Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General

Raw Food Preparation - General Share and learn about raw food prep, ingredients, recipes and tips.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Unhappy I miss Mr Waldorf

Hello guys.... I must admit I once had a loving, passionate affair with Mr Waldorf... he has long gone and he has left me craving some.... and then some....

Would anyone of you know how I can get my hands on Mr Waldorf once again? To unite with him in pure bliss and excitement for my senses... my sense of touch, smell, feel.... taste...... oh Mr Waldorf, this is aisah... do you remember me? That one too many crazy kinky afternoons.... just you and me in my living room the only witness was the warm sun rays that got into my room through the open balcony.... with my curtains flowing softly in the gentle mid-afternoon breeze.... what an afternoon delight tis was

Old 03-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Rawbie

If you don't mind, who the heck is Mr. Waldorf?

Whoever that guy is, he is surely a lucky person to have someone like you as a potential soulmate!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:20 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Rawbiieeeeee.....!!!! *sigh*.... Mr Waldorf...... ??

where do I begin...
to tell the love story of one too many Original Sin....
He who had me begging for more and more ever since...
The 'scandalous' truth that had to be known and no one can win....
where do I start.....?

... *psst you are supposed to be singing it!!! to the tune of 'Love Story'!!! *doh.. slaps forehead**

ps : do you want me to complete my own version of the song so you would know who Mr Waldorf is.... *shakes head in disbelief Rawbie does not know who this Infamous Man is...*
Old 03-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Rawbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
Rawbiieeeeee.....!!!! *sigh*.... Mr Waldorf...... ??

where do I begin...
to tell the love story of one too many Original Sin....
He who had me begging for more and more ever since...
The 'scandalous' truth that had to be known and no one can win....
where do I start.....?

... *psst you are supposed to be singing it!!! to the tune of 'Love Story'!!! *doh.. slaps forehead**

ps : do you want me to complete my own version of the song so you would know who Mr Waldorf is.... *shakes head in disbelief Rawbie does not know who this Infamous Man is...*
Excuse me, Aisah!

If the imaginary figure of Mr. Waldorf is largely based on a song, it is no wonder why I totally missed it. Please be reminded that I am stone deaf and can't appreciate music like you do!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbie View Post
Excuse me, Aisah!

If the imaginary figure of Mr. Waldorf is largely based on a song, it is no wonder why I totally missed it. Please be reminded that I am stone deaf and can't appreciate music like you do!
Please accept my humble apology with regards to overlooking your inability to tune in to music.

This song is based on a 60's movie, Love Story. On the link which I provided has its original lyrics.

Mr Waldorf is not imaginary and he is not based on any songs. I just was wondering how to tell you of him... for I asked myself... 'where do I begin'... and the rest picked up from there on its own....

Mr Waldorf... he... he is... *sniff sniff*... I will keep you in suspense till someone come around who is in the same frequency as me to reveal... for I want to keep the game floating around for a wee bit more...

Thank you for responding Rawbie
Old 03-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Rawbie:

here's Mr. Waldorf !!!!!!!!!! http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2005/...ular-moog.html
Old 03-26-2008, 10:14 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
Rawbie:

here's Mr. Waldorf !!!!!!!!!! http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2005/...ular-moog.html
Oh Jozzie...! I appreciate you taking a chance at figuring out this mysterious Mr Waldorf.... however sorry my dear that is not 'him'.

It now seems like a fun game - I shall not reveal 'who' Mr Waldorf is... just yet....

Anyone else willing to give it a try? I need help for anyone to show me to Mr Waldorf.... I need to tantalize my senses to bring myself back to that time. I have seen the 'directions' floating around *maybe not here in RFC* but thought I would get easy assistance when I ask here however it has become such a game, a fun one at it *well to me at least* and I am willing to hold onto my cravings for a little longer till reveal 'him' - my Mr Waldorf
Old 03-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Meadowlark

Oh geez... just tell us!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Oh geez... just tell us!!!
not just yet

give it a go.... 'who'... what... where... is Mr Waldorf??
Old 03-27-2008, 03:40 AM
Quetzal

Is he animal, mineral or vegetable/fruit?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:00 AM
Swallow

so it's not the Muppet doll?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:04 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches4Ever View Post
Is he animal, mineral or vegetable/fruit?
hee hee.... the latter... much much latter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmania View Post
so it's not the Muppet doll?
no.....

C'mon guys!! If I drop the Mr and I just mention Waldorf and I need 'some help in finding 'him'.... plus this is the Raw Food Preparation thread.... what first comes to your mind?? Waldorf...? food....?? you can do this!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Rawbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
C'mon guys!! If I drop the Mr and I just mention Waldorf and I need 'some help in finding 'him'.... plus this is the Raw Food Preparation thread.... what first comes to your mind?? Waldorf...? food....?? you can do this!!
The only thing I could think of is Waldorf Salad, but the problem is that you can't have a steamy, passionate and torrid love affair with a bowl of salad just the way you described in your first post!

http://rawfoodrightnow.blogspot.com/...enture-of.html
Old 03-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Quetzal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbie View Post
The only thing I could think of is Waldorf Salad, but the problem is that you can't have a steamy, passionate and torrid love affair with a bowl of salad just the way you described in your first post!

http://rawfoodrightnow.blogspot.com/...enture-of.html
This was my first guess, too, Rawbie. Who knows? If we can have rollin' on the floor in ecstasy - better'n'sex raw cake mouth-gasms.... why not a steamy, passionate, torrid love affair with a great bowl of salad?

Sounds plausible to me

Peaches
Old 03-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Rawbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches4Ever View Post
This was my first guess, too, Rawbie. Who knows? If we can have rollin' on the floor in ecstasy - better'n'sex raw cake mouth-gasms.... why not a steamy, passionate, torrid love affair with a great bowl of salad?

Sounds plausible to me
Hey Peaches!

Long time no talking! How have you been?

Yeah, I am glad that you agreed with me about who Mr. Waldorf is. We just have to wait and hear from aisah. The clue is "Raw Food Preparation". So hopefully we are right this time around.

What do you think our prize is for coming up with a correct answer?

Take care,

Wayne

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General