Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

even though we have many June events still going on.... it's time to plan ahead:

ORGANIZED JULY POT LUCK AND EVENT......we have so many people who are active in contributing nationwide to RAW: So we are all getting together and have each one take the stage and briefly talk about what they do....etc .... and share their products and books written etc....

PROUD OF YOU ALL OREGONIANS IN 'RAW/HEALTHY'' BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have several:
Dr. Miven Donato http://www.dolphindoctor.org/
Boutenkos: http://www.rawfamily.com/
Sergei Boutenko Wild Edibles: http://sergeiboutenko.com/
Shannon from Parma, www.eatintheraw.com
Himalayan Sea Salt Rama www.fullspectrumlife.com
Alysia with http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html
Lani: wrote Chia & Microgreens books.www.FrogaYogaRawFoodandLabyrinths.com ..........
Intro to exercise with Susan, wings of refuge

introduce/promote Culture Works ??? Chris Iverson: owner/chef http://www.culture-works.net/ & John Larson Raw Chef

NOW I'M HELPING WITH SEPTEMBER RAW 1 WEEK RETREAT..@ KLAMMATH LAKE...WORKING WITH ELAINA LOVE SHE WILL BE DOING FOOD FOR THE WHOLE WEEK...I'M HER ASSISTANT !

AND THEN I'M ORGANIZING A UNCOOKING CLASS FOR HER IN ASHLAND.. RIGHT AFTER THE RETREAT IN A NEW 'CLUB/RESTAURANT' WHICH JUST OPENED UP. THEY ARE DOING VEGAN COOKED AND RAW.. ..... MET WITH THE OWNER..... HE'S RAW AND HIS ''COOK/CHEF''' IS RAW....... THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INTEREST TO DO ALL RAW RESTAURANT HERE YET.......

ohhhhhhhhhh what fun................

Last edited by wyjoz : 06-10-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Swallow

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
even though we have many June events still going on.... it's time to plan ahead:

ORGANIZED JULY POT LUCK AND EVENT......we have so many people who are active in contributing nationwide to RAW: So we are all getting together and have each one take the stage and briefly talk about what they do....etc .... and share their products and books written etc....

PROUD OF YOU ALL OREGONIANS IN 'RAW/HEALTHY'' BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have several:
Dr. Miven Donato http://www.dolphindoctor.org/
Boutenkos: http://www.rawfamily.com/
Sergei Boutenko Wild Edibles: http://sergeiboutenko.com/
Shannon from Parma, www.eatintheraw.com
Himalayan Sea Salt Rama www.fullspectrumlife.com
Alysia with http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html
Lani: wrote Chia & Microgreens books.www.FrogaYogaRawFoodandLabyrinths.com ..........
Intro to exercise with Susan, wings of refuge

introduce/promote Culture Works ??? Chris Iverson: owner/chef http://www.culture-works.net/ & John Larson Raw Chef

NOW I'M HELPING WITH SEPTEMBER RAW 1 WEEK RETREAT..@ KLAMMATH LAKE...WORKING WITH ELAINA LOVE SHE WILL BE DOING FOOD FOR THE WHOLE WEEK...I'M HER ASSISTANT !

AND THEN I'M ORGANIZING A UNCOOKING CLASS FOR HER IN ASHLAND.. RIGHT AFTER THE RETREAT IN A NEW 'CLUB/RESTAURANT' WHICH JUST OPENED UP. THEY ARE DOING VEGAN COOKED AND RAW.. ..... MET WITH THE OWNER..... HE'S RAW AND HIS ''COOK/CHEF''' IS RAW....... THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INTEREST TO DO ALL RAW RESTAURANT HERE YET.......

ohhhhhhhhhh what fun................

Wow you are so lucky/blessed to be exposed to all of this fun!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 PM

Imagine? all this fun within 15 mile radius? only Alysia lives about 45/50 miles but she comes this way often enough....

plus we have Dr. Said who's naturopath and our health lecturer......he's into Raw Pot Lucks.....he's involved in a different way with our So. Oregon 'team' ! ***I shared a slice of Durian Cheese Cake with him....he never heard of Durian in all his travels....so??? he promised to share it with his wife.... Wonder? if if he liked it? I'll find out tomorrow!

