Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General

Old 05-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Shingles in the News

It's recommended for everyone over 50 to get a Shingles Vaccine !!!!!
News ! for Pharma $$$

here;

Regarding shingles, it is important to cleanse the blood and lymphatic ducts. The skin problem is only the tip of the iceberg of an underlying mountain of digestive problems that let to toxins entering the blood and irritating the skin alongside meridin lines and positions. Obviously, if possible, your mother would greatly benefit from liver cleansing. Since the liver controls eyesight, this would also be beneficial for her eyes.

Chataracts occur when dead eye cells and dead protein cannot be removed properly via the capillaries and tiny lymphatic ducts. Both, the circulatory system and the lymphatic system improve with liver cleanses. Avoiding dead protein as contained in killed animals or fish, as well as dairy foods, helps to increase blood supply to the eyes and waste removal from the eyes via the lymphatic ducts.

Of course, the colon must be cleansed as well, so that toxins do not get reabsorbed and casue trouble elsewhere. The shingles in left shoulder and arm area is related to the descending colon. Cleansing it with colonics should greatly improve the condition.

Taking ionic silver (from www.eniva.com) internally and topically can deal with the shingles symptom directly.

The Ener-chi Art pictures for the large intestine, lymphatic system, small intestine/circulation, blood, spleen and eyes would be most appropriate for your mother.

With kind regards,
Andreas http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=421195#i

WE DON'T NEED ANY VACCINES FOR ANY SYMPTOM

Joz
Old 05-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

ah!! I thought you mis-spelled... s(H)ingles.... made me rush in here to have a look

hugs to you JoJozzie!! xxoo
Old 05-15-2008, 07:57 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'll take up mis spe l ling so I can draw you to check in on me !!!!!!!!

got hugs ah sooooooooooooo thank you mush ! misspelled much !! deliberetaly

xoxo Joz
Old 05-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Sweety Tweety Bird

haha!! MUSH HUGS TO YOU!!!

xxoo
Old 05-15-2008, 09:04 PM

I used to tell my kids I LOVE YOU MUSH AND WE WOULD RUB OUT NOSES TOGETHER ! FOR 'MUSHY' LOVE'HUGS !! cute !

mushy chocky lemony ones? I'll take some! thanx

jOz

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition > Health General