Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > Raw Book and Video Reviews

Old 04-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Meadowlark

Talking Mexican Recipe e-book by Russell James

I just found out about Russell's Mexican e-book. I'm not sure if it's new or not. I read about it from the 2 Juicy blog. She made the tacos and loved them. I just purchased this e-book and it does have some scrumptious looking recipes. His tacos are inspired from the ones in Raw Food Real World which I think will be perfect for this weekend.

Just wondering if anyone has this e-book or even knows about it. Thanks to Gloria's blog, I just found out about it. Here's the link:

http://www.therawchef.com/products.html
Old 04-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Swallow

I love russell's recipes so much, I'm NEVER dissapointed, so I just ordered both the mexican and thai ones. Did anyone download his other two mentioned in a recipe email (dehydrator-free recipes and chocolate recipes)?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Meadowlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Leaves View Post
I love russell's recipes so much, I'm NEVER dissapointed, so I just ordered both the mexican and thai ones. Did anyone download his other two mentioned in a recipe email (dehydrator-free recipes and chocolate recipes)?
The Thai one is really good. I made a few recipes and really enjoyed them.

I'll have to check out the dehydrator-free and chocolate recipes. I don't have those e-books
Old 04-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Chickadee

Joyce,
Just today I saw from your blog post link before coming here and already went to 2 Juicy Blog.

Joyce, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TO THE MAX...LOVE, and was going to write you today to tell you just that....YOUR BLOG....I love the recipes, pictures, your cat/hubby family. Keep it rolling in. The recipes ROCK as my favorite find with your wisdom, but also keep personal stuff showing up too. May ask for your cat to be my model one day as I am looking into an online marketing for pets site. Hoping to be more fine tuned beginning of May including holistic products for pets, etc. I have many ideas. Just have to focus more.

For some reason I'm not seeing all of Russell's emailings as I missed and looks great..Buckwheat Bread at his site.

Add your blog address Joyce and comments.

Carolg

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > Raw Library > Raw Book and Video Reviews