Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General

Raw Food Preparation - General Share and learn about raw food prep, ingredients, recipes and tips.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Quetzal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbie View Post
Is it a good or bad spicy? Maybe too much fresh onion? I wonder if a bit of date water will mellow out the spiciness.

Is Mr. Waldorf still unkempt? If so, maybe you can help him get dressed so that he will look delicious to be savoured lustfully later when you are ready.
I agree with Rawbie, a little sweetness to mellow it out. My Mr. Waldorf is always a little on the sweet side. Not too much, mind you...

And I also agree, you should dress him early, so he can relax and soak up the deliciousness... and no banana's - not with Mr. Waldorf. Later, later you can do some splits with him.

Its about time for you to say good night, no? I'm on my way out, see ya later alligators
Old 03-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Carmi: did 'splits' with Mr. Bananna and she's not sharing and not posting pictures of 'him' either !

Carmi?????????????? We wait for Mr. Splits Banana Joz

I'm off too !
Old 03-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

RAWBIE!!!!
*bows bows*

... I am not worthy!! I am not worthy!!! Look what you made me do!!!? Now i have to make sure they both do not turn up at the same time!! Mr Waldorf and Mr Delight that is

Boy oh boy!! This is soooooo good!!! yummy yummy nummy!!! Perhaps it could use a little bit more liquid to make the mayo a little on the liquidy side but all in all.....

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!

I will consume Mr Waldorf tomorrow.... I had a bite of him.. and I had some flashbacks.... I had a smile on my face and my head is thrown back in delight oops cannot use that name here... my head is thrown back in Waldorf *huh * nevermind... you get what I mean... this is refreshing!! Cannot wait for tomorrow!!! yum yum yum!!!!

Thank you muchly Rawbie and all who partake in this silly conquest of mine!! hee hee.... love to all and especially to you Mr Waldorf... je t'aime bor-ku *(sp??? - I forgotten its been long time since I kissed a native French tongue )

ps : i got 2 more photos to share but the downloading is taking forever... Fairy God Mother is after me.... she wants to turn me into a PUMPKIN!!! I think she is confused 'moro k'?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	waldorf.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1994  

Last edited by aisah : 03-29-2008 at 10:33 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Know what, I completely forgotten how mayo tastes like.... if you want to know how this tastes let me know... so you could improvise...

I am not sure if mayo is sweet? Sour? I cannot remember.... I think it is closer to being sour ja??

Gotta go... no want to be pumpkin!! Don't want to be a PUMPKIN!!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Rawbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisah View Post
Perhaps it could use a little bit more liquid to make the mayo a little on the liquidy side
aisah, I thought you knew the first rule of love-making; that is, to have some patience. You two need to look into starting to do some foreplay before getting into the main act. This is really important as it gets both of you in the relaxed and romantic mood especially since you have not been together in ages! Also, the foreplay gets him a bit "wet". Right before the main act, you could consider dressing up as a naughty kitchen maid while gently and seductively caressing Mr. Waldorf. If you ask me, it is usually the best part of being with the loved one. Anyway, Mr. Waldorf will eventually loosen up and you will then be able to enjoy a totally mind-blowing sex with him!

In other words, just leave the salad in the refrigerator overnight and you will find plenty of juice from both cut-up apples and grapes at the bottom of the bowl to liquefy your stiff mayo! You should be able to stir it up easily without having to add additional liquid of some sort.

Have fun with Mr. Waldorf while Mr. Delight sits in the refrigerator freezing his butt off! Poor man, Mr. Delight!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Rawbie

Here is another, but interesting twist of Mr. Waldorf (again with 5 stars!)

http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/3514-...fesque-Delight
Old 03-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
aisah, I thought you knew the first rule of love-making; that is, to have some patience. You two need to look into starting to do some foreplay before getting into the main act. This is really important as it gets both of you in the relaxed and romantic mood especially since you have not been together in ages! Also, the foreplay gets him a bit "wet". Right before the main act, you could consider dressing up as a naughty kitchen maid while gently and seductively caressing Mr. Waldorf. If you ask me, it is usually the best part of being with the loved one. Anyway, Mr. Waldorf will eventually loosen up and you will then be able to enjoy a totally mind-blowing sex with him!

