Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 08-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhewitt5 View Post
hahaha! he's gonna do a blog on this encounter..I'll post a link for you to check out
Waiting for your link...

Hahaha I LOVE this you put him to work before the shower!!

Some people have the knack to get what they want You are so very special!!

he's waiting for computer time..... and and get this ! I told him just a few minutes ago that I have to proof read his blog before he posts it.... he laughed!

Amanda is very very quiet but dawgrory whoah.... he talks just as much as I do...................

awwwwwwwwww ya all..... he's got a neat e-Book Gettin' Raw @ www.rawdawgrory.com just flipped through all his recipes....can't wait to try his '''Turkish Style Patties''' look sooooooooo good... we's gonna make them tomorrow.. yeah!

that's one advantage of having '''chefs''' hang around your house ! they get to do their ''inventions'''' here.....

Last edited by wyjoz : 08-28-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:10 PM

There is fun in having another unChef in your kitchen.... we just played with recipes....and concocted a chockolate balsamic sauce for left over cheesecake with fresh picked Blackberries by my Kylie.... Rory is posting this recipe on his blog.... NO he did not do it yet.... he's on Face Book ....now that we ate he's not being questioned by me to do this or try this and that.....lol.... but Face Book? of all places!

I'll keep you posted when he does his blog....
Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Swallow

. he's on Face Book ....now that we ate he's not being questioned by me to do this or try this and that.....lol.... but Face Book? of all places!

I'll keep you posted when he does his blog....[/quote]

Waiting for his Blog keep us informed!

How was the Turkish Style Patties??? looking for this recipe if there is no nuts

Wow chockolate balsamic sauce?? anything choc has to be fabulous!!! cheesecake?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM

Yes! the patties were delish! and the sauce was good ..... the recipe? in his e-Book...

the balsamic chocolate ... he's supposed to share the recipe on his post.... and I tried to get on FaceBook to read it and FaceBook won't let me in !

I had to open a new account! and now I had to be accepted as a friend by rory to get to read his stuff.... imagine?.... wow! hackers can get and do whatever and us innocents have to go through such processess!

oh oh they took off to Ashland and stay with Leslie? so I'll be seeing them for the chock workshop and then Pot Luck etc....

and we went to our monthly Tea .... whoah.... talk about a table loaded with food.... and I ate past my 4 p.m. last meal of the day and could not sleep last night.....so not fare.....because I so enjoy the Tea!

what's next? oh yah..... Private unCook lesson this a.m. and then there is September.... got it all scheduled out

and my last born is flying in from Ohio for his birthday on the 3rd....and he wants wants a birthday dinner bash! So to Fun to Health!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Swallow

I had to open a new account! and now I had to be accepted as a friend by rory to get to read his stuff.... imagine?.... wow! hackers can get and do whatever and us innocents have to go through such processess!

Yep that's how it works we have to go through the process, I have yet to see his recipe on fb

I so enjoy the Tea! What kind of tea do you drink?

Private unCook lesson this a.m. Private???

and my last born is flying in from Ohio for his birthday on the 3rd....and he wants wants a birthday dinner bash! I can't wait to hear what foods your fixing your youngest on his BDAY!!

You are always full of surprises!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
I so enjoy the Tea! What kind of tea do you drink?

hehehe: Linda we actually did not even have TEA; what happends in England, Australia, etc is about 4 p.m. everyone stops for TEA TIME and it's little nibbles, sandwiches, light supper, crumpets, scones, and then since it's almost supper time the tea time gets to be the 'supper' or 'dinner'

Private unCook lesson this a.m. Private???

YUP! Private lesson! lucky Kathy! we worked on Pineapple Ice Box Cake and Sarma's BBQ and few other pointers,,,, then we talked for 3 hrs!

and my last born is flying in from Ohio for his birthday on the 3rd....and he wants wants a birthday dinner bash! I can't wait to hear what foods your fixing your youngest on his BDAY!!

You are always full of surprises!
Yup! he's flying in.... and now wants me to pay for his ticket! imagine? and now I got a list of all his mind you his favorite foods that I got to prepare for him ... just because.... well we used to have a rule........on each of the kids's birthday they got to choose what they wanted to eat and which cake they wanted.... so that was their special day.... so they want to do this still and now even though they'r grown up....

and so my September calendar got filled up......all for fun and HEALTH.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 AM

hahaha! rawdawgrory finally got on the ball! here is his 'short' version of a packed weekend...

http://rawdawgrory.com/2010/09/01/ex...-with-friends/

the ''sauce'' our new invention; is so good on ice cream also.

Lary (my PhD) friend had his first green smoothie Saturday night with Wayne serving and Rory cheering! now he's part of my kitchen; '''FOOD IS GOOD HERE''' and Wayne just laughs at him!

and we went through the whole digestive tract and it's diseases.... and they (I called them 3 Stooges!) sat on a bench after walking and talked for hours and they claim that they solved the whole worlds problems....
I was waiting for problem solving details Rory ! lol

Last edited by wyjoz : 09-01-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Swallow

they got to choose what they wanted to eat and which cake they wanted.... so that was their special day.... so they want to do this still and now even though they'r grown up....

Did you tell him you are fixing the fav in RAW???? hehehe
Old 09-01-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Did you tell him you are fixing the fav in RAW???? hehehe

hehehe! this one loves banana cake....All his birthdays he wanted banana cake. SO ! ..... I'm making Venessa's from G Living TV banana coconut cake ! yum! If I don't say RAW they won't know anything.... so we will just enjoy a banana cake different way...
Old 09-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Swallow

this one loves banana cake....All his birthdays he wanted banana cake. SO ! ..... I'm making say RAW they won't know anything.... so we will just enjoy a banana cake different way...[/quote]

OMG Banana Cake in the raw with Frosting??? He is one lucky boy!!!

I will have to look up this recipe, any nuts? You know we are watching our nut intake

Hugs!!
Old 09-05-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
this one loves banana cake....

OMG Banana Cake in the raw with Frosting??? He is one lucky boy!!!
Hugs!!

I think some nuts in the crust...... we'll be making it on Thursday....going to the coast tomorrow, Wednsday doing unCooking class with rawdawgrory........
Old 09-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Swallow

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
I think some nuts in the crust...... we'll be making it on Thursday....going to the coast tomorrow, Wednsday doing unCooking class with rawdawgrory........
Who's recipe? Have fun JOZIE!!! Keep us posted on the uncooking class your son will get an experience

Be sure to share the tips/tricks
Old 09-06-2010, 08:29 AM

We'r taking off to Crescent City for the day.... so tomorrow??? I'm planning on raw cake on Thursday... I'll let you know what he thinks of it....

and then I got news for him.....hahaha ..... Raw Pot Luck on Sunday...he never had raw food my way...that is besides salads that he claims he eats raw.....

Happy Labor Day to all...
Old 09-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Swallow

Smile

and then I got news for him.....hahaha ..... Raw Pot Luck on Sunday...he never had raw food my way...that is besides salads that he claims he eats raw.....

I have to laugh when you said you have news for him He will be shocked!!

Happy Labor Day to all..

Happy Labor day to you also, nice to have a day of labor off!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 PM

oh...............the coast trip was sooooooooooo beautiful ! Perfect Day......65 sunny and fresh enjoyed 1 hr walk, and fire, and delish dinner.....even my SAD chef told me that it was better than food at the restaurant ! ha!

now getting ready for rawdawgrory ! and chockolate overdose worskship....we's making chockolate filled cinnamon rolls and more.....but he's going to teach us some trick on the rolls.....and and I'm going to play with Raw Marshmellows to go with 'hot' raw chockolate for holidays! yea!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'