Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

November! On my calendar it's all done! it's marked Dec 2 ! ha !@he ho!

Got a Thanksgiving Raw Pot Luck and lecture scheduled for the 15th and then it's time to fly fly far away............

Making arrangements to get some FOOD from Karyn's in Chicago.........looks like a possibility might just happen ! looky here;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; yeah!!!!!!!!!

To: wyjozu2@aol.com

Hi Joz- we can arrange for delivery to the airport. Do you know the date and time?

SOOOOOOOOOOO I'M OFF TO THE MENU SITE TO '''ORDER'''

1 order Empanadas

1 order Portobello Napoleon

1 order Sweedish Crepe

1 whole Deep Dish Pizza yup the whole thing !
I called twice to have it sent to me in Oregon!!!

1 order Tamales

1 order of Nachos

2 slices of Tiramisu
Old 11-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Meadowlark

OMG..Jozzie!

That is so cool! I'm so glad they are doing this for you! I'll be the little mouse in your pocket grabbing the crumbs...so don't forget about me!

www.pamstriker.com
Old 11-03-2009, 09:31 AM

I'll be eating this 1 order Portobello Napoleon for dinner between Chicago and Portland OR.............

hmmm .... what? drop some crumbs???

ahhhhhhhhh i suppose so just for you Pansy>

got the Nachos for Kylie see if she'll eat them.... I migh sneak some organic tortill chips to trix and bribe her ? I don't expect her to be raw on this trip as no one else there is...........so going back to raw foods will be a challange again.

so Pansy more crumbs for you from nachos also !
Old 11-03-2009, 09:37 AM

I just glanced on post # 1 and 2 and I can't believe all the stuff ~N~ stuff that has happened since last October.........and before I actually made any posts here. ....

I feel so good.... having accomplished so much toward awareness and education via better lifestyle and food to the people all around here.

the good thing is I got people in the East Coast ( Conn, N.J. Mass.Vermont, N.H. Quibec and Maryland) who asked to be on my list for e-mails recipes and articles !!!!!!!!! they share with their friends..............

Go Green Go Healthy Joz
Old 11-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Meadowlark

Congrats Jozzie for acomplishing SO much! You go girl! eek eek! (from little mouse) lol!!

www.pamstriker.com
Old 11-20-2009, 04:37 PM

November 15th had an Awesome Raw Thanksgiving Pot Luck........the food was unbelievable............Raw Table's Corn Stuffing was delish and we had 2 Matthew Kenney 's Pumpkin Pies.........besides all other desserts!

Doc Said gave another 'f'enomenal lecture............People just did not want to go home...........he asked what time it is ... when do I have to stop...........few people told him to go on..............they need to 'learn' all this stuff.

I can't believe that I'v been so buisy............NOW i'm all packed up ready to fly fly away to Ohio/Connecticut ! unbelievable

and as far as life is concearned...November is all done for me. Took out my December Calendar............to face life after ThankGiving.

WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL HEALTHY un TURKEY DAY .... WAHT ARE WE ALL THANKFUL FOR?

Me? I got a list tooooooo long to post.............. but will pause and in/with Gratitude appreciate ALL THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE..... WOW! One of those Blessings is knowing all of you here on RFC ! another WOW!

xoxo to Health Joz
Old 11-20-2009, 04:40 PM

P.S. ................I'M STILL SO WORKING ON WAY BACK TO DO 'KARYN'S ' How difficult would it be? and it seems that at this time all my odds are againt me !!!!! I shall continue ........... and I'll see !
Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 AM

O.K. all; Got home last night! THANKSGIVING IN CONNECTICUT AND THEN AGAIN FRIDAY IN WORCESTER. MASS !

It happened ! Karyn's happened!

on the plane from Portland to Chicago I went to the back to talk to the 'crew' two females told me that it's not possible.......but this guy told me that he used to get off go on a hount for different Chicago foods.............now he's over it.

Told me what to do.............So when I got off I went to explore the airport. WOW i'v been to O'Hare changing planes for years years and years.........never knew how much stuff is there unseen.

