Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Chickadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erawtica View Post
Yuppers. Life is good. Moved to a new home. Everything is falling into place now. More work coming in; had to add more raw food classes to my schedule; getting some GREAT interviews with some wonderful people. He's been teaching podcasting classes and getting private work.

Whatchu been up to? All o.k. your way?

I remember or is this another new home? still in cali?

Likewise I see the pieces of the puzzle forming a clearer picture too. I've been shopping for a home for a year --searching for the perfect home/sanctuary. I've considered relocating.....arizona. don't know yet. Been authoring a book on fasting ( what a given eh?) and excited to get it done soon !!!!!!!

That's wonderful that Bo has found his niche in this "rat race" Does he like?

com'on "E" we can be the back up dancers for Mark.......I know you own a pari of killer stilettos,vinyl bootie shorts and a corset
Old 05-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Swallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misslinda View Post
I remember or is this another new home? still in cali?
Yup! Still in Ca. Just moved two months ago. Moved over to Pasadena.

Quote:

Likewise I see the pieces of the puzzle forming a clearer picture too. I've been shopping for a home for a year --searching for the perfect home/sanctuary. I've considered relocating.....arizona. don't know yet.
How about Nevada? Marcus told me he wants to move back to SoCal.

Quote:

Been authoring a book on fasting ( what a given eh?) and excited to get it done soon !!!!!!!
Oh yayy! ebook or... ? Gonna self-publish or send it out? I'm in the second edition of my smoothie book. Just got it from the printer yesterday; now we need to get it bound.

Quote:

That's wonderful that Bo has found his niche in this "rat race" Does he like?
Yeah, he's all excited. Been working for others for 15 years so it's been a major transition working for himself; not to mention giving up his life in Eu. to be here.

Quote:

com'on "E" we can be the back up dancers for Mark.......I know you own a pari of killer stilettos,vinyl bootie shorts and a corset
Heyyyy *looks around* Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Chickadee

Yup! Still in Ca. Just moved two months ago. Moved over to Pasadena.

So I (WE) can stalk him ????

Oh yayy! ebook or... ? Gonna self-publish or send it out? I'm in the second edition of my smoothie book. Just got it from the printer yesterday; now we need to get it bound.

YYYayyyyayay backatcha! I plan on starting with paperback and then e-book. More than likely going to self publish. I think that I enjoying the process rather than the whole fisheid projected in itself...ironically! LOVE revising and prefecting!!!!!!

Yeah, he's all excited. Been working for others for 15 years so it's been a major transition working for himself; not to mention giving up his life in Eu. to be here.

I was just gonna say, must be a real accomplished feeling for him to go from one culture and lanaguage to another......having found a beautiful woman and establish his own business. That's AWESOME!!!!!!! YAyayayayayayay!!!

:: rolling eyes in the big time :: you know it's true!!!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Swallow

Quote:

So I (WE) can stalk him ????
Who's we? You gotta mousie in yer pocket? You're on your own there chickie ALTHOUGH, heard mention he's going to be at Raw Spirit Festival this year.

Quote:
YYYayyyyayay backatcha! I plan on starting with paperback and then e-book. More than likely going to self publish. I think that I enjoying the process rather than the whole fisheid projected in itself...ironically! LOVE revising and prefecting!!!!!!
Yeah, but there's nothing like holding that first completed book in your hands. It's a GREAT feeling.

Quote:

I was just gonna say, must be a real accomplished feeling for him to go from one culture and lanaguage to another......having found a beautiful woman and establish his own business. That's AWESOME!!!!!!! YAyayayayayayay!!!
It is. He's seeing the fruit of all he's been doing. We can feel the momentum. He's making a lot of connections for what he wants to do and I'm off doing what I want now.

Quote:

:: rolling eyes in the big time :: you know it's true!!!!!
Yuppers. nod,nod,nod
Old 05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Chickadee

WOW, does the time go by...seems like not to long ago, Raw Spirit 2007 was being advertised.

Are you planning on attending for the 2008 event or as a vendor?

mousie? how 'bout squirrel hot mama
Old 05-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Swallow

Quote:
WOW, does the time go by...seems like not to long ago, Raw Spirit 2007 was being advertised.

Are you planning on attending for the 2008 event or as a vendor?

mousie? how 'bout squirrel hot mama
Not sure if we're going but if we do, it'll be as media. We were contacted by someone from there after doing an interview with Happy Oasis and, given a phone number which has disappeared during the move. I'll contact again because I think I'd like to go this year, especially if a friend puts us up. Don't know if we'll stay the whole time though. Going to depend on the heat and the crowd. You going to make it this year?
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Chickadee

Quote:
Not sure if we're going but if we do, it'll be as media. We were contacted by someone from there after doing an interview with Happy Oasis and, given a phone number which has disappeared during the move. I'll contact again because I think I'd like to go this year, especially if a friend puts us up. Don't know if we'll stay the whole time though. Going to depend on the heat and the crowd. You going to make it this year?

I hadn't even given it a thought until you brought it up. I am seriously going to consider it. I have two trips planned this summer and one may already be in AZ depending on details. I'll know more in the next month. Then again, ugh I never really thought about the heat either.

Did you like it last year? What things did you think could be improved last year?
Old 05-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Swallow

Quote:
Did you like it last year? What things did you think could be improved last year?
I didn't go last year. Never big on crowds and heat mixed together. What could be improved? You and I going.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Chickadee

Quote:
I didn't go last year. Never big on crowds and heat mixed together. What could be improved? You and I going.
That's funny.....I really think going would be fun and quite an experience. Let's keep each other posted!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Swallow

Quote:
That's funny.....I really think going would be fun and quite an experience. Let's keep each other posted!!!!
Absolutely. Have been meeting quite a few raw foodists on Twitter. More encouragement there as well. You have my email?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Hatchling

getting this thread back on topic....i LOVE markus!
found him and now i am a disciple! lol
cant wait for his book.dvd later this year!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco-median View Post
getting this thread back on topic....i LOVE markus!
found him and now i am a disciple! lol
cant wait for his book.dvd later this year!
Hi Eco-Median...here is an interview that Erawtica did on Markus (one of her many great interviews on raw folks)...enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/5mfu62

www.pamstriker.com
Old 06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Hatchling

thanks pansy!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Meadowlark

your welcome!

www.pamstriker.com

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'