Quote:
In other words, just leave the salad in the refrigerator overnight and you will find plenty of juice from both cut-up apples and grapes at the bottom of the bowl to liquefy your stiff mayo! You should be able to stir it up easily without having to add additional liquid of some sort.
... *phew.... glad he was actually referring to Mr Waldorf the FOOD!!

Quote:
Have fun with Mr. Waldorf while Mr. Delight sits in the refrigerator freezing his butt off! Poor man, Mr. Delight!
Yes that poor guy.... sitting there freezing his butt but hey hey I will get to him tonight.... him first and followed by Mr Waldorf.... my first true love or was it Mr Mango I am confused here... I lost count already

Quote:
Here is another, but interesting twist of Mr. Waldorf (again with 5 stars!)

http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/3514-...fesque-Delight
Now that looks good but I cannot leave Mr Waldorf NAKED can I....?? Well I can....
Old 03-29-2008, 04:57 PM

Ah Aisah is at it again !!!!!!!!!!!! ***AISAH??? did you get any sleep? or you toyed with all these 4 timers in your life??? and could not sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?//

If it was me???????? I would have told Mr. Waldorf you'r mine mine all mine NOW forget this sitting and all the 'words' and messages and dressing him up ! I'm devouring you NOW!

he he me no wait! freeeeeeeeezing Mr. Delight's but off??? poor thing !!!!!!!!!!

Joz
Old 03-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

ooh I forgot... here are 2 mug shots of Mr Waldorf.... he is very pleasing to look at ain't he??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	waldorf2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1998  Click image for larger version

Name:	waldorf3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1999  
Old 03-29-2008, 05:00 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's a fine looking specimen !!! yup !!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try one myself !!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's a fine looking specimen !!! yup !!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try one myself !!!!!!!
I just tasted him Jozzie and mmmmmmm he tastes good even in the morning!! Rawbie... there was no 'wetness'... still poker dry as yesterday but good though and he smells good.... ah the way I like!! He sure knows how to make it good first time come-back this Mr Waldorf.....

.... and and.... shhhhhh I took a peek at Mr Delight and he was beaming as if waiting for me.... and that made me beamed too on a Sunday morning - I feel like the Powerful Sun!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Rawbie

Quote:
Rawbie... there was no 'wetness'... still poker dry as yesterday but good though and he smells good.... ah the way I like!! He sure knows how to make it good first time come-back this Mr Waldorf.....
That is interesting as I tend to find juice in a bowl of cut-up apples after an extended period of time. My favorite apples are Fuji and McIntosh. What kind did you use for your salad? Just curious!

What do you suggest for this particular mayo if you want to make Mr. Waldorf again in the future?
Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
That is interesting as I tend to find juice in a bowl of cut-up apples after an extended period of time. My favorite apples are Fuji and McIntosh. What kind did you use for your salad? Just curious!

What do you suggest for this particular mayo if you want to make Mr. Waldorf again in the future?
I used Gala. I would not make much difference to it for I know I am bound to make 'mistakes' so I am quite happy with it perhaps a little bit creamier and on the moist side would be better but hej this is good enough for me!! Thank you Rawbie!! I will be having Mr Waldorf for today and tomorrow
Old 03-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Rawbie

Quote:
I used Gala. I would not make much difference to it for I know I am bound to make 'mistakes' so I am quite happy with it perhaps a little bit creamier and on the moist side would be better but hej this is good enough for me!! Thank you Rawbie!! I will be having Mr Waldorf for today and tomorrow
I think storing date water in the refrigerator after making Waldorf salad won't be a bad idea. Just add a tad of it to the salad if creamy texture is desired - making a mental note to myself.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
I think storing date water in the refrigerator after making Waldorf salad won't be a bad idea. Just add a tad of it to the salad if creamy texture is desired - making a mental note to myself.
Yes that could do for I was thinking of the date water as I was sipping it and then poured the rest of it down the pipe I know I know I am no good in keeping stuffs.... I am no good in keeping men too

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Food Preparation - General