Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Hummingbird - Caretaker

Talking The face behind the feathers...

She IS human after all!!!

Yah, you've been hiding behind a beak a feathers for so long... 'tis a bit strange, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

But, but... that doesn't mean you can deny your true nature. A dodo you are, a dodo you'll always be!

Love u always anyways! Muah muah
Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmella View Post

A dodo you are, a dodo you'll always be!

SO FOREVER A DODO I SHALL BE ! '''bad bad'''' dodo? hehe.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Meadowlark

Yup.. you'll always be a bad bird to me!! hehe
Old 10-18-2009, 07:36 AM

O.K. O.K. so we had a Raw Pot Luck in Grants Pass on the 11th and

TODAY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER DRIZZLE FALL DAY;

Octoberfast Raw unHot Dogs Pot Luck and doc Said lecture on 10 Health Principles........ I' v been studtying each health principle and this is beyond fascinating..........

So happy unHot DoggyDay to all.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

Mmm, raw hot dogs! I gotta make those right now!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 10:11 AM

and some 'mustard' -- ummm soaking the seeds.......

few people called they are making 'red' cabbage and Krout so this should be fun.....

wow: hot dogs are done. car is loaded.. I'm almost ready.............so I might get doc Saids' first lecture @ 2 and then head on down to my location for pot luck and his second lecture @ 7 p.m. lucky me...........I never heard two lectures that were the same..........so much valuable health information.

Last edited by wyjoz : 10-18-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Meadowlark

YUM!! I have yet to make raw hot dogs, will have to put that one on The List!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:37 PM

hahah! first because on the flyer/announcement I wrote unHot dogs by Joz so everyone (53 people) came looking for hot dogs........I was standing there showing them and talking about them.......EVERYONE I MEAN EVERYONE LIKED THEM !!!!!!!!!!! loved the mustard I made also..........one guy took the leftover mustard!

so go for it.............. we had a delicious carrot salad, and red cabbage that was slightly sweet/sour and other sourkrout.........so we almost had krout dogs ! I'll share some recipes as I get them.....yum!

next is Raw Thanksgiving ....before I take off for Ohio/Connecticut!...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:40 PM

I wonder if Snowdrop remembers the story????? on RFT I posted that I was hoping someone would come up with raw 'hot dogs' ...well few people posted that they were wondering about raw hot dogs.........and then ****I HAD NO IDEA WHO SNOWDROP WAS!!!! lol She posts a recipe...........'''here you go Joz'''' and wow..........they are good.......

Snow? do you want to add anything to this story??????????? we/usum 2 cohorts in food crime--going to jail in Ashland for raw chocolate cake overdoses?????!!!! yeah!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:25 AM

Today; is proper English ''Tea''' we'r making Sushi and Joyce's posted Pecan Pie. there will be salads and veggies..........don't know what 'meat' the hostess will serve............

ah the Pecan Pie..................i'll let you all know about it tomorrow !

and just in process of scheduling November Raw Thanksgiving Pot Luck and Lecture...................

hehehe.... go plane tickets for Ohio/Connecticut for all family who call me ''crazy'' eat anything as we all gonna die anyway ! SAD thanksgiving -- except I already printed out my RAW recipes and my sis and I gonna do it RAW !

it's sooooooooo beautiful / sunny out. gonna go run and sun my 'tattas' at noon! SO? who got some Sun Pure Drug today?

Super Great Sunday to you All!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:09 AM

The "TEA" was a delight.............too much food ........and it took us till 10 p.m. and even though I did not not overeat....I ate too late (past my 4 p.m. last meal for the day!) I had hard time sleeping and did not want to wake/get up.

****************THE PECAN PIE *********** WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS but sooooooo rich........... we all had some and I brought home almost 1/2 of it.................that rich rich..................
Old 10-28-2009, 02:54 PM

O.K. today................we have a group of friends that we'v been hanging around now for 14 yrs. we do ELITE DINNER every October. So today is it. my house.................they all know I went RAW so they worried that I would ditch them.... but good friends are friends through th(sik) or t(sin) thick or thin !!!

So the Lasagna is made, mushrooms are marinating and '''delicious''' Pecan Pie all done............they are bringing broccoli, beets, green salad......... ah to good EATS RAW or whatever they all want to eat..................

Smacznego ! Andreas Moritz said; Bless the Food and eat it in Joy!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:54 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
The "TEA" was a delight.............too much food ........and it took us till 10 p.m. and even though I did not not overeat....I ate too late (past my 4 p.m. last meal for the day!) I had hard time sleeping and did not want to wake/get up.

****************THE PECAN PIE *********** WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS but sooooooo rich........... we all had some and I brought home almost 1/2 of it.................that rich rich..................
Yay! So glad you liked the pecan pie. Yes it's sooo rich that I only needed small pieces at time and I'm a big sweet tooth who loves to eat
Old 10-29-2009, 09:14 AM

Well the dinner was a success !

What I determine and How I determine a success IS the table was set, candles lit! the food was delicious ! The company was great! We had plenty to eat and plenty left over........... but but the success is/was the people did not want to leave ! to me that's a success................we lingered/visited/talked till 11 ! and so they want to do another 'dinner' soon!

Everyone was fine with every thing RAW except cooked/baked Lasagna! so that was good !

hehehe! my next teaching session for my friends.............2 hrs of sleep before midnight ! yup! love them enough to teach them ..... we talked some about high raw diet and they all agreed that they will do more raw.............

The Pecan Pie was ALL gone! Everyone is a 'cooked' eater and they said that this pie was so much better than the baked eeky corn syrup version. we did talk about GMO corn syrup and they all know/read/ all about it........
Old 10-29-2009, 09:17 AM

Got a e-mail from my "TEA" hostess..............she still has a delicious taste of 'my' food in her mouth ! she ate my 'hight raw' and less of her 'cooked' and she has pleasant tastes lingering days after!!!!!! wow !!!!!!!! she's hoping for another 'TEA" soon...............and again we had high raw and raw dessert and they so enjoyed it !

I'm amazed!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M DONE WITH FUNCTIONS FOR OCTOBER ! HMMMM ! IT WAS A GOOD MONTH !

done? yup! I do not not do/celebrate Halloween ! For years and years I'v said that HALLOWEEN IS A NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE DAY (Government $$$$ making promoted!) except no one gets charged with Child Abuse !!! So many kids end up in Hospitals the next day with Diabetic Coma and no one ''gets it'' !

We had a neighbor with two adorable girls.... I got a treat for them and took it over....and told them I do not do '''sickness'''' promotion day...........she said thank you and that was a good idea..... so she took her girls to a relative and a few friends only..... then they moved.......I ran into her and she told me that she's still doing my idea of ''trick or treat''' plan.

Kylie gets a treat basket (one chockolate Pumpkin and a stuffed 'bat' ) and that's it !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wyjoz : 10-29-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'