I found the way.............he told me that the whole of getting out and coming back is like 10 mins tops. But I had to go through Security again.

So after trying several times in Ohio I finally changed my flight to 5 hrs later...............Got off the airport and back in. Waited for my Karyn's delivery meet up..........YeaH!

GOT ALL MY FOOD!!!!!!!!

Now I had Kylie and her backpack, My carry on and two bags of Karyn's everyone looked at the food.!!!!!! Sat down and ate my salad and Sweedish Crepe --- Delicious. A crepe filled with fluffy cheese topped with a drizzle of a sweety/soy saucy sauce. Yum!

then for dinner had rest of my salad and Tiramisu..............Sorry to say was not like Gratitude's !!!

and now I'm in glory be land food galore to play with! Today Portobello Napoleon for lunch and Natchos for dinner.

No, Naha, my Wayneski is not getting a taste. He's NOT raw so what the heck............right?

Pansy? want a bite? Mosaica you? which one?
Old 12-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

Me, me , me!
Good to see you're back, my dear Jozzie! And teasing us with all these mouthwatering food stories, lol!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:03 AM

teaseeeeeeee? as we were driving from COnn/Mass I saw a sign exit # to New York City..............talk about a teeeeeeeeeeeeese! had I checked the maps.............we could have stopped at RawFood Real World restaurant ......... well mabe next time?

I will bite bite one of everything for you my dear !!!!!!!!!!! yoohooooooooo! It's only 10 a.m. I'm waiting for '''LUNCH''' heck why it's taking so long............I'll go unpack and do laundry time will fly by faster? hehe all that food is teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesing me.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:08 AM

Hey Mosaica? did you grow up on 'gingerbread' cookies? I brough some from Polish stores in Massachusetts...............I got a whole grocery bag of cookies, candies, cakes, chocolates from Poland We tasted a few and 'threw' the rest of them away. Can't do that stuff anymore. It was so 'unholy' sweet eeeky way !!!!!!!! unbelievable.

did bring myself one packacge of the gingerbread cookies...........yup! Gonna do myself a unhot chocolate and have a cookie to dunk ! that's christmass...all I need is some snow.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Toucan - Caretaker

Oh my, there were gingerbread cookies, yes... with marmalade filling, covered in chocolate and lotsa other stuff I can't even describe... We go sometimes to European stores just to have fun remembering all those things!
Old 12-03-2009, 02:12 PM

SO ! I had the Portobello Napoleon! this is so far THE BEST OF THE BESTEST OF THE BEST RAW MEAL EVER from all the Raw Restaurants so far for me ! check out a picture here: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/W7Apn...P9MX5w_44r 7Q and the menu description here: http://www.karynraw.com/Gourmet-Menu/
except I had a **Yellow (Not curry!) Sauce! Not one bite of this tasted so like 'raw' BEYOND WOW!

gotta plan a trip to only Karyn's again somehow! forget family and dinners etc ! lol

o.k. So I had a bite for Mosaica, a bite for Pansy and 2 bites for Rawbie! and one fory J.O.Y.C.E and one for Velvet and 2 bites for Eva ! cuz it was sooooooooooo good, I knew you guys would enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to have it again and again !

Last edited by wyjoz : 12-03-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 AM

Just finished off 'NuTchos' for breakfast! good good good.............the crackers were delish. the guacamole and salsa were o.k. this is a recipe that no one can really 'brag' about !!! lol....

but but the 'sour cream' was really 'sour' NOT lemon sour, just 'sour' wow! this was amazing!

I COULD GET USED TO THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE, WHERE SOMEONE PREPARES MY FOOD AND I JUST ''''EAT'''

So it's Deep Dish Pizza Tonight!
Old 12-04-2009, 07:23 PM

So the deep dish pizza! Delicious but oh so rich/filling !!!!!!!!!!!

the crust was filled with layers and layers of veggies! and with a small salad and little broccoli I could not finish one slice!

It could have worked if I did not have the 'nutchos' for breakfast! hehehe not used to that much food...................now I just want a smoothie day and just salad day!

but wow! good good good stuff ~n~ stuff!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'