Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General

Raw Food Preparation - General Share and learn about raw food prep, ingredients, recipes and tips.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Wink Project R.A.W. - Delightful Chocolate Orange Cake

Hey guys! Now for those who are not aware of the episode which has grown and sprouted to such an extent that several people from Around the World are taking part on this project!! Its the....

Roll Around the World.... !!!
with ecstasy by a Delightful Chocolate Orange Cake!!

Well simply because Jozzie said that it can make one simply roll on the floor in ecstasy. That is what some of us are on board to find that out... well at least some while others... hmmm let me sum it up for you....

Update since I last read, the following beautiful raw peeps are undertaking this project for the following reasons...

*Carmi, Don & Manu are about to experience that roll again. Thanks to Carmi for this wonderful looking cake!!

*Dodo#1, our lovely Wizard of J Oz wants to also partake in that effect

*Other Dodo's (now I cannot remember how many Dodos there are... will have to wait till the Dodo Leader to enlighten us on this) - namely RawLeah - she wants to put her Vera back to work... let's hope she has got Vera fixed.... oh Leah... how is Vera coming along??

*Dodo#? aka Danny Banany is also curious to find out what this lovely sumptuous cake can make us do....

*Dodo#? aka Rawbie was coaxed to making this cake by the sweet sounding Dodo bird's voice and Peaches as well... so lets welcome them *applause*...

*ME??! Well I forgot to add that Jozzie stated 'it is better than S*E*X*...' I am about to find that out... will give you my full report!

*And last but not least, our first man to agree to be a part of this Roll Around the World project.... Path301!! I saw that there was a need for him to be on the Fast Lane but he wants to make a smooth entrance simply because he wants to get his hand on someone's mailing address - which I think is the wrong approach to want to make this cake... no? What you think Wizard of J Oz?? Should we let him be a part of this Roll Around the World project?? Or kick him into the Fast Lane??

Soooo calling out to those partaking this event.... and those readers out there... come join us on this...

and let's groan along in delight!!

It will be on March 30th. So get your Chef's hat out and plenty of floor space to roll around in.... then also, we get to see if Path will get his winning prize... but no, not too easy there Path 3 uh oh 1

Let the rollings begin.....
Old 03-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Rawbie

Cacao butter

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to get raw cacao butter as it is currently out of stock at Alissa's store? Natural Zing? Please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be ordered long before March 30th. Thanks!
Old 03-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbie View Post
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to get raw cacao butter as it is currently out of stock at Alissa's store? Natural Zing? Please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be ordered long before March 30th. Thanks!
Hi Rawbie *waves*... I got mine from Natural Zing... glad to have you on board still.... cannot wait to roll... what about you *wink wink*??
Old 03-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Meadowlark

I will not be partaking in this event....sadly Vera is still dead and Vita-Mix is on my list of *most annoying companies* right now .

I am jumping in the fast lane for a while....... it's well overdue.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Meadowlark

Talking

What raw project around the world?
Old 03-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Meadowlark

Wink

So Aisah you want to:

so you want to
Quote:
*ME??! Well I forgot to add that Jozzie stated 'it is better than S*E*X*...' I am about to find that out... will give you my full report!
- Sooo I see.....
Old 03-16-2008, 06:53 AM
Rawbie

For those who have made the delicious Chocolate Orange Cake in the past, which crust recipe is preferable? I seem to like the ingredients for Crust Variation #2, but want to get feedback from others.

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

Last edited by Rawbie : 03-19-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Toucan - Caretaker

Hey Rawbie, I've made it with crust #2, which was pretty good, not as sweet as crust #1.
Note, there is a big difference in the amounts of the two crusts. If you make it with crust # 1, you might want to halve it, otherwise you'll end up with a second crust layer (which you can freeze for your next cake ).
Old 03-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Rawbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaica View Post
Hey Rawbie, I've made it with crust #2, which was pretty good, not as sweet as crust #1.
Note, there is a big difference in the amounts of the two crusts. If you make it with crust # 1, you might want to halve it, otherwise you'll end up with a second crust layer (which you can freeze for your next cake ).
Thanks, Mosaica, for the feedback and I appreciate it very much!
Old 03-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Meadowlark

Question

I was wandering if I can make it with a walnut crust?
Old 03-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Toucan - Caretaker

You're welcome, Rawbie.

Path, I'm sure you can use walnuts for the crust. I had fabulous results with walnut & sultana raisin crust in another recipe. Let me know if you're interested in the exact amounts.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Thanks for the note Mosaica. Most likely I will go for Crust #2. Looks promising

I am awaiting for my lecithin to arrive - thank you muchly Peaches

xx
Old 03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Quetzal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
I am awaiting for my lecithin to arrive - thank you muchly Peaches

xx

Anytime, sweet Tweety. My pleasure
Old 03-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Wow!!!!!!!!! How I missed posting! I was able to read posts and could not could not get in and post !!!!!!!!!!!!!

'PROJECT Roll Around the World : Delightful Chocolate Orange Cake' <- click here for recipe

and let's groan along in delight!!

It will be on March 30th

Aisah, dahlin; you did it ! Organized and posted and got everyone going except my Dodo #2 Leah!!!

I'm in, I can't wait even though I got back from my trip to Ohio and have 'trillion' things to do, I'm groaning, moaning, rolling on the floor with delight???ha??? I 'm waiting for EXTACY !!!! J Oz!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
Aisah, dahlin; you did it ! Organized and posted and got everyone going except my Dodo #2 Leah!!!

I'm in, I can't wait even though I got back from my trip to Ohio and have 'trillion' things to do, I'm groaning, moaning, rolling on the floor with delight???ha??? I 'm waiting for EXTACY !!!! J Oz!
HAHA!!! YAY!! She is BACCCCCCCCCCK!!! How was your trip dearest Jojo?? We missed you tons... well at least I did Happy to have YOU baaaaack!!

Hey did you notice it is NOT RAW Around the World?? It is ROLL Around the World?? kee kee kee.....

Nice to have you ROLLING baaaaaack in

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!!!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General