Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'

Living 'In The Raw' The place to discuss All-Things-Raw! From transitioning to the Raw Food Diet, to equipment, special techniques and more.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

question on k-tec

Hello again

My K-tec has decided to re-programme itself

Today as I was making my smoothie, I realized button number 4 was not how it used to be. It was faster and longer seconds of blending however now its a slower speed and lesser time blended!!

Does anyone know how I can programme it to its 'original' speed?

Or any tips, with regards to programming, would be good.

Appreciate your help!

best ~ a
Old 06-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Mute Swan

Hiya, I have the k-tec too and still have the instructions, so if I ever get a chance I would be happy to read it and get you an answer, however, sweet wee Caleb is NOT FALLING ASLEEP!!! Ahhg, poor little guy, maybe getting new teeth?
Old 07-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_banany View Post
Hiya, I have the k-tec too and still have the instructions, so if I ever get a chance I would be happy to read it and get you an answer, however, sweet wee Caleb is NOT FALLING ASLEEP!!! Ahhg, poor little guy, maybe getting new teeth?
Poor Caleb, I have nieces & nephews and I know how that stage can be.

Oh that is great. No worries. No hurry (am busy for now). Food is a grab and go - talk about fast food who needs McD?

See I am slow in the kitchen, I truly take my time. If Carmella is Midnight Crackers, I might just be Dawn Crackers

Instead of reading the manual, I know that can take time (I do not even read mine - left it back home in Singapore), how about sharing/giving advise on how you use your K-tec?

For example, if you were to do smoothie, which button do you use? What about nut cheese. These are mainly what I use for my K-tec (I know its underuse!!!).

When I first got my K-tec, it was so strong that I darted out of the kitchen, into the dining room with my head craning to see how K-tec is working!!

That thing is super powerful!! I used to call it my Rocket. I told my friends, people blend but I launch my Spaceship

Thank you in advance and truly no hurry. Whenever you feel inspired.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Mute Swan

Hahahaha, I can picture you, peeking around the corner at your blasting Rocket!!

To re-set to original settings press 3-P-4 I remembered to look!

I mostly use 2 for starting my smoothies, then S on 8-10 to get it really smooth!
I start thin liquid stuff off at 1 to reduce splatter, then use S to smooth
For nut sauces and cheese's I usually just use 2 or S, I guess I use S a fair bit as it is so versatile!!
I use pulse a bit too if stuff just needs an extra zap, other than that I don't use the other buttons much
Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Sweety Tweety Bird

Ah thank you for those nota.

I have always used button 4 for almost everything that I put in the blender!!! Now that I know the trick, to start slow so not much 'throwing around the sides of the blender' effect - I might use less of 4.

No wonder K-tec does not come with a plunger

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Living 'In The Raw'