Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

here is a nicely done post about the wedding. gotta see the RAW OUT OF THIS WORLD CAKE !!! by Chef Chaya-Rivka and I took a pie making class by her Sunday! yeah. I'm Blessed!

http://www.thelivingvision.com/blog/
Old 06-24-2009, 10:24 PM
luckitri

Thanks for posting Joz! Everything and everybody is gorgeous!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:21 PM

So lecture last night was beyond 'f'enomenal ! wow! The whole '''earth cration''' is for our benefit. The sunshine, air, plants, dirt feeding the plants to feed us. The clouds, the thunder wind, and get this! LIGHTENING is so functional.....it charges the earth with electrical currents !!!!!!!!!!!! we need to absorbe them.....we live in grounded houses....walk on plastic/rubber shoes - grounded....we are not getting from earth/dirt what we need to + charge us..

David Wolfe talks about the same things.

then come humans, get into cities and rape the land for want of more than they need.........for greed..... In New York there are barges lined up in the harbor full of garbage....no place to dump!!!!!!!and we eat garbage out and over use plastic create more garbage we get garbage symptomps (sick) and we go out for convenience and do more.......STAY UP LATE FOR CHEAP ENTERTAINMENTS.....get sick from fake lights, computers, TV.....microwaves....and killer cell phones.... we call that greed progress....while we are prematurely decomposing while we still walk....before hook up to machines to give us fake life draining us of all that we have worked for.....only to die broke !!!!!!!!!!!!

today's unCooking class was delicious...........I had a lady came from New Jersey to joing her friend in my class to learn so she can go back and teach classes. now that feels good...........

tomorrow................we got to go mushrooming one last chance to the high elevations before they get hot...............
Old 06-28-2009, 09:54 AM

Oh My !!!!!!!!! Preparing for Pot Luck and Lecture today 6 p.m. and
and and

packing! leaving for San Francisco 6 a.m. tomorrow; and we'r gonna hit two Cafe Gratitudes and '''pig out''' no limit !

Cheri Soria will be in one of the Cafe Gratitudes on Monday. Yah! we will TRY to find it and see if we can be there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Joz
Old 07-01-2009, 10:32 AM

Well I made it to San Francisco !!!!!!!!!!!! and and two Cafe Gratitudes.................whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had appetizer sampler..
Lasagna - special for the day
Enchiladas yum! so good I ordered it again Tuesday
Bruchetta SO TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD.........FIRST TIME
I LIKED THE RAW MARINATED MUSHROOMS.....I ordered it again Tuesday.
Live Burger delish............my two friends had that.

and..........................................and.. ..................... we did not have enough time Tuesday because Linda had to be at the SanFran airport by 12 noon............so we got everything to go............

I got two of each desserts to go...................TIRAMISU literally to 'die' for ! wow. Hazelnut pie to 'die' for..............and Almond Joy to 'die' for and Mint chocolates to 'die' for.............now I'm going to dig into lime pie and cheesecake and chocolate mouse pie

I'll never ever be the same again.....................

Cheri Soria's lecture was great. General topics about us making right choices for us................Don't eat just food.............honor yourself by eating organic and do not support the pesticide/herbacide/ growers..... so interesting.

Build 'healthful' habits etc.

P.S. Cheri states that she learned karati at 60 so she's 60+ hehehe pssssssssssst she has a 'perfect' but !!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous....... I even told my Wayneski about it last night..........he lauched at me. w female talking about another females but to be so perfect................he said it must have been then. IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!! (there is a picture of it ''buns' on the net!) Joz
Old 07-06-2009, 01:53 PM

So I finished all .................. (sad face!) all the food I got at Cafe Gratitude. yum!

my friend is going Wed to the bay area for Funeral/Memorial on Thursday she will be stopping by Cafe Gratitude for more food to bring home..............I'm game............hoping that they have a different special for the day ............definitely getting more Tiramisu...........I got to JUST MAKE IT !
Old 07-12-2009, 07:59 AM

Just a note here. Went to a Pot Luck in Grants Pass (meetup members only) I was a mystery guest! Kevin Annmarie Gianni spoke!

one interesting thing that they shared is after meeting Charlotte Gerson they came to the conclusion that being healthy is very simple. Eat light and not much, ***do the 10 Health Principles !!! yeah!!!! Joz's thingy - the 10 health principles are all FREE !!!!!! even ALL our food could be if we grow it ourselves! Buying food from 1/2 way around the world is not healthy and not honoring yourself because it's expensive and worthless. picked so green, (it never ripens right!) sprayed with so much chemicals....it's out of season......)
Old 07-12-2009, 08:03 AM

so now we are getting ready for june 16th RAW Pot Luck Ice Cream with trimmings (fruits, sauces, chocolate sauce???) and 2nd of series of lectures with Dr. Jim Said.

