Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition

Old 05-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Chickadee

Bentonite Clay

Does anyone have any experience with taking bentonite clay for detoxing???

I started taking a tablespoon twice a day and I'm hoping this will help detox any toxins that I have.

I read where someone got rid of a ganglion cyst by using this clay and I have a brachial cleft cyst that has been drained 4 times and I won't have surgery as it's in a very difficult place to remove and there's a chance it could recur...sooooo, I'm trying any alternative medicine I hear of.

It was my understanding that these cysts fill up with toxins and that's why I'm interested in the clay.

Perhaps I should of posted about the cyst and what people know about it...

I've also been clay pulling, meaning putting a little bit of clay with the oil when I oil pull and I see results...oh, I've been oil pullling now for almost two years...it's part of my morning...

Oh, and I'm using the clay for a mask...and WOW!!! amazing results!!!

So, what's your experience on bentonite clay?

Elaine
Old 05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Meadowlark

Hi Elaine,

My hubby and I have used Hydrated bentonite with Psyllium Hulls for a colon cleanse and worked well. Don't know about for a cyst! I read on RFT that I think her name was a Dr white, she recommended Hydrangea....10 capsules/day for 10 days and that took care of cyst.

Sorry that your having problems!

Hope this helps!

www.pamstriker.com
Old 05-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Elaine:

Andreas Moritz; Naturopath states this:

the main reason cysts develop is due to congestion in the cysterna chyli sacks at the base of the thoracic duct (the main lymphatic duct that drains nearly 90 percent of the body's waste, that is, metabolic waste matter and dead cells (the body turns over 30 billion cells per day).

When the proper drainage of waste and cellular debris becomes inefficient in the lymphatic sacks (at the belly button area) as well as the thoracic duct (indicated by a protusion, bloating, hardening or swelling of the abdomen), the ovaries can no longer be cleansed and drained adequately. This condition is, more often than not, triggered or caused by constipation or irregular, "sticky" bowel movements. Consequently, these waste products or forced to remain in and around the reproductive organs there, leading to fluid retention, known as water cysts and, eventually, other cystic occurances, as well as fibrotic tissue. The cell tissues become more and more acidified by holding back such metabolic wastes as lactic acid. This affects hormonal balance, among other problems. More details are given in my books The Amazing Liver Cleanse and The Key to Health and Rejuvenation (www.1stbooks.com).

The lymphatic congestion in the cysterna chyli sacks and thoracic ducts is caused mainly by digestive problems which, in turn, are the result of bile duct blockage and poor dietary/lifestyle choices. Removing all stones from the liver and gallbladder and adjusting one's diet/lifestyle according to one's body type requirements, help the body restore the original hormonal balance and lymphatic efficiency. Contraceptive pills are major causes of gallstone formation. Once all stones are removed through the liver cleanses, the reproductive system stands an excellent chance to recover fully. Not surprizing, since the liver controls of the reproductive functions.

With best wishes, Andreas

hope this helps you identify the cause and properly taking action to heal/cleanse/repair/ etc

Joz
Old 05-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Chickadee

Thanks so much for your feed back.

The kind of cyst I have is a sac that is in the brachial area and I understand it to be genetic and it was brought to the surface two years ago by a high fever which I understand is pretty classic . It's near my ear and the surgery is pretty sensitive since this cyst is under my facial muscles and a tiny slip could result in facial paralysis and that's why I won't take the risk of surgery.

Joz , your description seems to be of another kind of cyst though I'm sure they're all fed by toxins.

Pansy, I'm gonna look into the Hydrangea.

Thank you both for your feed back.

Elaine

Last edited by Princess Elaine : 05-22-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Elaine View Post
Thanks so much for your feed back.

Joz , your description seems to be of another kind of cyst though I'm sure they're all fed by toxins.

Elaine
There are numerous cysts! and he was describing a different kind of cyst; BUT the general idea suggests that 'cysts' are little sack filled with debris/toxins even the 'fluid' ones.

Just wanted you to check on the possibility that cleansing detoxing might take care of it for you!

Last edited by wyjoz : 05-22-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:01 AM
Meadowlark

Hi Elaine,

A cleanse would probably be a good idea as Joz and I suggested! Because every symptom someone has there is usually a problem in the colon area.

You can email me for a good cleanse kit, if your interested....cpstriker3603@yahoo.com.

Many Health Blessings to you,

www.pamstriker.com
Old 05-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Chickadee

Okay, now I get it!!! Oh duh!!!...

Absolutely, everything starts in the colon.

I'm going to get my first colonic next week so I am on a mission to, ahem!, clean up so to speak!!!!

I had this darn thing drained 4 times and each time got closer together as to when it became unsightly (to me anyway as it's in front of my earlobe)...the last time within a few weeks I could see it was already filling up and it was 4 months when I had it drained. This time it's been two months and I keep feeling it and it actually doesn't feel like it's growing...I keep thinking am I imagining this...doesn't matter, I want to continue doing what it takes to clean my body and hope this doesn't recur.

It was weird, it came up in two days when I had a high fever two years ago and I read that's a common way they show themselves though they were there since birth.

I know this isn't a pleasant topic and I really appreciate your help.

Elaine
Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Meadowlark

I agree that a whole body cleanse would be great. I'd either do Dr. Schulze's 30 day cleanse, or colon, then liver, then kidney cleanse (www.herbdoc.com) or I'd do blessed herbs 3 week cleanse (www.blessedherbs.com). Something like that. Betonite clay you can do, we usually mix it with psyllium. Just don't do it before or after ingesting anything you DO want to keep in your body, i.e. a good probiotic or something, because it will draw out everything in it's path. Drink a lot of fluids with your clay, and remember that stuff like young coconut water, wheatgrass, and others (red clover, garlic) are very cleansing as well to the bloodstream and whole body.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Chickadee

Thank you for your time and I'm definitely gonna look into a cleanse of some type...I do continue to take the bentonite and psyllium mix.

I am very happy to say it's been over 7 months since I last had the cyst drained and it's still as flat as the day they drained it. I don't wanna be complacent though and plan on doing the cleanse...I do check them out and usually say 'okay, SOON I'm gonna do this'.

Here's my problem and tell me if there's something that won't effect my life too much. I'm a massage therapist and I work every other day so I have this fear and I'm hoping to get past it that 'oh my, what if I have to sit on the toilet for hours at a time...or even ten minutes at a time and I'm at work???

Any suggestions for a cleanse that won't interrupt daily living.

Again, thank you all for your continued support on my journey.

PE
Old 07-23-2010, 06:26 AM
Hatchling

My friend got rid of a ganglion cyst with red desert clay i also have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist so have started it myself.

Will keep you updated.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Health & Nutrition