I love love this!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:52 PM

OMG!!!!! I'm so flying high on happy adrenals trip !!!!!!!!!! Just found out that for my Friday Open Forum & Raw Pot Luck -- doc Said: Naturopath answers ''health''' questions there are new guests coming!

a MD and a PhD in Nutrition and they are bringing two Naturopath Nutritionists and Dr. Donato.......................... whowshers.............ahh so I have to get myself phyched out....and get extra food prepped......and just go with the ''flow'''...........

Medford will never be the same again............
Old 06-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Swallow

Smile

Quote:
OMG!!!!! I'm so flying high on happy adrenals trip !!!!!!!!!! Just found out that for my Friday Open Forum & Raw Pot Luck -- doc Said: Naturopath answers ''health''' questions there are new guests coming!

a MD and a PhD in Nutrition and they are bringing two Naturopath Nutritionists and Dr. Donato.......................... whowshers.............ahh so I have to get myself phyched out....and get extra food prepped......and just go with the ''flow'''...........

Medford will never be the same again............
I wish I could fly in to help you and learn so much more.. I am flying with you Joz so exciting!!! Take deep breaths so you can get all the much needed energy!!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:19 PM

Oh Linda ThanKiss! I'm flying so high, don't know if I'll sleep! and can't take my natural Prozac (chocolate) as that might keep me up all the more ............so deep breathing will have to do...........whoah!

I mean I'm used to doc Donato and Said.............but now 4 new ones coming on??? o.k. o.k. I'm breathing !!!!!!!!! I'll be fine.... I got to remember that they'r just humanoids...........but doctors are a different lot as far as health issues go................ so we'll see.....

jozzzzzzzzzzi's flying high.....................BREATHE ! JOZ ! BREATHE !

I'll let you know how it went..... I sent the announcement to all 'my' people and got so many excited also! love this ! o.k. 9:18 '''Lights Out'''' getting set for bed.... night !
Old 06-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Swallow

Smile

Quote:
Oh Linda ThanKiss! I'm flying so high, don't know if I'll sleep! and can't take my natural Prozac (chocolate) as that might keep me up all the more ............so deep breathing will have to do...........whoah!

I mean I'm used to doc Donato and Said.............but now 4 new ones coming on??? o.k. o.k. I'm breathing !!!!!!!!! I'll be fine.... I got to remember that they'r just humanoids...........but doctors are a different lot as far as health issues go................ so we'll see.....

jozzzzzzzzzzi's flying high.....................BREATHE ! JOZ ! BREATHE !

I'll let you know how it went..... I sent the announcement to all 'my' people and got so many excited also! love this ! o.k. 9:18 '''Lights Out'''' getting set for bed.... night !
You sure don't have much time since you found all this news out. Hope you have lots of people to help out!! Where is Cami????

You will do just fine, do you have your recipes organized???? Delegate remember that is what the secret is

Ahhh yes what about your BBQ!!! Is that an impressive dish?? Are these doctors SAD eating docs???? You will blow them away with the delish foods.. Check out Heathy's ice cream cake OMG OMG I wanted to jump on that picture like a lion leaping after something little
Old 06-17-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhewitt5 View Post
You sure don't have much time since you found all this news out.

HAHAHAHA ! NOT ENOUGH WARNING.... BUT THEN I'D WORRY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh yes what about your BBQ!!! Is that an impressive dish??

I ALRAEADY SERVED IT TWICE ! YES ! VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE AND DELICIOUS!

Are these doctors SAD eating docs???? THE NEW ONES ARE.... SO I'M MAKING CRAB CAKES AND DO A SIDE DISH OF MASHED POTATOES FOR THEM IF THEY CHOOSE TO EAT IT.... DR. EDWARDS IS A PRESTON WRITE - FOR MEAT EATING IN/FOR HEALTH DIET....SO DON'T KNOW ANYMORE NEVER MET HIM!!!!! AND I COULD WALK ON OVER TO HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will blow them away with the delish foods..THIS IS A RAW POT LUCK I KNOW FEW PEOPLE ARE COMING FOR SURE...........SO I STILL GOT TO MAKE EXTRA.... MAKING A CHERRY COBBLER AND PEACH PIE/Cobbler (RAW!) http://goneraw.com/recipe/summer-peach-cobbler

Check out Heathy's ice cream cake OMG OMG I wanted to jump on that picture like a lion leaping after something little
THAT HEATHY IS A BAD BAD BAD DESSERT CHOCKY QUEEN.....DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT BY TOMORROW.....TOO MANY THINGS TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND I GOT KYLIE AND LUNCH DATE TODAY................WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL TO/FOR HEALTH PURPOSES!

