Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

[quote=lhewitt5;65604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
and soooooooo I'm 'nervous'

Joz

Remember what you say don't stress its not good!
You ROCK!!
Linda: don't cha know it's easier to 'preach' than do??? lol

I'll be fine! my neighbor is handing me a cuppa tranqualizer over the fence! I'll be coffee calmed.....

so myy brain is running like a jet plane ! and it's good excitement not nervousness like stress although does my body know the difference? hehe ....

still trying to figure out why coffee, calms me down when I'm nervous......will have to bring this up for Open Forum Discussion so I can find out......

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ''''LIFE IS SO EXCITING'''' can't wait for 6 p.m. !!!!!! crossing my fingers and my toes and my heart.... yeah!
Old 08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Swallow

still trying to figure out why coffee, calms me down when I'm nervous......will have to bring this up for Open Forum Discussion so I can find out......

When you find out how coffee calms you down let me know, when I run high not from coffee I reach for JOE Is he a natural prozac? hehehehe'

Can't wait to hear what you have to say...hugs hugs to you!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:15 PM

OMG............................11:14 people just left................

good night everyone! past my bed time.....big time...
Old 08-07-2010, 09:05 AM

Whoah.... so now we need to continue this conversation we started with Bruce Lipton and epigentetics and how it starts 3-4 th generation and it starts in the fetus....etc.. OB/GYN from Eukyia Ca. joined us as he is visiting here: he states that new research in OB states....that ''touch'' and actually asking pregnant women about issues and attitudes they have while pregnant are as important as aking them about what they eat and if they'r taking their supplements/vitamins..... whoah..... yes! FUTURE OF MEDICINE IS CHAINGING !!! YEAH!!!! lol I'm screeming here with little joy ! ...

I'm to schedule another Private Dinner dinner for doctors discussion.....

as we have a group Open Forum already scheduled on August 20th...

this is beyond fascinating! Doctors of the Future......
Old 08-12-2010, 01:42 PM

once in a while....we all experience inbalances: and somehow the body lets us know what we need...

today.... don't want to drink anything; except sourkrout juice and that was not enough.....2 hrs later.... just drank Ginger Kombucha and ahh tummy feels better, at least for now.... we'll see how it goes

Body Talk Is Real... and it's nice to know that Language....
Old 08-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Swallow

Wink

today.... don't want to drink anything; except sourkrout juice and that was not enough.....2 hrs later.... just drank Ginger Kombucha and ahh tummy feels better, at least for now.... we'll see how it goes

Sourkrout juice??? Did you make the ginger Kombucha? Ginger soothes the tummy..

When you learn the body language talky stuff keep us informed PLZ
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhewitt5 View Post
Did you make the ginger Kombucha? Ginger soothes the tummy..

When you learn the body language talky stuff keep us informed PLZ

have a friend teaching me Kombucha... so I added some ginger... yum! was good...

yes mam.... i'm a gonna teacha body language talky stuff.... ready for your first lesson?
Old 08-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Swallow

Smile

yes mam.... i'm a gonna teacha body language talky stuff.... ready for your first lesson?[/quote]

Bring it on... Remember I am an aged lady so I need to learn slowly
Old 08-15-2010, 10:51 AM

Thursday I went to a local Farmers Market.... got a case of peaches and a case of first pick of Pears of the season.... whoah..... last night I checked and both cases are RIPE !

so I'm dehydrating Pears for 3 desserts...

Frangipan Matthew Kenney's new dessert book
Pears in http://gliving.com/greenchef-jana-ba...am/#more-12806
pears for breakfast grawnola

and Peaches

Peach Melba http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/...light=Pear+Pie

I noticed that if the peaches are dehydrated for several hours the ''flavor'' is so enhanced.....
Peach dice for Ice Cream topping
and made a Peach Pie.....

now I noticed....that I got too much desserts.....so room for '''food'''

Last edited by wyjoz : 08-15-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM

Tonight...... ready..... for Pot Luck and Open Forum...... it seems that it's a Pot Luck yet I get to do so much FOOD... always worry about not having enough....

there are many new people coming..... heart about this and called for directions..... that's good...

then I had to prepare FOOD leaving early a.m. for a whole day function in the woods.... so again Pot Luck (this time it's Vegetarian not RAW) but I made everything raw and some Fried Rice ..... so had to make sure Ice is ready.... all the stuff to take....

then breakfast..... than pack Kylie...... then bikes to bike around a lake....

fun is fun.... but .. my idea now is go....have fun.....stop by and get fed no packing and no preparing and no clean up....etc..... on the other hand??? ?WHO? serves FOOD in the woods???

so all to fun, food, health, rest day, and more fun??

4: 36 Joz is ready.....got one hr to go.... oh noooooooo got to do my hair! gotta go...

wishing ya all a super great weekend....

p.s. got some truffle mushrooms to prepare Sarmas gold spaghetti dish from Raw Food Real World.... yum!

p.s.s. wow! did not get so stressed out and did not even need ''coffee'' the unstressor for me..... yeah!
Old 08-22-2010, 02:13 PM

Just sittin and doing nothin...............before September Schedule gets filled up...... I get this:

At 8:26pm on August 21, 2010, Rawdawg Rory said…
Hey Joz! My family is travelling the US as my wife, Amanda, is walking around the country. I'm a raw foods chef, author and health advocate and we're working with some people to set up a talk/demo/potluck during our time in Ashland. We're going to be there this thursday evening! Maybe we'll get a chance to meet up with you at the event! Best wishes on your raw adventures~ Rory :0)

so that's happening Thursday! Looking forward to meeting Rawdawg Rory...... anyone in this area let me know if you want to join us...I'll have information of where....and what... and time....etc.....

and then we'r doing another Pot Luck The 28th

and then our monthly Tea 6;00 p.m. ..... can't imagine all this FOOD lining up......and fun to go with it...
Old 08-27-2010, 04:08 PM

Rawdawg Rory ............so they are here..... parked at Walmat Parking Lot hanging around.....they were supposed to stay with Leslie.....not working out.................they'r on the way here....at least to relax and take a shower.................and we'll see what will happen next...

whoah!

in the mean time I got plans for chef rawdawgrory! hehehe he does not know what's waiting for him.... well he's a 'dawg''' so ? what to expect??? lol
Old 08-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Swallow

in the mean time I got plans for chef rawdawgrory! hehehe he does not know what's waiting for him.... well he's a 'dawg''' so ? what to expect??? lol[/quote]

What kind of expectations should they expect? Did everything work out for you??
Old 08-27-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhewitt5 View Post

in the mean time I got plans for chef rawdawgrory! hehehe he does not know what's waiting for him.... well he's a 'dawg''' so ? what to expect??? lol
What kind of expectations should they expect? Did everything work out for you??[/quote]

hahaha! he's gonna do a blog on this encounter..I'll post a link for you to check out ... hahaha! I put him into the kitchen before he had a chance to get a shower! way to go Joz!
Old 08-28-2010, 08:01 AM
Swallow

hahaha! he's gonna do a blog on this encounter..I'll post a link for you to check out ... hahaha! I put him into the kitchen before he had a chance to get a shower! way to go Joz![/quote]

Waiting for your link...

Hahaha I LOVE this you put him to work before the shower!!

Some people have the knack to get what they want You are so very special!!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'