I do not think that I will ever "get it." Live and let live is my nature.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Meadowlark

Implanted chips will not take place immediately. The public is getting closer to the idea thru gradual conditioning, but not quite ready. Something catastrophic will happen nationally and/or globally. Then the public will turn to the government for its perceived safety and be ready for anything.

There's a chance we will transition from a smart card-carrying populace, but ultimately cards will not do. Plus, some chips are an apparent cause to cancer in lab animals. That problem remains to be resolved. And it will.

As for me, no chip goes into this body.

If this happens in our lifetime, and there's a fair chance of it, we should consider wild edibles and foraging. That sounds extreme, and it is. But we can survive that way, and probably be the better for it.

Perhaps this is what we should be talking about.

Last edited by FirstGarden : 02-25-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:51 AM

I have been in a Wild Edibles Class by Sergei Boutenko due to our RAW people's interest here and also our Raw Pot Lucks !

Wild plants are so much 'healthier' due to deeper rooting system for lack of proper watering etc

so we are a going to the woods/fields that are not irrigated and getting ours. of course they are Vita Mixed with fruits !!!!!!!! should start 'chewing' them to get used to the idea, but then if we are starving we will LEARN to eat them in the wild !!!!!!!! there's berries eldeberries etc to eat ! pine trees (taste like lemon!!)

SO NO ONE NEEDS TO PANICK NO ONE NEEDS TO DEPEND ON THE CHIP AND ACCESS TO THE STORES TO BUY '''THEIR'''' FORTIFIED, MODIFIED, MGO'd , PACKAGED FOODS ! THAT THEY WILL BE SELLING TO THOSE WITH THE CHIP !!!!!!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE??? PIGS COWS, EGGS, MILK, SOY PRODUCTS, NO ORGANIC VEGETABLES/FRUITS FOR SALE ANYWAYS CHIP OR NO CHIP???????

ha; people just think about it !!!!!!!!!!! yah you get the chip and all they have in the markets is ''''ham'''' or cheese and dark bread???? you you won't starve to death BUT BUT YOU WILL DIE WITH OR FROM THIS DIET ANYWAYS !!!!!!! i would rather die a natural death than the food that will be sustaing me for a little longer and get sick and/or dekrepid and miserable !

so they will pretend that they '''''CARE FOR US'''''' and feed you "JUNK" what for?????????????????/

Joz
Old 02-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Meadowlark

Alert! Alert!

Report: Swelling Hippie Herds Pose Threat To Delicate Freakosystem

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28809

Homeless Depot

WASHINGTON, DC–The indigenous North American hippie [AND REBELLIOUS RAW FOODIST] population has expanded to the point that its teeming herds are endangering the planet's fragile freakosystem, warned a Department of the Interior report released Monday.

According to the report, over the past 20 years, the wide-ranging, largely migratory hippies have more than tripled in population, insidiously infiltrating nearly every other U.S. subculture while venturing far beyond their natural Vermont and Colorado habitats.

"Due to the species' lack of predators, willingness to live almost anywhere and rabbit-like breeding habits, the hippie has become the most prevalent feature on the American countercultural landscape," Secretary of the Interior Bruce Babbitt said. "If we do not soon find a way to thin their herds, they will overwhelm every other subculture on the continent, potentially leading to freakological disaster on a mass global scale."

A herd of hippies grazes in a field near Burlington, VT.

Experts say the hippie-related environmental damage has largely been the result of their sheer numbers. Long regarded as a mere nuisance species, the hippies have grown over the past 10 years into one of the most populous in North America, numbering close to 20 million. Further, because of the hippie herds' normal daily cycle of waking, bongo-playing and large-scale grass consumption, followed by a brief period of torpor and then aggressive nutritive replenishment, their freakological impact is enormous.

"Each summer, the hippie herds migrate north to Boulder, wiping out 80 to 90 percent of the hummus supply of the regions through which they pass," National Park Service director Roger Kennedy said. "In certain parts of Colorado, by mid-August, the patchouli reservoirs are entirely drained."