LINDA? WHEN ARE YOU MOVING HERE?????

UPS!!!!!!!!!!! CAPS! eeeek! not not not yelling!......for some reason.....I caps is too close for my pinky to the shift key! it's always on! Even Carmi asked me why everything is in CAPS???

Last edited by wyjoz : 06-17-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Swallow

Smile

Quote:
THAT HEATHY IS A BAD BAD BAD DESSERT CHOCKY QUEEN.....DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT BY TOMORROW.....TOO MANY THINGS TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND I GOT KYLIE AND LUNCH DATE TODAY................WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL TO/FOR HEALTH PURPOSES!

LINDA? WHEN ARE YOU MOVING HERE?????

UPS!!!!!!!!!!! CAPS! eeeek! not not not yelling!......for some reason.....I caps is too close for my pinky to the shift key! it's always on! Even Carmi asked me why everything is in CAPS???

I should have planned ahead & fly out to help you. Sometimes just can't get away from work.

I am holding my breath to hear about your excitement!!!

No worries about caps.. Don't matter to me one way or the other
Old 06-18-2010, 09:47 AM

ThanKiss: about the '''NO WORRIES ABOUT THE CAPS'''' whew!

o.k. i'ts 9:47 a.m. was so excited woke up 5:20 and been going since then... got the cherry cobbler done, peach pie done, ''Crab'' cakes ready to go into D about 1-2 p.m. and now got to 'clean' and shower and..................

'DONE' 'READY' FOR THIS BIG EVENT ! Yeah!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Swallow

Cool

Do you give lessons on organization!!!

You blew this to perfection!!! I don't imagine you had much stress???

Keep me posted on what happens with discussion food etc how many people???
Old 06-18-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Do you give lessons on organization!!!

Lesson: Get Stressed. Get up real early. Roll up your sleeves. Do a ''coffee'' it calms me!!! Discovered this @ Kent State pressure for a Term Paper !!!It Worked! (Can't drink coffee it wires me bad bad bad!) but in real stress, it calms good good good! ? So is this 'medicinal herb" ? wow!

and do what has to be done!

3:35 I'm WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN! READY!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 PM

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10:34 last 4 people left.

There 27 people here..... and the '''doctors'''' were very very impressed!

Good Food.....Delicious Food !

past my Lights Out....so.... Goood Night.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Swallow

Question

I would say this was a very successful event

Are you taking the day to relax???? Mushroom hunting??

Connect to the outdoors brings calm to the body..

So do you drink the coffee before then get settled & not drink any more coffee?? Ya it gets me going too, what brand do you drink?
Old 06-19-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
I would say this was a very successful event

I CALL THIS BEYOND SUCCESS! EVEN DOC SAID SAID WOW ! EVEN MY HUBBY WISHED ME A GOOD MORNING FOR A DAY AFTER!! LOL

Are you taking the day to relax???? Mushroom hunting??

YES! TAKING OFF MUSHROOMING...........TODAY PROBABLY IS THE LAST DAY............ I KNOW MUCHROOM HUNTERS PICKERS GO HIGHER AND HIGHER IN ELEVATION.....BUT WE JUST ENJOY AND SHARE WHAT WE PICK AND ....JUST HAVE ENOUGH......

Connect to the outdoors brings calm to the body..

So do you drink the coffee before then get settled & not drink any more coffee?? Ya it gets me going too, what brand do you drink?
I DO TEECINO AND FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES DO ORGANIC JUST REGULAR STUFF ....IF THERE IS SUCH A THING??? THEY SELL IT AT FARMERS/GROWERS MARKET HERE. BROWN BAG ONLY....

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'