Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Swallow

we have several RAW revolutionaries known nation wide here within 30+ mile range: way to go Oregon !

Dr. Miven Donato http://www.dolphindoctor.org/
Boutenko Victoria http://www.rawfamily.com/
Sergei Boutenko Wild Edibles: http://sergeiboutenko.com/
Shannon from Parma, www.eatintheraw.com
Himalayan Sea Salt Rama www.fullspectrumlife.com
Alysia with http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html
Lani: wrote Chia & Microgreens books.www.FrogaYogaRawFoodandLabyrinths.com ..........
Intro to exercise(proper deep breathing) with Susan, Wings of Refuge[/quote]

Joz
SO blessed to be around all this excitement! I am so happy for you and so JEALOUS!! I want to fly right now!w
Old 07-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Swallow

You are so fortunate, Joz! Great opportunities to learn and to share. I'm sure that you played, and continue to play, a vital role in the RAW growth in your area.

Gittel
Old 07-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

This trully was a blessing....to us all...... Everyone got a chance to introduce themselves ,,,,,then we had a draw which was fun !!! whoah!!!!

Food was delicious; and some new people joined us.....

and now people are waiting for next event...... so yes to Health!

ya all I wish you all could be here.... ((((((HUG)))))) to you all: joz
Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 AM
Swallow

and now people are waiting for next event...... so yes to Health!

ya all I wish you all could be here.... ((((((HUG)))))) to you all: joz[/quote]

Do you have a year calender of events when your next raw group meeting? So much enthusiasm how could we resist on not planning ahead!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:47 AM

hehehe: I'm planned out till September...... kind of have to hold off on this stuff for normal life events here and there.....

but got plans in my head for October, and our 5th Raw Thanksgiving Pot Luck

and Holiday gathering my house around Dec 15th......

so there goes the whole year......it's not completely on paper/calendar but in Jozzzi's head among other million of things.............
Old 07-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Swallow

Events

Wonder what happens when you get it all on paper/forum.. You are some organizer!

Sept sounds toooo close
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhewitt5 View Post
Sept sounds toooo close

just around the corner....unbelievable ! and then I can't wait for it to be here: ......doing the Klammath Retreat unCooking with Elaina Love !!!

Last edited by wyjoz : 07-19-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:28 AM
Swallow

Smile

and then I can't wait for it to be here: ......doing the Klammath Retreat unCooking with Elaina Love !!![/quote]

When is this retreat? You are a celebrity Joiz with me if not others
Old 07-20-2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
When is this retreat? You are a celebrity Joiz with me if not others

the retreat; check this out: http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/...ead.php?t=7220

awwwwwwww....... Jozeeee A celebrity ! awwwwwww.......
Old 07-30-2010, 03:52 PM

o.k. o.k. so today is our Raw Pot Luck (2nd one this month) at my house this time.....

right after we'r having Open Forum with Dr. Said; where people can ask specific medical related questions....so it's not a Lecture..... this is our 3rd one and everyone is talking about it...

I'v had 6 new people call.....they heard.... they want to come..... wow!

last month we had 25 here...... and already scheduled the next one for August 20th

2 Peach Pies
unEgg Salad
celery/green pea/cherry salad...yummilicious..... I'M READY...... ANYTIME NOW....
Old 07-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Swallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
o.k. o.k. so today is our Raw Pot Luck (2nd one this month) at my house this time.....

right after we'r having Open Forum with Dr. Said; where people can ask specific medical related questions....so it's not a Lecture..... this is our 3rd one and everyone is talking about it...

I'v had 6 new people call.....they heard.... they want to come..... wow!

last month we had 25 here...... and already scheduled the next one for August 20th

2 Peach Pies
unEgg Salad
celery/green pea/cherry salad...yummilicious..... I'M READY...... ANYTIME NOW....

Ask lots of questions & get back with us what you learn.. Peach Pies??? Uncooked??? I am drooling!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Ask lots of questions & get back with us what you learn.. Peach Pies??? Uncooked??? I am drooling!!!

I made two big big pie dish dishes and all of it was gone.... I was hoping some would be left so I can make a Parfait today.... but it's all good....

it's still ''DELICIOUS''' wow:

the recipe is above post # 256.....

Linda: there were 27 people here....and they were asking questions....so I let them... the priviledge of a hostess !
Old 08-05-2010, 05:06 PM

I can't believe how fast July flew by.....and .... August is here: we already had a vegan cooked/and raw Pot Luck and doc Said lecture on the first.......

and and tomorrow: a Private Dinner and Open Forum for several doctors who have many questions about health... these questions popped up from series of lectures we had with doc Said....

So: a MD , 3 naturopaths 1 PhD Nutrition and 1 wholistic health practitioner (don't know how she is different from naturopath) I'll find out..... so there will be 10 of us for discussions....

and so far we have:

You are invited to a special raw/vegan potluck, Sunday, August 8 at 6:00 pm with guest speaker, Tim Van Orden, creator of the Running Raw Project. Tim is a competitive raw vegan athlete and motivational speaker. Tim will be in town to compete in the Mt. Ashland Run from Lithia park in Ashland to the summit of Mt. Ashland. http://www.mtashlandrun.com/. Tim will be sharing his insights and discoveries in diet, health and performance, and how these principles can easily be applied to anyone's life.

Tim's website: http://runningraw.com/
Tim's YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/runningraw

Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010
Time: 6pm raw/vegan potluck, 7pm presentation
Location: 472 Walker St., Ashland, OR 97520 (1/2 block downhill from Ashland St.) Map link
Suggested donation: $10 (no one turned away!)
Contact info: Leslie 541-326-7600, 3267600@gmail.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Monday - August 16, 2010
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Lecture/Potluck - Creating Healthy Relationships Ashland Raw and Living Food Gathering

Home of David, Vrnda and Tejas Leier Heyden

801 Forest St., Ashland, Or, 97520

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Raw Pot Luck and Open Forum with Dr. Said

When:
Friday August 20th , 5:30 p.m.
Where:
Josephine Lee's Home - 2247 Martin Dr. Medford
Description;
Come join us for an open forum discussion to answer your questions about health related issues and concerns.
We will begin with a potluck dinner at 5;30 pm with discussion following from 6 to 8:30 pm.

If you have any questions, please contact Josephine Lee at 541-779-2804.

need to schedule raw meet-up in a restaurant...so everyone can get their own lunch and we sit and visit/talk/ discuss 'whatever'

Last edited by wyjoz : 08-05-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:55 AM

and soooooooo I'm 'nervous' don't know why! as the docs will be carrying on their open forum discussion so I don't have to plan the conversation/discussion!

food:

I'm making Entertaining in the Raw '''summer squash pancakes p 158 (see picture on Sunny Raw Kitchen Oregon II posthttp://thesunnyrawkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/04/srk-tour-adventures-oregon-part-ii.html ) a big big monster big salad with almost everything I got in the house & garden with Green Godess Dressing.

Since 1/2 of the people are not raw are so new to this; I'm making mashed potatoes for them.....

and cuckumber salad and I got Truffles!!!!!

and Amy is bringing Ani Phyos corn chowder and Blueberry Cobbler .....

so now Joz realax !!! relax !!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Swallow

Smile

[quote=wyjoz;65600]and soooooooo I'm 'nervous' don't know why! as the docs will be carrying on their open forum discussion so I don't have to plan the conversation/discussion!

so now Joz realax !!! relax

Joz

Remember what you say don't stress its not good! You will do just fine and everyone will be wondering about your wonderful foods!!

We will have to get your recipe for the zuchinni cakes!! Yum big fresh garden salad from your garden ! You ROCK!!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'