Russell James, aka The Raw Chef (who's one of my personal raw food prep heroes
) has finally released his long awaited Thai ebook; the first in a promising series. It features 16 Thai-inspired raw food recipes which all look beyond amazing:
- Sweet & spicy sunflower seeds
- Apple, fennel & pak choi salad
- Portabello sticks with almond satay sauce
- Thai green curry with parsnip rice
- Savoury almond cakes with sweet chilli relish
- Lime & passion fruit cheesecake
Sure didn't take long to convince me to push the 'Buy' button...
Find out more about it here
Heathy and I are planning on whipping up a Thai feast when she visits this month (his timing couldn't be more perfect! lol) But not to worry, we'll be reporting back!