Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks

RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks Find Out About Raw Freedom Community and Carmella's Latest Raw Ebook Projects

Old 07-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Meadowlark

Kudos for 'The Best of Raw Freedom Community' Ebook

Dear Carmi,

Thank you so much! Your ebook is perfection at it's best! Exquisite....beautifully done with photo's and an eye for detail. Packed with so much information for the newbie to the experienced raw foodiest that anyone would find this ebook a great addition to their own collection of raw books.

Blessings, hugs, and a job well done!

www.pamstriker.com
Old 07-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Thanks Pansy. Huh... Have you ever considered doing book critics in a magazine?

Speaking of reviews, look what I came upon today...

A Sunny Raw Kitchen

Guess I've got a new name now: Carmella Green!
(BTW, that was the name I gave to that particular pic Penni used; hence the confusion. lol)
Old 07-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Swallow

Hi Carmella,

You did a fabulous job on this book. I love it and can't wait to try some of the recipes in it. I want to print it out (in color) and bind it so I can keep adding all the wonderful recipes I find online...mostly here and on your blog I should say!

Thanks for working so hard on this!

Renee
Old 07-11-2008, 02:18 PM
White Bird

Carmella Green,

I love the fact that you have been dubbed "GREEN" for your uncompromising dedication to raw goodness. "The Best of Raw Freedom Community" out shines all SAD cookbooks! You, and the team who contributed to this work are worthy of the title, Raw Green Goddess's!
Old 07-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Swallow

oh, and p.s. it's already earned back what I donated and then some! I love the tip about using paint straining bags instead of nutmilk bags. I needed some new ones. I got three today for about $6.00 that sure beats $15.00/each plus shipping and they work great!

Renee
Old 07-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Oh yay! So glad you're enjoying the book, Renee. What I did with my first one, I printed it out, then put it in those plastic protector sheets, and off they went into a binder. Super practical to have around the kitchen as the pages don't get all gooey. (I have a knack for needing to turn pages at the worst possible time! )

Miso!!!
It feels like I haven't seen you around in ages!!! (Or maybe it's just that I haven't been looking in the right places? )

The Raw Green Goddess? Hum, I like that... It sorta reminds me of Fairygirl's other cybername (Raw Goddess Heathy).
Old 07-12-2008, 06:00 AM
White Bird

Carmella,

Is your mailing address still the same? I would like to send a check for my copy. Also, I still have yet to print out my copy of "The Sunny Raw Kitchen" that I won as a raffle prize. My printer needs ink!!!

I've been getting ready for my move to NJ which might be the reason you haven't seen much of me on the forum. When I get settled, I will contribute more. Once again, great job on the e-book.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Thanks Miso!

Last edited by Carmella : 08-23-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

Oh, you don't have that old box number anymore???
Old 07-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Wryneck

I love your book. I am looking forward to making some of the recipes this week (btw Carmella, I dreamt about you last night You came to visit me and then invited me to come spend the weekend with you and Fairygirl to 'cook'...I wish it were more than just a dream )
Old 07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Mosaica dear,

No worries... John brought your lovely b-day card over a few days ago. It's my bad; I've been so darn busy I totally forgot to thank you. So sorry...

malilies,
Awesome! What a cool dream! So, huh, does that mean you're coming in August when FG will be visiting?
Old 07-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Toucan - Caretaker

I'm glad you got it. With the new address I just wasn't sure...
Old 07-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Quetzal

Carmella,

I absolutely love the book!!! It is amazing and totaly blew me away as I browsed though it. I plan to print it out and bind it, too. Its just beautiful!!!

Thank you for all your hard work and creativity and thank you to all the contributors. You can be very proud!

Peraches
Old 07-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Wryneck

Quote:
malilies,
Awesome! What a cool dream! So, huh, does that mean you're coming in August when FG will be visiting?
I wish
Old 07-13-2008, 09:36 AM
Hatchling

I downloaded the new e-book last night and WOW! I am so impressed and inspired right now. Carmi, your design work is wonderful. It's so easy to peruse and the intro sections on how to outfit the kitchen are perfect. LINKS! Genius...

I had Ingrid's Peach Melba last night and it was deeeelish and refreshing. I could feel the love in my body. We have a plethora of peaches right now and this really hit the Summer spot.

The recipes and photos are so colourful and fresh. Y'all must feel happy just looking through your book. YOUR RFC book! How cool is this? The Bios are great...and a shout out to Naomi whose Bio made me lol. Take My Wife...Please!

You all did yourselves proud....and I feel so blessed that I get to feast on these creations. I'm gonna go make a PIE!

Love,
Apasaraw

Last edited by Apasaraw : 07-13-2008 at 09:44 AM.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > RFC/SRK Raw Ebooks