on the 19th Lecture with Dr. Said in Central Point.............1 p.m.

and and a general open to everyone 1st Raw Pot Luck in Grants Pass. 5:30 p.m. yeah!!!!!!!! Margaret way to go.............
I was asked to do a 'speach' whoah ! Jozzzzzzzzi 's going places???? lol

on 21 st Joz is doing unCooking class for Boot Camp students.......
Old 07-17-2009, 05:13 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! the Ice Cream Raw Pot Luck was awesome................
4 different kinds of ice creams
so many varieties fo 'berries'
bananas for banana splits
cherry, raspberry, chocolate sauces
nuts,
coconut flakes...........

and ...............Jozzzzzzzzi got a 'SURPRISE' our local newspaper crew came............they took pictures and interviewed people............I had a chance to make them a 'Sundae' and a Banana Split!!!!!!!!!!!! going into a newspaper !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lecture. doc Said was beyond 'f'enomenal he was brilliant !!!!!!!!! talked till 9:30 and no one was leaving..........I finally got up and started to put dishes away to clear the tables............and he kept on talking............then people started to move. and few lingered to ask questions. ..... till 10 p.m. got to schedule series 3 to continue with his talks.................I'm posting a comment he made about sleep in the sleep thread...........http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/...uote=1&p=51864 post #135.

and now I got another Pot Luck on 19th I'll be the speaker...........I warned the people that I m not not a 'speaker' so they'll have to 'WING IT WITH ME'''

Last edited by wyjoz : 07-17-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:50 AM

Offfffffff to Pot Luck & Lecture (by Dr. Said) in Central Poin 1 p.m.

and then continue on up I-5 to Pot Luck in Grants Pass 5:30 p.m.

wow......................I think this is '''IT''' for the month of July

Joz
Old 07-19-2009, 09:00 PM

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo Joz forgot unCooking Class for Boot Camp on Tuesday....................

anyways. today I gave my '''first'''' public speech on Why Raw Living Foods.............''spoke'''' for 1 hr..... got sweaty beyond words.....DID O.K. STAYED FOCUSTED that was hard for a mumbo jumbo confuscious dodo bird to do............ LOL
Old 07-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Toucan - Caretaker

I'm proud of you! Remember, that's just the beginning, you famous dodo birdie...
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 AM

Thank You Mosaica.................wow.......... they all told me I did well. and got so many 'hugs' and and and I was wet all over from nervousness !!!!!!!!!

yup..............Jozzzzzzi's going someplace !!! ?? where? who knows !
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 AM

O.K. O.k. so now I'm helping the lady that was here from New Jersey organize her first Raw unCooking class in New Jersey!!!! ............ e-mailing ideas recipes etc..........

so Redding was not far enough??? LOL
Old 07-27-2009, 10:33 AM

So July is almost over.................Joz has been buisy scheduling events..............WOW! that's BUISY for Joz ......... to health!

JOIN US FOR A 'GOURMET' RAW VEGAN
POT LUCK

AUGUST 9 6 p.m.

FIRESIDE ROOM MEDFORD SDA CHURCH
3900 Greenwood Medford

Please bring a 'gourmet' dish and recipe to share.

contact Joz 779-2804 or wyjozu2@aol.com for more information

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 9, 2009 Sunday:
2-5 PM Back to the Garden Dolphin Health & Education Free.
Limit 25 persons.
For more information or to register, call (541)857-2678
dolphindoctor.org

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raw Live Pot Luck in Grants Pass
August 16
in the Park...............let's have some 'hot dogs'
More information to follow margaretv@charter.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------August 19th Joz unCooking class @ doc Said's office......yeah! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonya Zavasta
Raw Food Expert & Author
www.BeautifulOnRaw.com
Saturday, August 29th
2pm-4pm
Center for Spiritual Living (www.cslredding.org)
1905 Hartnell Ave, Redding

Tonya will be lecturing on "Quantum Eating" How to slow down aging and disease, how to lose and gain weight the healthy way and more.

Pre-Registration $20 per person, $25 payable at the door
Call: 530-221-4849 to Register

Note: Car Pooling is possible if anyone from Medford or Ashland etc would like to go.............write me wyjozu2@aol.com **we can donate toward gas to the person(s) driving..........Joz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raw September:

Please make plans for Elaina Love unCooking September 13th
$75 per person for a class, recipes, and dinner -- 10 course Indian Foods.
We will have a pre-registration and pre-payment information out soon. Joz

also.

Raw Gourmet Pot Luck and .........
Dr. Doug Graham will give us a sports/nutrition/health for 21st Century lecture in Medford September 17th $20 per person.

..................Joz

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'