The burgeoning herds–identifiable by their dreadlocked hair, hemp jewelry and distinctive tie-dyed markings–have greatly affected the quality of life of people living in these areas of high hippie concentration.

"They're everywhere," said Linda Hewson of Albany, NY. "Last night, when I went to take out the trash, I found one of them foraging through my garbage cans for Dead bootlegs. I shooed it away, but a bunch more came by later scavenging for discarded twirling sticks."

"My property is overrun with them," said Vallejo, CA, resident Patrick Davis, who said he is considering moving if the problem gets worse. "They even set up a bead-vending stand in my backyard."

First introduced into the cultural landscape in the early 1960s, the hippie, or homo habilis VWbus, was initially applauded by freakologists, who believed they would be beneficial in curbing the growth of the then-ubiquitous Establishment Type. When the crisis passed in the early 1970s, the hippie population was reduced to a fraction of its former size, creating room in the American freakosystem for numerous other subcultures, including punks, new-wavers and goths. Social developments of recent years, however, have caused the hippies' numbers to balloon once more.

A 1985 photo of an Olympia, WA, meadow sparsely populated with hippies. By 1996, the meadow was destroyed, its topsoil stripped clean by migratory hippie herds numbering in the thousands.

"For some time, it was believed that the extinction of Jerry Garcia and the dispersal of The Grateful Dead would have a suppressive effect on the size of the hippie population," Kennedy said. "Surprisingly, though, exactly the opposite has happened: The herds have grown, diversifying and spreading out. In the past, if the Dead were playing in Chicago, the entire hippie species would be singularly concentrated there. But today, you could have a herd of hippies at Red Rocks to see Phish while, at the very same moment, an equally large herd is massing in Ann Arbor for a Widespread Panic show."

Another reason for the hippie explosion, environmentalists say, lies in the differences between the current crop and the more mature, "old-growth" hippies of the 1960s. While old-growth hippies were a gentle species that was considered a mild annoyance at worst, the new breed, they say, is a hardier, more insidious creature which seems to thrive in virtually any environment.
"We're seeing these young hippies in the malls, in fraternities, on Madison Avenue–all kinds of places where hippies were once considered non-indigenous," said Alfred Meijer of the Nature Conservancy. "Years of cross-breeding and exposure to television have produced a hybridized, consumer-culture-bred hippie that can adapt to literally any environment, countercultural or mainstream. And unlike the old-growth hippies, which at least were anti-materialistic, the new ones are voracious consumers, swiftly depleting their habitat of all resources and [WILD EDIBLES]."

Though most experts agree that the vast herds must be thinned, they are divided on how to go about it. Some are calling for the hippies to be spayed and neutered and then placed in designated preserve areas, where they would be free to roam peacefully and play hacky-sack. Others suggest more extreme measures, advocating the use of large, headshop-shaped traps to lure the hippies. Once inside the traps, the hippies would be poisoned with super-adhesive, cyanide-laced Guatemalan blankets and sweaters.

"Whatever we do, we must do it soon," Babbitt said. "If we don't, we are dooming our children to live in a world overrun with backless apron dresses and bare feet. And that is a fate we can ill afford."

Last edited by FirstGarden : 02-26-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:40 AM

Yayks !!!!!!!!!!!!1 mabe we should not spread that foraging is sooooooooooooo healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!! we gonna be 'herded' out by 'hippies' ???????????

F G ; where did you find this??????????????????

Joz
Old 02-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
Yayks !!!!!!!!!!!!1 mabe we should not spread that foraging is sooooooooooooo healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!! we gonna be 'herded' out by 'hippies' ???????????

F G ; where did you find this??????????????????

Joz
Here:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28809
Old 02-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

I like hippies. They are much better than the average redneck or yuppie. At least they are peaceful and don't worship money.
Hm, I like (and sometimes even wear) tiedyed clothes. I love hemp too. Does this make me a hippie?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Meadowlark

I must admit - patchouli oil is my old favorite.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

Oh yes, how could I forget about patchouli??? Love that stuff too!

Raw Freedom Community > Economy and Finance In Crisis > Economy, Finance & Investing